Todays Weight: 276

Nice job maintaining!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,567 Member
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under and net carbs at 22 grams
    Water: over
    Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Well, I went out to dinner at the boss's house last night and I did eat more carbs than normal because of the meal, which was pineapple chicken, rice, corn, and salad. But I said NO thank you to the banana pudding and just enjoyed my coffee. B) Tomorrow, I have a taco bar luncheon after church for a new member class we are having. I plan to eat what I can and say no to the tortillas and cookies! :)

Wow! 60 minutes of exercise on Saturday! And saying no to banana pudding takes some real character!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited July 2019
    A great big apology from me, I be been missing in action for a while, got to ties up and distracted with some work and training.

I've missed so much over the last few weeks, and so many people gave done fantastically, even where weight us not list, but just keeping going even when facing the challenges!!! Boy this us a fantastic group!

Got to say, we are so lucky to have @AustinRuadhain @Kres567 and @broncobuddee , can't say thank you enough, you are far more appreciated than you know
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Well, I got weighed at the hospital (in all my clothes and boots) but I finally have a weight after x weeks... 169 lbs!

So, I've maybe put some on there... who knows (boots!)? but considering I look very, very pregnant with Eric, not bad going. Hey, my legs and butt are hench from all this walking!

Last few days of steps:

12 - 10973
    13 - 12726
    14 - 13476

I have not been practicing my mndfulness every day though, and been getting very emotional, so I'm going to try to log it on here somehow, see if that helps.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Kres567 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

How are you doing @19shmoo69? Do you need to up your cofffee? You haven’t mentioned it much lately.

I'm sorry but the reason I do not post much is I'm really struggling. I'm having to wear my larger clothes at times. For the most part I woukd come across as negative or complaining and that helps nobody. So I just fade...... with a large cup of coffee in my hand.

What are you struggling with? Is there a challenge we can put out to help you? Let us know how we can pull together and help you through this tough time!

I am seconding this, @19shmoo69 ! I love @Kres567 's idea of looking for a challenge to create, if there's something it would help to work on.
  • tess5036
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

How are you doing @19shmoo69? Do you need to up your cofffee? You haven’t mentioned it much lately.

I'm sorry but the reason I do not post much is I'm really struggling. I'm having to wear my larger clothes at times. For the most part I woukd come across as negative or complaining and that helps nobody. So I just fade...... with a large cup of coffee in my hand.

What are you struggling with? Is there a challenge we can put out to help you? Let us know how we can pull together and help you through this tough time!

I am seconding this, @19shmoo69 ! I love @Kres567 's idea of looking for a challenge to create, if there's something it would help to work on.

Thirded! We all have a journey to loose weight, and get fitter, but it is never a straight path, we all get detoured, go up and down, and struggle. If it were a straight line it would be so much easier. However, you are still here, you haven't given up, which puts you streets ahead of everyone else! 96ldab8acdgi.png
  • tess5036
    edited July 2019
    To everyone who had a Fitbit,

We have a very active fitbit group, if you have a Fitbit and have not joined (or I missed your request to join), you would be very welcome. If you'd like to join just add me as a friend on Fitbit and send me a message so I know who you are :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/53Q6MJ

To everyone who is a member of our Fitbit group, if ever you try to get onto a challange and its full, just send me a message and I'll make sure you are on a challange :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    tess5036 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

Thirded! We all have a journey to loose weight, and get fitter, but it is never a straight path, we all get detoured, go up and down, and struggle. If it were a straight line it would be so much easier. However, you are still here, you haven't given up, which puts you streets ahead of everyone else! 96ldab8acdgi.png

^^What she said. So true.

I had just been thinking about this conversation, and came back to post this quote.

a0ai8ympxom1.jpg

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Monday Check in
    Calories: under and 21 net carbs for the day
    Water: over
    Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill. Would have been longer but I hurt my foot somehow. *insert eye roll*

I hit the reset button this morning. Having a dinner party and a luncheon at church within two days of each other threw me over on my carbs and I didn't like that very much. While I didn't gain any weight, I haven't really lost anything either. So, I fasted today for 20 hours and kept those carbs low and tomorrow I will do the same. Fingers crossed for Wednesday! :)

@19shmoo69, don't just think you have to come here when you are doing well. That is NOT what a support group is all about!! Get in here and share and let us encourage and support you the best we can. After all we coffee fanatics have to stick together! ;)

bpzmessqhomt.jpg
  • AustinRuadhain
    I got behind and missed my Sunday check-in (lots going on this weekend), so catching up!

Saturday & Sunday Check-In (July 13-14) / Monday Goals (July 15)
    Food: all logged, all good choices, calories on target, kept to my fasting window
    Water: on target/high
    Exercise: Saturday - 62 min platform stepping; Sunday - a little more than 60 min weight-lifting at the gym, 51 min platform stepping
    Week 2 Declutter Challenge: Did more work on my home office!
    Bonus! As a result of working the challenge, I had a visitor on Sunday and was not embarrassed by my office.
    Other: I got lots of work on the big volunteer project!
    Martial arts practice: Missed Saturday. Restarted on Sunday

Monday Goals
    Food: all logged, all good choices, calories on target, keep to my fasting window
    Water: on target/high
    Exercise: outdoor walk, at least an hour
    The walk will also support participating in the Week 3 Group Challenge from Team Trimstones-Ladder to Lose
    Martial arts practice at home -- at least 10 minutes. Keep this new streak going!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited July 2019

Well, I got weighed at the hospital (in all my clothes and boots) but I finally have a weight after x weeks... 169 lbs!

So, I've maybe put some on there... who knows (boots!)? but considering I look very, very pregnant with Eric, not bad going. Hey, my legs and butt are hench from all this walking!

Last few days of steps:

12 - 10973
    13 - 12726
    14 - 13476

I have not been practicing my mndfulness every day though, and been getting very emotional, so I'm going to try to log it on here somehow, see if that helps.

Your number may be up a little, but I am willing to bet you had not been weighing in wearing boots and such. So basically you are holding steady despite this health challenge you are coping with. I am super impressed.

I love your idea of logging a mindfulness practice!
  • tess5036
    Monday check in
    Carbs; under (I'm not counting calories atm)
    Water; Over
    Exercise; 60 mins treadmill intervals, 60 mins BodyCombat, weights, 20k steps
    Tomorrow; More cardio
  • tess5036

Last few days of steps:

12 - 10973
    13 - 12726
    14 - 13476

Your number may be up a little, but I am willing to bet you had not been weighing in wearing boots and such. So basically you are holding steady despite this health challenge you are coping with. I am super impressed.

I love your idea of logging a mindfulness practice!

Seconded, boot can weigh a lot, Also, with any type of stress (physical or psychological) cortisol is likely to be out, which increases weight as it will promote water retention.
  • AustinRuadhain
    I don't remember seeing a message about the Fat2Fit July Week 3 challenge. So here's the picture and link to more info about it. Team Trimstones created it, and it is totally optional. If it looks like a fun way to nudge yourself to make some small improvements this week, go for it! If not, feel free to pass on it. Totally up to you!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10754251/week-3-group-challenge-from-team-trimstones-ladder-to-lose#latest

jz3p09g1upyh.jpg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

Is there anything we can do to help? Feel free to vent even if you feel like you're complaining, we're still here for you. Most of us have struggled at some point, you are not alone.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    apple852hk wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Apple852hk
    Week 2 - July 2019
    Sunday
    PW 164
    CW 160

Great weigh in!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member