Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins yard work, 68 mins weight training--Snatch Pull+Snatch from blocks, Clean Pull+Clean+Power Jerk from blocks, Front Squat with 2s pause at bottom--not sure I really want to talk about how hard these were, you lose the momentum you build from pulling off the floor, made them REALLY hard.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, July 8)

Exercise: Yes. 10 min leg and hip exercises, 15 min stretching
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in July 8

Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes taekwondo class.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,817 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Exercise: Yes. Hiking 30 minutes
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 9
    Calories: close
    Water: 11 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 18101 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over :/
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week <3 ( 106,830 week total )
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @AB0215 Ashley, you look fantastic and you have such a good figure! I can see how much hard work you have put into this. I was just thinking back to when I had tried to lose weight before - I had tried different “diets” and I’d even tried some diet pills which claimed I’d lose a ridiculous amount of weight in a short time. Since joining MFP around February, my outlook on weight loss has completely changed. I have realised that there is no such thing as a “quick fix”, there are no miracle diet pills and I have accepted that weight loss is a slow process.

Back when I had tried to lose weight before, I had been going about it the wrong way and I wasn’t as informed about how our bodies and weight loss works, as I am now. Having lost 41 pounds since Feb, I have people asking me how I’m doing it, and even my parents are starting to eat healthier meals. Sometimes I find it hard to believe how much weight I have lost.

Sorry this turned into a story 😆 Again, you look amazing and I’m happy to hear that your life is much better now. You are definitely an inspiration and I’m glad we have you on our team. Go YOU! 🙌🏻💪

• AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @AB0215 Ashley, you look fantastic and you have such a good figure! I can see how much hard work you have put into this. I was just thinking back to when I had tried to lose weight before - I had tried different “diets” and I’d even tried some diet pills which claimed I’d lose a ridiculous amount of weight in a short time. Since joining MFP around February, my outlook on weight loss has completely changed. I have realised that there is no such thing as a “quick fix”, there are no miracle diet pills and I have accepted that weight loss is a slow process.

Back when I had tried to lose weight before, I had been going about it the wrong way and I wasn’t as informed about how our bodies and weight loss works, as I am now. Having lost 41 pounds since Feb, I have people asking me how I’m doing it, and even my parents are starting to eat healthier meals. Sometimes I find it hard to believe how much weight I have lost.

Sorry this turned into a story 😆 Again, you look amazing and I’m happy to hear that your life is much better now. You are definitely an inspiration and I’m glad we have you on our team. Go YOU! 🙌🏻💪

@o0kody0o Thank you, it's not been easy, that's for sure, I share because it's something I want people to realize, while I have been successful, I've had to fight for it. Some days, weeks and months weren't so great, I had an entire 6 month period in there where I lost and gained the same 5 lbs, but I did still change my body composition, and I will always be a bit heavier than someone else who is my size and I'm sitting around 137 lbs today, and I like the way I look, still have a tiny bit more belly fat that I want to get rid of, although clothes hide a lot of what's left, I would just like it to be a little flatter, but realistically, I'm right where I always wanted to be so I'm pretty happy and not in a huge rush to finish it off.

And along the way, one thing I've had to tell myself over and over and over is that I didn't gain all the weight at once, I won't lose it all at once, and quitting won't speed up the process.

And--don't worry about the "story" that your post turned into, I like the idea that we can all share our struggles and journey and what we've really learned from the process because it's really not so much about the weight we lose, but what we really gain--confidence, self awareness, and power over our own lives, some things I didn't even realize I was missing!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday 7/8

Track: yes
    Calories: yes and no. I gave myself 1500 for the day to get back on track, and I was under that amount. But I was over my normal allotted calories.
    Exercise: some lunges, plus stairs at work
    Water: about 130 oz

Need to work on getting my water intake back up.
    I am not doing squats as much anymore, but am now shifting to lunges. I always hated them... but I actually kinda like them now.
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Transformation Tuesday Team!

I've decided that it's time to do my progress pictures again, these last 13 lbs I've lost have really seemed to shape my body in a really dramatic way, starting to see a shape I don't think I've seen my entire life, so I'm really pretty excited about that and I can't wait to finish what I started and get the last bit of weight gone!
    Hope this reminds everyone that we can do this, and it's taken me more than 2 years to get to this point, but it's been worth every day that I struggled to get here. My life is so much different and so much better than it was!
    mua9kmkydcre.png

Let's go out there and crush our goals!!

That's really inspiring:) And we cannot ignore how hard you insist exercising and dieting all the way.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, but thank goodness for exercise calories
    Water: yes, 100+ oz
    Exercise: yes - 10k+ steps and a 30 minute session with my trainer

Seriously, thank goodness for exercise calorie! I was over (by about 200, which was more than I had anticipated), but was under when you factor in exercise. Today is day 1 of my new exercise e-book that I'm trying out, plus I'm going to try to get my 10k steps in without having to walk in circles in my house before bed. Have a great day everyone!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

I've decided that it's time to do my progress pictures again, these last 13 lbs I've lost have really seemed to shape my body in a really dramatic way, starting to see a shape I don't think I've seen my entire life, so I'm really pretty excited about that and I can't wait to finish what I started and get the last bit of weight gone!
    Hope this reminds everyone that we can do this, and it's taken me more than 2 years to get to this point, but it's been worth every day that I struggled to get here. My life is so much different and so much better than it was!
    mua9kmkydcre.png

Absolutely fantastic!!!, 👍👍💃💃🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🔥🔥👏👏
  • pamlorbieski
    pamlorbieski Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Username: pamlorbieski
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 240.5
    Todays Weight: 237.4
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options

mua9kmkydcre.png

You look AMAZING 😍😍
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Tuesday, 9 July

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hour of walking
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Quick question.... did someone really lose 32lbs in one week?!?! 😯😯
  • AB0215
    Options
    Quick question.... did someone really lose 32lbs in one week?!?! 😯😯

no, that's on the wrong line.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Tuesday, 9th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 min badminton

Comments: good day today; I was able to balance nearly all of the calories I went over yesterday...MFP doesn't like that bc obviously I'm enough under my daily calorie goal for the app to chastise me 😂 but normal service will resume tomorrow and I feel pleased that I was able to make lighter choices today 👍
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 wowza! You've done amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.