@murdog3t

and a Thursday weigh-in from:

@cossmoss15
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Krysless2 and @murdog3t

Krystal and Tami, I don't know if you two are aware that you did not post a weight last week. I totally get it if you wanted to avoid the scales after the 4th of July holiday, but be sure to post this week so you don't get removed from the spreadsheet and the team. Even if it is only to tell me to roll your weight over, just some sort of weigh-in post!

I need a roll over week Lisa. Thank you for reaching out. Haven't had any time to focus on these goals. So right now I'm just trying to make better food choices and continue to work out and try hard not to convert back to my old ways
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Krysless2 and @murdog3t

Krystal and Tami, I don't know if you two are aware that you did not post a weight last week. I totally get it if you wanted to avoid the scales after the 4th of July holiday, but be sure to post this week so you don't get removed from the spreadsheet and the team. Even if it is only to tell me to roll your weight over, just some sort of weigh-in post!

I need a roll over week Lisa. Thank you for reaching out. Haven't had any time to focus on these goals. So right now I'm just trying to make better food choices and continue to work out and try hard not to convert back to my old ways

@Krysless2, thank you for letting me know. You haven't given up, so that is a positive. And just trying to make better food choices and work out are also positives!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.8
    Today’s weight: 149.2

I let go when I rest in silent awareness night

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

July 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    15 min strength training
    Step: 10789
    Water: 96oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.8
    Today’s weight: 149.2

I let go when I rest in silent awareness night

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

July 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    15 min strength training
    Step: 10789
    Water: 96oz

@murdog3t, you took some time off, and you gained a little, but you are still here. Once you get back to your routine, you will start losing again.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Week: Week 2
    Weigh day: Friday
    Start weight: 215.4 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215.4 lbs
    Current week's weight: 217lbs

So now I’m really frustrated 🙄 I really don’t know what’s going on with the scales this week again. Wish I could put it down to enjoyment or some time off but that hasn’t been the case. My eating has been a little off schedule as this is the week I have my daughter almost all the time on my own due to my husband’s shifts but it’s all been good and healthy stuff 😞 Can only hope that I’m retaining some water and it’ll show soon. Definitely feeling a bit better in my clothes so that’s always a nice indicator - just wish the number would follow!

Have a lovely weekend guys and well done to everyone slogging it out and recording those losses even when it’s a bit tricky!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Week: Week 2
    Weigh day: Friday
    Start weight: 215.4 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 215.4 lbs
    Current week's weight: 217lbs

So now I’m really frustrated 🙄 I really don’t know what’s going on with the scales this week again. Wish I could put it down to enjoyment or some time off but that hasn’t been the case. My eating has been a little off schedule as this is the week I have my daughter almost all the time on my own due to my husband’s shifts but it’s all been good and healthy stuff 😞 Can only hope that I’m retaining some water and it’ll show soon. Definitely feeling a bit better in my clothes so that’s always a nice indicator - just wish the number would follow!

Have a lovely weekend guys and well done to everyone slogging it out and recording those losses even when it’s a bit tricky!

@Coral333, I don't know how to explain it, and apparently you don't either! If I would suggest anything, it would be to make sure your serving sizes of this healthy food are truly what you think they are. Other than that, keep plugging away, for now. It's too soon to abandon ship!!
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/12

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - walking
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm skipping today's weigh in.
    I am visiting family out of state and I don't have a scale.
    I will weigh in next week :smile:
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (30 min brisk walk)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS yes, I hope so. I’ve been trying really hard.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 138.8
    Cw 136.8

Easy up....slow down...sheeeesh
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Friday, July 12 mini challenge
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: 4.5 mile run
    Steps: 18516
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Today was a yes/yes/no

I used to be the person who did the exercise no matter what, often eating too much. It surprises me that I've let busy-ness take over my self care these past 4-5 years. That's the thing I want to change.

Tomorrow I'm traveling but hope to get the run in before I head to the airport. If not, I know I'll at least get a lot of walking done.

Next week is going to be weird - with my mom at the hospital for her surgery and helping with recovery after for a few days. Then a girls weekend with my bestie at the beach. I am committed to sticking with the challenge!

7/7/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w1 d3!
    7/8/19 - yes/yes/yes - walking
    7/9/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w2 d1 AND mowed my lawn and neighbors
    7/10/19 - yes/yes/no - so busy I barely ate!
    7/11/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w2 d2 and ate 'linner' instead of lunch+dinner so low cal day
    7/12/19 - yes/yes/nope
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'm skipping today's weigh in.
    I am visiting family out of state and I don't have a scale.
    I will weigh in next week :smile:

@Bradleys8299, enjoy your visit, Stacey! See you next week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS yes, I hope so. I’ve been trying really hard.

@Nicoletime4me, yes, you have!! You've been working really hard, and the results are there because of it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 138.8
    Cw 136.8

Easy up....slow down...sheeeesh

@abowersgirl, yes, but two pounds lost is awesome, slow or not!! And you've worked really hard for those two pounds!! Well done!!
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    July 12

Track- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes, swimming
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge Today was a yes/yes/no

I used to be the person who did the exercise no matter what, often eating too much. It surprises me that I've let busy-ness take over my self care these past 4-5 years. That's the thing I want to change.

Tomorrow I'm traveling but hope to get the run in before I head to the airport. If not, I know I'll at least get a lot of walking done.

Next week is going to be weird - with my mom at the hospital for her surgery and helping with recovery after for a few days. Then a girls weekend with my bestie at the beach. I am committed to sticking with the challenge!

7/7/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w1 d3!
    7/8/19 - yes/yes/yes - walking
    7/9/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w2 d1 AND mowed my lawn and neighbors
    7/10/19 - yes/yes/no - so busy I barely ate!
    7/11/19 - yes/yes/yes - c25k w2 d2 and ate 'linner' instead of lunch+dinner so low cal day
    7/12/19 - yes/yes/nope

@annabananamc. in the meantime, while you figure out what you want to do differently and how you want to do it, you are doing great!! Look at all those "yes" days!!
This discussion has been closed.