TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world, one wouldn't leave all her commenting to do at once, but as I said earlier, this week is about being accountable, not perfect!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Krysless2 and @murdog3t

Krystal and Tami, I don't know if you two are aware that you did not post a weight last week. I totally get it if you wanted to avoid the scales after the 4th of July holiday, but be sure to post this week so you don't get removed from the spreadsheet and the team. Even if it is only to tell me to roll your weight over, just some sort of weigh-in post!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I have the results of the Mini Challenge for the first week of July ready to tabulate, (shocking, I know!!), but I am waiting for a couple more people who I suspect will want to post for the weekend.
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Monday weigh day

Last week: 166ibs
    This week: 166ibs
    Loss: nil

Very dissapointed at this. In the last 5 weeks i have lost a total of three pounds despite tracking / calorie restricting / exercising / IF. I'm going to carry on but something isn't working and I suspect its the meds I take to reduce my risk of recurrent breast cancer preventing weight loss (as many others complain of). I may take a medication break to see if my weight loss improves as its disheartening to make this much effort and not see results. And I wont be able to get my recon done unless my BMI is 24.

Monday mini

Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes hiit kettlebell class

• SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/8

Tacking: Yes
    Under Calories: Way under Calories
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minutes on the elliptical and an hour in the pool.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    Monday weigh day

Very dissapointed at this. In the last 5 weeks i have lost a total of three pounds despite tracking / calorie restricting / exercising / IF. I'm going to carry on but something isn't working and I suspect its the meds I take to reduce my risk of recurrent breast cancer preventing weight loss (as many others complain of). I may take a medication break to see if my weight loss improves as its disheartening to make this much effort and not see results. And I wont be able to get my recon done unless my BMI is 24.

Monday mini

Sometimes it is very dangerous to just quit taking a medicine. PLEASE consult your doctor before you stop. The risks of stopping may outweigh any benefits.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Caronell wrote: »
    Monday weigh day

Monday mini

Sometimes it is very dangerous to just quit taking a medicine. PLEASE consult your doctor before you stop. The risks of stopping may outweigh any benefits.

I second this! It seems like it is a very important medication!!! You may want to review your food diary? Are you weighing all solids and measuring liquids? When our loss slows down, we may want to look back and make sure we are being as close to accurate as we can. Also, if you have added any new exercise recently, your body may be holding on to water to repair muscle 😊 don't let a few weeks of slower loss get you down!
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sunday 7/7 mini challenge:
    Tracked yes
    Under no
    Exercise yes vacuumed

Monday 7/8
    Tracked yes
    Under no, but only over by 19 , for me that’s great lol
    Exercise yes 5 mile walk
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    7/8/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 40 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) S✔M✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) S✔ M✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sat ✔ S✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(24,090)✔ M(15,495)✔
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    7/8
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    active: yes

Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked over 12k steps, n under
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

7/7/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w1 d3!
    7/8/19 - yes/yes/yes - walking, but something is awesome considering the day I have had. Also tried zoodles. not bad!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/7
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise: yes 

7/8
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no

So today was my last normal home day until the end of this month. I plan to try to log in daily. most likely will get some form of exercise in but tracking may be a bit harder. Not sure how all this will work out but just wanting to make it through without digging myself a mega hole to reset with in August.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    well guys I feel like I have been hit by a bus!!

Went wine tasting on Saturday and then to a friends garden party afterwards, I slipped and fell on the decking, I have as black eye and have concussion!!! No exercise as need to keep heart rate low, so I have literally just ate and slept!! :(

Idiot of the year award goes to me :?

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    7/9/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 208.3
    Current weigh-in: 208.6
    Gain: +0.3
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    well guys I feel like I have been hit by a bus!!

Went wine tasting on Saturday and then to a friends garden party afterwards, I slipped and fell on the decking, I have as black eye and have concussion!!! No exercise as need to keep heart rate low, so I have literally just ate and slept!! :(

Idiot of the year award goes to me :?

Oh no!!!! Rest, rest, rest! I hope you feel better! That sounds completely like something I would do!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    7/7
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no

7/8
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no

So today was my last normal home day until the end of this month. I plan to try to log in daily. most likely will get some form of exercise in but tracking may be a bit harder. Not sure how all this will work out but just wanting to make it through without digging myself a mega hole to reset with in August.

Try to stay on track the best you can! I hope you stay as close to your goals as possible!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 8
    Calories: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    2.6 mile hike on lunch break
    15 min strength training
    Step: 12283
    Water: 96oz

Sorry been MIA
    Happy Tuesday
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord oh my ! hope you are ok !! At least the day start off on a good note. Maybe you can enjoy laying low and having a mini retreat/sabbatical. Hope you feel better!
This discussion has been closed.