TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @swauters @cmhubbard92 thanks for your concern but a medication break won't be a problem. I've had to do it before for surgery and again when I developed blood clots. If it helps me lose weight and get to a normal BMI, my risk of disease recurrence is reduced by 50%. Add this risk reduction to that which the meds confer and the numbers are really good. I'll go back on them in time, I just need a reset cxx
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tues mini challenge

Yes/yes/yes
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been away since the beginning of the month and missed the first weigh-in (but weighed-in in June) - can I still participate and be a part of the team? It was a nice little break, but I need to (and am ready) to get back at it!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord Oh no, wow. Glad you're okay. Rest and take good care of yourself as you recover.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, and exercised ;)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I've been away since the beginning of the month and missed the first weigh-in (but weighed-in in June) - can I still participate and be a part of the team? It was a nice little break, but I need to (and am ready) to get back at it!

@DreamAchiever33, absolutely....you are still on the spreadsheet! Just be sure to post a weight sometime this week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/9/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 208.3
    Current weigh-in: 208.6
    Gain: +0.3

@cmhubbard92, basically a maintain after last week's big loss, so well done!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    well guys I feel like I have been hit by a bus!!

Went wine tasting on Saturday and then to a friends garden party afterwards, I slipped and fell on the decking, I have as black eye and have concussion!!! No exercise as need to keep heart rate low, so I have literally just ate and slept!! :(

Idiot of the year award goes to me :?

@Tracie-Lord....you were just getting into a really good groove, so the universe was right on cue to try to sabotage you! I hope you are not in too much pain. I know you can't exercise right now, so you'll just have to try to be extra vigilante with your calorie intake. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    7/7
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise: yes 

7/8
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise: yes 

So today was my last normal home day until the end of this month. I plan to try to log in daily. most likely will get some form of exercise in but tracking may be a bit harder. Not sure how all this will work out but just wanting to make it through without digging myself a mega hole to reset with in August.

@sandkp, I love how you are doing everything you can to keep your head above water....one day at a time is all you can do until August!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    @swauters @cmhubbard92 thanks for your concern but a medication break won't be a problem. I've had to do it before for surgery and again when I developed blood clots. If it helps me lose weight and get to a normal BMI, my risk of disease recurrence is reduced by 50%. Add this risk reduction to that which the meds confer and the numbers are really good. I'll go back on them in time, I just need a reset cxx

@Caronell, I hope the break from your meds does the trick for you. Good luck!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    7/9/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 208.3
    Current weigh-in: 208.6
    Gain: +0.3

@cmhubbard92, basically a maintain after last week's big loss, so well done!

@HASWLRS Thank you! It definitely could have been way worse with all the extra cardio I have been adding into my routine!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing some weigh-ins:

Monday: @heaz10

Tuesday: @drea2011, @eatingfoodles, @pandygirl19
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/9

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None today

Tomorrow will be a better day!
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    July 8
    Tracked-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes, treadmill 45 min

July 9
    Tracked-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes, weight-training.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/9/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 40 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) S✔M✔ T✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) S✔ M✔ T✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sat ✔ S✔ M✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(24,090)✔ M(15,495)✔ T(18,196)✔

I ended up getting a 35% discount at kohls, so I went a little crazy and ordered two new pairs of shoes, a couple new workout bras, and a second pair of workout shorts for the gym. I needed a second pair of compression shorts because it's too hot to wear leggings, and I hate having to pull my other shorts down all the time! Yay but not yay- the bras I ordered are a size smaller, because I'm losing a bit in that area(and the band area is getting much looser!), and the girls aren't staying where they need to!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    157 this morning :s

To be fair, I'm fairly certain much of that is my post-movie popcorn bloat. I use an unhealthy amount of salt. No shame.
    On the bright side, I'm back to my normal routine for two weeks. Did lots of work at the gym today!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord I am sorry you fewl. This is just a minor bump on the long journey. You know what you are doing. You got this!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    July 9
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Couldnt close my day because I was too far under in calories. I think that should be updated for everyone doing IF.
    60/60 x12 intervals today
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    July 9
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Couldnt close my day because I was too far under in calories. I think that should be updated for everyone doing IF.
    60/60 x12 intervals today

Agreed, I hate when it does this, especially when it’s less than 100 calories. I sometimes just enter something extra so I can complete the diary, I had to do that tonight.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

7/7/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w1 d3!
    7/8/19 - yes/yes/yes - walking
    7/9/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w2 d1 AND mowed my lawn and neighbors

(I am SO SORE from workout, mowing AND an rather aggressive massage therapist who took on the knot in my shoulder blades as a personal challenge - hope it's better tomorrow!)
This discussion has been closed.