• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Friday, 7/5/19

Tracking - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - yes

Traveling with my daughter today and always use that as a reason to eat bad. NOT going to continue it today. Going to eat well and get some walking done between softball games.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Have a wonderful day! Great plan for the day!
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/5 - was a do nothing day. Today will be a better day.

7/5
    Tracking: No
    Exercise: No

• SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning, and I am pleased with my recent weight loss.

Starting weight 6/6: 188
    Current weight 7/6: 183.6
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Jeaniece1 what a great loss! You will be into Onderland before you know it!
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/5
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes 60 sec walking/60 sec jogging for 2 miles
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Forgot about weigh in yesterday 👀 I’m at 238, not sure if it’s gain or a loss. But this is my last family visiting for the summer. We tend to engage in food and libations HARD🍾🍻so, looking forward to returning back to my typical foods. Completed a 7.2 mile hike today, excited🤸🏿‍♀️
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    7/5
    tracked-yes
    Under yes

Great job! Glad you're not letting your Weigh-In deter you 😊 I'm contemplating running again this evening, but we're in the 90s and grossly humid!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Forgot about weigh in yesterday 👀 I’m at 238, not sure if it’s gain or a loss. But this is my last family visiting for the summer. We tend to engage in food and libations HARD🍾🍻so, looking forward to returning back to my typical foods. Completed a 7.2 mile hike today, excited🤸🏿‍♀️

Awesome job on the hike!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2019
    Options
    7/6/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 35 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T❌ W✔ T❌ F✔ S✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M✔ T❌ W✔ T❌ F✔ S✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ F✔ S✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sat ✔ S(only 20 minutes later)❌ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔ F✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M❌ T✔ W❌ T✔ F✔ S✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(8,929)✔ M(18,952)✔ T(11,729)✔ W(19,014)✔ T(13,141)✔ F(18,267)✔ S(15,697)✔
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been so off track so far this week. I'm hitting my 20k steps goal and the 132 oz water goal but my food has been absolute crap. Pretty sure I'm going to have a gain that's not water weight. However, I have figured out what has been wrong with me medically the past few weeks (possibly months Idk yet). I'm pregnant. I'm not even sure how many calories I should be eating now so definitely going to talk to my Dr about all this on the 16th.
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/5
    tracked-yes
    Under yes

Great job! Glad you're not letting your Weigh-In deter you 😊 I'm contemplating running again this evening, but we're in the 90s and grossly humid!

I had VERY mixed emotions bout weighing in over 200 again, but knew 4th of July had something to do with it. I could just feel that I ate like crap. I usually give up. No way I am stopping this time.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/5
    tracked-yes
    Under yes

I had VERY mixed emotions bout weighing in over 200 again, but knew 4th of July had something to do with it. I could just feel that I ate like crap. I usually give up. No way I am stopping this time.

If I knew you off of MFP, I wouldn't allow you to give up! The 4th could have definitely had something to do with it! Maybe you had some extra sodium and just not enough water. Our weight likes to play games with us, but just remember if your average is still trending downwards, which I am sure it is, you are still on track even if your weight goes up!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I've been so off track so far this week. I'm hitting my 20k steps goal and the 132 oz water goal but my food has been absolute crap. Pretty sure I'm going to have a gain that's not water weight. However, I have figured out what has been wrong with me medically the past few weeks (possibly months Idk yet). I'm pregnant. I'm not even sure how many calories I should be eating now so definitely going to talk to my Dr about all this on the 16th.

I would be careful about creating a deficit until you speak to your doctor! They will be able to give you better advice on of you should continue trying to lose weight, or if you should hold off. Don't stress any gains this week(you have just found out a potentially stressful thing) because stress can also sometimes affect that number on the scale! Hopefully a congratulations is in order 😊
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    7/6
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, it was 90’s and torrential rain so I stayed in my climate controlled ac environment aka my car most of the day 😐
    Tomorrow is a new day though
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day, but a little weird as far as food and exercise goes. Managed to hold it all together and end with three YESes!

Mini Challenge:

6/30/19 - yes/yes/yes
    7/1/19 - yes/yes/yes
    7/2/19 - yes/yes/no on exercise
    7/3/19 - yes/yes/yes
    7/4/19 - yes/yes/no on exercise
    7/5/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w1 d2
    7/6/19 - yes/yes/yes - walked to have a beer with friends (in plan)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 6
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Congratulations!!!’ Hopefully your doctor will provide advice.

• cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/5
    tracked-yes
    Under yes

The heat and humidity is certainly affecting my exercise- only managed a bit of kayaking today. Hopefully I can do more tomorrow.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/7
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise: yes 
This discussion has been closed.