Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @dracocapricorn I believe that in our group, The Slimsons, we use the “woo” reaction as a positive “woohoo!” However, I came across this information below earlier

How would this EVER be obvious to anyone who doesn't read this first 😂 what a weirdly particular thing for it to mean "officially"...
    Right, exactly, the whole thing is well, less than ideal lol. I mean why not just have a dislike button or something, like facebook, just saying. I mean really, they should have reactions much like those anyway.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Wednesday, 10 July

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise:I’m not sure how long I’ve been walking today but I’m at 2,816 steps so far. Just about to do a quick 10 minutes on my exercise bike now.
    💬Comments: I’m another one who is craving chocolate and junk in general. What is going on?! 😆 Over the past few days I’ve definitely been letting my emotions control what I’m eating if that makes sense. I really need to put a stop to it as of now. It’s not making me feel better and it’s not getting me any closer to my goals 🙂
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Wednesday, 10 July

Calories: Under
    Exercise:I’m not sure how long I’ve been walking today but I’m at 2,816 steps so far. Just about to do a quick 10 minutes on my exercise bike now.
    💬Comments: I’m another one who is craving chocolate and junk in general. What is going on?! 😆 Over the past few days I’ve definitely been letting my emotions control what I’m eating if that makes sense. I really need to put a stop to it as of now. It’s not making me feel better and it’s not getting me any closer to my goals 🙂

@o0kody0o One of my favorite quotes is "what food can do. " I used to have it up on my wall above my desk for a looong time until I got my emotional eating under control, now I like to think of myself as not dieting but eating for my goals and those are important to me so I do a much better job of eating better now than I did for years.
    It's really a different mindset and can be hard because a lot of what we have been taught our whole lives is food is a reward, celebrating when things go right, celebrating life events, and eating our feelings when things go wrong, and that is a hard habit to break.
    ixgtqtghiuh2.jpg
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 thanks for this! I’m going to save that photo to my phone so I can keep it as a reminder if you don’t mind 😊 You’re so right about being taught food is a reward. When I’m stressed, feeling low or if I’ve had an argument, I go to food. I take medication for anxiety/low mood and had ran out of it for about a week there, which led to me eating junk food because of how I felt. Thankfully I got a new prescription and I’m feeling much better already. I can now focus on things with a clear head 🙂 Thanks again Ashley.
  • AB0215
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today.
    n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

@cydneebauman You can definitely see the progress! Awesome job! And girl you are braver than me! I have some pics I've taken in my underwear, but I am not brave enough to post them!

You are both braver than me. I would have never taken "before" photos in my underwear...much less post them on the internet. In fact I only have the one photo in existence of me at my fattest. I hated to even look in the mirror.

@CindyJNC1963 I really can't stress enough the importance of the pictures, it's really helped me (and even recently) to visualize the progress, my last 13 lbs have really shaped my body, probably the most, I'm developing a figure and I have never had that, I've been overweight since puberty so this is all uncharted territory for me, I have nothing to compare it to and had no idea what I'd look like at a healthy weight.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    😠 I’m back at it today!!!!!! Spent the last week eating desserts and going out to eat. Only 2 lbs up from last Friday. 5.2 lbs up from two and a half weeks ago, my lowest so I need to hit this before it gets out of hand. Haven’t completely sabotaged things so just need to jump right back in!!

You got this just keep striving towards your goals !
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Yikes! The long holiday weekend had be away from my computer. I successfully logged Thursday and Friday, partially logged on Saturday and didn't do any yesterday. Oops...And I had almost 300 notifications (half were from this group!). I doubt I'll get caught up, but...for those of you who did great - YOU ROCK!! For those who had some struggles - it's a new week, time to let that go and start again. We got this!!!

Yes we do Avril!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    sreid92 wrote: »
    Week: July Week 2
    PW =227
    CW=222

Awesomeness keep it up!
    Daily Post (Monday, July 8)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ run 60/30 X7=1.22 miles, Walked for 14:15=.92 miles, 1:30 plank hold, 2X26 wall push-ups, 2X25 step ups with knee raises
    Goals/Day/Comment: Today I was out the door by 6:30 with snooze only being hit once! Now to get out by 6:15 and no snooze hit!

WOWA YOU'RE ROCKING IT!
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥Daily Post: Monday, 8th July 💥

✅Track: yes, even though it was painful 😂
    ☑️Calories: over...by A LOT 🙈
    ✅Exercise: 40 min walk

Comments: the struggle was real today! I got too hungry and my fridge was too bare of pre prepared stuff like I normally have knocking about, so from about 5pm onward I caved, and caved, and caved again. It's okay, it won't dribble through into tomorrow. I did it, it's done, and no hard feelings to myself bc the whole self-punishment thing I'm just not into anymore. So 🙌🙌 for a fresh day tomorrow!

I'm with you Laura, I've been caving in alot but STAYING under my calories but it's not necessary good as I'm eating empty calories. So like you starting fresh and not looking at what happen yesterday.
    CindyJNC1963

July: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 195.1
    CW: 193.3

I have been really hungry lately. Everything unhealthy at the grocery store looked good on Friday. I managed to stay strong and stay away from the junk food. However, I did eat a banana pudding at lunch today and I'm paying for it now. I usually have an afternoon snack but I'm not doing it today and I'm hungry....plus I feel guilty for eating all of those carbs. I'm not sure why I did it. It's one of my favorites and I am super stressed out. I guess those were two bad factors colliding. Back on the wagon now.

We all give in but you're absolutely right get back on the wagon and stride forward towards your goals👍🏾👌🏾

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Happy Transformation Tuesday Team!

I've decided that it's time to do my progress pictures again, these last 13 lbs I've lost have really seemed to shape my body in a really dramatic way, starting to see a shape I don't think I've seen my entire life, so I'm really pretty excited about that and I can't wait to finish what I started and get the last bit of weight gone!
    Hope this reminds everyone that we can do this, and it's taken me more than 2 years to get to this point, but it's been worth every day that I struggled to get here. My life is so much different and so much better than it was!
    mua9kmkydcre.png

Let's go out there and crush our goals!!

So proud of your progress and your looking absolutely fantastic
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments due to my chest pain I stop my psych meds and blood thinners testing out a theory cause my pain is increasing instead of decreasing and everyone is telling me to go back to the ER which is a waste of my time since they ran all the tests and it was all negative. Really trying to think positive but its getting difficult with chronic neck, back and knee pain and now my chest!

Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 30 minutes of PT Session and 15 minutes walking
    Water 160oz
    Goals/comments
    So I'm back to eating my normal meals but got home late so no dinner. Missed my pulmonologist appt because my ride didn't show. But the food news is although my back is killing me today due to lack of drugs I still press my way to my PT session and did mostly stretching exercises to loosen up my back but I HAD NO CHEST PAIN FOR 85% OF THE DAY which is a great improvement so my self-diagnosis is working so far. I'm feeling a little now but was able to accomplish a lot without any discomfort. So today was a good day despite some mishaps

YEP I'M STILL STAYING POSITIVE
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: pamlorbieski
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 240.5
    Todays Weight: 237.4

Awesome 👍🏾👌🏾
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, July 10

Calories: Yes, but barely
    Exercise: Yes. Stretching 20, housecleaning 20.
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday, July 10)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅ by 25 calories left
    Exercise: Yes✅ cross trained only today with 2X1:30 plank hold and 2X28 wall push-ups. I did not get in my step ups but that’s another issue.
    Goals/Day/Comments: This summer cold is kicking my butt! I can’t breath so doing anything physical is horrible!! 😭 I’m thankful I stayed under my calories today and was at least able to get in some type of workout even if it was like 5 minutes worth!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today.
    n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

@cydneebauman You can definitely see the progress! Awesome job! And girl you are braver than me! I have some pics I've taken in my underwear, but I am not brave enough to post them!

You are both braver than me. I would have never taken "before" photos in my underwear...much less post them on the internet. In fact I only have the one photo in existence of me at my fattest. I hated to even look in the mirror.

@CindyJNC1963 I really can't stress enough the importance of the pictures, it's really helped me (and even recently) to visualize the progress, my last 13 lbs have really shaped my body, probably the most, I'm developing a figure and I have never had that, I've been overweight since puberty so this is all uncharted territory for me, I have nothing to compare it to and had no idea what I'd look like at a healthy weight.

Totally agree. I wish I had taken more before pictures....just not in the undies...ha ha. I am really bashful about things like that.

You look amazing in that last progress photo.

• mylosinggametowin
    Options
    Happy Transformation Tuesday Team!

I've decided that it's time to do my progress pictures again, these last 13 lbs I've lost have really seemed to shape my body in a really dramatic way, starting to see a shape I don't think I've seen my entire life, so I'm really pretty excited about that and I can't wait to finish what I started and get the last bit of weight gone!
    Hope this reminds everyone that we can do this, and it's taken me more than 2 years to get to this point, but it's been worth every day that I struggled to get here. My life is so much different and so much better than it was!
    mua9kmkydcre.png

Let's go out there and crush our goals!!

13 pounds is a lot of weight to lose and you look great! I’ve been watching your spoilers and amazed at what you’re doing!! You look great!!!
  • mylosinggametowin
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    13point1runnermomma: I am so impressed with you cleaning your house after your full day. I have a hard time doing this.

Jhudson: Excited about your trip to Spain. I just booked a trip to Ireland and I am so excited!

oOkodyOo Vick2767 thanks for your congratulations

@Kin59vara when I’m in the mood I’m in the mood. It doesn’t happen often so when it does I take full advantage of it. And my family knows to do what momma says or be ready for whatever wrath may follow!! 🤣🤣
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 10th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,000 steps

I did really well with calories and exercise today.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking
    Water 104
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: yes
    Calories: maybe.
    Exercise: 80 mins walking. 69 mins weight training--Hang Power Snatch Triples, Hang Power Clean + 3 Power Jerks, Side Goblet Squats, Bird dog holds.
    Comments: Good day, but hungry today, so I ate, may have something to do with some of the DOMS I have, so we will see how that affects the scale this week. Really trying to work on the intuitive eating, so we will see how it works out.
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

Totally agree. I wish I had taken more before pictures....just not in the undies...ha ha. I am really bashful about things like that.

You look amazing in that last progress photo.

@CindyJNC1963 LOL, maybe it's my generation, we take pics of things we pobably shouldn't share everything lol...and thank you, I really feel amazing, still need to take the pic in my swimsuit, that's a real game changer for me, so proud of that. Running around in a mostly open back 2 piece (still a tank type and shorts, but that's huge progress for me, I used to wear a swim dress to cover as much as possible).
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Week #1 Weigh In - July 3

PW: 198.4
    CW: 198.1

Week #2 Weigh In- July 10

PW: 198.1
    CW: 199.7

Real Talk:My prescription plan refused to cover my script for my eating disorder. I paid for the first month while fighting the appeal. I lost the appeal and they are not budging on their decision. This script cost over $300 and it is not cost effective for me to pay this much. I don't understand the logic, they rather pay for surgery but not a preventive measure. I am unable to track what I am eating until I get a hold of what I am eating. I am good one minute and the next I have polished off a sleeve of Klondike bars, a whole watermelon or whatever else is laying around. I am drinking a ton of water trying to stay hydrated and full so I won't binge. I know it will settle down just hoping I won't pack on to much weight in the process. I am still going to the gym and maintaining my workout schedule and routine, I think that is my only saving grace right now. At first, I was embarrassed and then I realized that this is just a part of my journey that will make me stronger and the end goal so worth it. Been in a dark hole for a while fighting this food demon. I know it will get better I just have to have faith in myself to finish this on my terms.
This discussion has been closed.