erikNJ wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    7/9
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    active: yes

My wife and I planned to go to the shore and walk the boardwalk tonight. I knew that the nice long walk would meet my exercise goal for the day. But you can’t go to the Jersey shore and not eat a slice of pizza! So I also fit in a kettlebell workout before we went to burn off that extra treat.

Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

@erikNJ 2 things. Great job planning ahead for the pizza and doing an extra workout.
    Also, when we are there we were planning White house subs. You think no and go for a slice of pizza instead?

This is like asking to pick a favorite relative, haha. Sandwiches and pizza are probably two of our most infamous foods. While White House is legendary, I believe you said you are going to try sandwiches while in Philly? Maybe do the sandwich in Philly and pizza on the boardwalk. Pizza shops are about every 2 minutes apart on the boardwalk, going to be hard to walk by all of them and not try one.

Well how can you visit Philly and NOT get a cheesesteak?
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    7/9

My wife and I planned to go to the shore and walk the boardwalk tonight. I knew that the nice long walk would meet my exercise goal for the day. But you can’t go to the Jersey shore and not eat a slice of pizza! So I also fit in a kettlebell workout before we went to burn off that extra treat.

@erikNJ 2 things. Great job planning ahead for the pizza and doing an extra workout.
    Also, when we are there we were planning White house subs. You think no and go for a slice of pizza instead?

This is like asking to pick a favorite relative, haha. Sandwiches and pizza are probably two of our most infamous foods. While White House is legendary, I believe you said you are going to try sandwiches while in Philly? Maybe do the sandwich in Philly and pizza on the boardwalk. Pizza shops are about every 2 minutes apart on the boardwalk, going to be hard to walk by all of them and not try one.

Well how can you visit Philly and NOT get a cheesesteak?

I know! Do you see why I’m in a weight loss support group?! I live in an area with great, yet unhealthy food. And they are all based around carbs, hahaha
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, exercised, n at 👸🏿
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    7/10

Wed: yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    You can use the same numbers as last week. I'm sure I gained this week but I haven't weighed myself. I went to the ER this morning and had to have surgery bc I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and had my left tube and baby removed. I'm not sure yet when I'll be getting back on track with my steps but hoping I can get back on track with my calories as long as my emotions don't get the best of me. I'm an emotional eater and this is a hard month for me

Oh no! I am so sorry! I hope everyone is ok. Sending you and your family positive energy.
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/10
    tracked-yes
    under- no
    exercise- no

Sunday- yes
    Monday-yes
    Tuesday- yes
    Wednesday- no
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 9
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)

July 10
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1.50 mile brisk walk)
  • swauters
    Options
    The next week is going to be a struggle! And I am really glad I am ok with IF. Here we have something called restaurant week. Restaurants around the city offer a 3 course lunch for only $11 and everyone loves this because it is a chance to try restaurants you normally couldnt afford or that may have food that you are on the fence about. I am really lucky to be included in a few different groups at work, as well as a group from high school and different family members BUT that means I am going to a different restaurant 6 days in a row starting tomorrow!

I have looked at all the menus of restaurants that were chosen, and have even logged the food in advance. My low carbs will be out the window and I will have to only eat that one meal each day, but with a bit of extra exercise I should be able to control the calories. Yikes. Crossing my fingers.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    7/10/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 55 minutes elliptical 8 minutes abs

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) S✔M✔ T✔ W✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sat ✔ S✔ M✔ T✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(24,090)✔ M(15,495)✔ T(18,196)✔ W(18,463)✔

Today ended my 6 days of work in a row. I'm exhausted! I am looking forward to tomorrow, as I have an opportunity for a new job(way better pay/benefits) and will be going to take my drug test and fill out paperwork as well as find out a little more about the job! Hoping for good news!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/10/19 - yes/yes/no - so busy I barely ate!

I'm in a really stressful situation right now on a board I am on. I have a hard time keeping perspective that it is JUST a volunteer thing and not life/death, or even making me money. Mean people suck is all I can say. I am working on not letting it derail me, and didn't stress eat all day so yay me! But tomorrow, my day STARTS with exercise, then the stress will be easier to handle.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/10
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. no but chose wisely as I could
    Under... not sure
    Exercise: yes.. 5 plus miles of walking today.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/10
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. no but chose wisely as I could
    Under... not sure
    Exercise: yes.. 5 plus miles of walking today.
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Boy using this on my comp is so much easier than my phone! I hate typing on that thing so I avoid things at times.

So my weigh in goes as follows:
    Week: 2 in July
    Day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 174.2
    This week's weight: 173
    Difference of -1.2lbs

Woot!

As for the mini challenge, I'm doing horrible. Logging is an issue for me as I often don't have time to imput everything. I eat mostly foods I've made at home and they can be quite full of different ingredients. But I"ll start trying tomorrow. I"m slipping again and it is helpful in keeping me on track.

Wednesday July 10:
    Tracked: No
    Stayed within calories: yes. I know for a fact I'm under as I've eaten very sparingly today. Not in a bad way tho!
    Activities: 1 hour workout at the gym then an hour of beach volleyball!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Ore tracked, including the nachos n margarita from my dinner, already exercised, and not over, as I’m doing veggies for lunch n dinner. #learning n proud
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY

Last weeks weight: 165.6
    This week’s weight: 164.4

Alright cool! Another loss for the month of July... I’m quite happy! I actually was sad when I saw the number bc I thought I gained from last week, but I didn’t!! Wooo!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 11
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 183
    Current- 181
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY

7/11/19 -