Replies

• mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Week: July Week 3
    PW =242.8lbs
    CW=243.bs
    GW=200lbs

Slight gain but it came from hardly any moving this weekend. Birthday weekends are the worst for me movement.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Monday
    Week 4
    PW: 282.6
    CW: 286.0

It’s official! I have gained most of the weight I lost (20 out of 30). I gave myself 1 year to focus on my weight and health or I was going to get a consult for weight loss surgery. I spent yesterday meal prepping for the week. I plan to walk after work today to reach my 10,000 step goal. I have a little over 4 months to change my bad habits for good. I can do this!!!!
  • sreid92
    sreid92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    July week 4
    PW-225.8
    CW-222.2

Back on track.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in for Monday:
    Username: OkieGina
    Week: July Week 4
    PW: 202.8
    CW: 204.4

I'll be honest, I almost didn't post this. I really thought about asking if I could weigh in a day late. But, it is what it is. For some reason, I was having lots of problems with MFP last Wednesday, then work was extra crazy Thursday and Friday, and it was just an almost over-the-top busy weekend. So Wednesday's lunch is the last thing I tracked. But...I still made good food choices (I'm not sure I can accurately describe the amount of sweets I turned down at work last week) and had some great workouts last week. I managed to get 9k+ steps every day. And drank lots of water.

I should probably amend that to say I made mostly good food choices last week. There was a day or 2 (maybe 3) of extra carbs due to my monthly visitor. Which is what I'm going to attribute the gain to. But this is a new week, and I'm getting right back on track. Do we have another July weigh-in next week?
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

July: Week #4

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 191.2
    CW: 190.3

I'm honestly shocked I lost this week. I thought for sure I would gain. I've been a little up all week. I have been somewhat lax this week about eating and haven't exercised as much. I haven't gone way over on calories, and I have tracked everything. I just haven't been as "dedicated" about staying under goal as I was in the past. I think I have reached a point where I have gotten a little complacent. I have met a lot of my main goals and I feel so much better. However, I haven't met one major goal and I need to focus on that. I need to lose 27 more lbs to qualify for breast reduction surgery. Since I have lost so much weight my upper back pain has gotten worse....I don't have the heft in my body to carry around so much upper level weight on my body. My body alignment is way out of kilter right now. I need to jump through a lot of other hoops before I qualify so I have decided (after the cancer scare) to start pushing hard towards this goal. I am going to schedule a consult with the doctor, even though I know my insurance won't pay until I lose more weight. I also need to go to either physical therapy or a chiropractor and get them to say that they can't correct my back problems with therapy. I think my primary care doctor will already sign off on it. I think if I have another major goal to push towards it will help me get back in line motivation wise. This is something I have wanted for over 30 years....and I want to do it before I get too old.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »

I'll be honest, I almost didn't post this. I really thought about asking if I could weigh in a day late. But, it is what it is. For some reason, I was having lots of problems with MFP last Wednesday, then work was extra crazy Thursday and Friday, and it was just an almost over-the-top busy weekend. So Wednesday's lunch is the last thing I tracked. But...I still made good food choices (I'm not sure I can accurately describe the amount of sweets I turned down at work last week) and had some great workouts last week. I managed to get 9k+ steps every day. And drank lots of water.

I should probably amend that to say I made mostly good food choices last week. There was a day or 2 (maybe 3) of extra carbs due to my monthly visitor. Which is what I'm going to attribute the gain to. But this is a new week, and I'm getting right back on track. Do we have another July weigh-in next week?

Yes, we have a 5th weigh-in for July.

Yes, this is a new week. I plan to start on a new track this week too.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    I didn't mean to respond to myself above. That is my new weigh-in for this week. I was just trying to copy the html code. Oh brother. It's been a tough morning already. :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥Daily Post: Sunday, 21st July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ☑️Exercise: none today

Comments: another hungry day today, but with the week's final weigh in tomorrow it's allowed me to stay in control. We even went out for lunch as a family and I sat there whilst kids and Husband ate 3 courses including decadent puddings and stuck to my main meal that I figured out even before I left the house (and didn't once crack the menu once we got to the restaurant so I couldn't be swayed). I'm proud of myself for putting my health first today.

a great day
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In - Monday:

Username: jeapri17
    Week: July, Week 4
    PW: 168
    CW: 167
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: slightly over
    Exercise: lots of geocaching with kids today and managed >10000steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

July has only 4 weigh ins.
    August begins with July 28th.
    You can always double check with the spreadsheet which is located on the main page.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 22 July

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Monday, 22nd July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 60 min swimming

Comments: went swimming with Daughter today; my swimsuit is fitting so much better! 👙
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

You can always double check with the spreadsheet which is located on the main page.

I can't view those spreadsheets at work. We are outlawed from viewing online docs....the horrors :# Since we have 9 days left in the month I just assumed we had one more weigh-in week. Sorry about that.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, Monday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, stretching 30 min
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

I can't view those spreadsheets at work. We are outlawed from viewing online docs....the horrors :# Since we have 9 days left in the month I just assumed we had one more weigh-in week. Sorry about that.

When I make the months, I usually keep most of them to 4 weeks, unless the week the last week spills into Thursday or later, then I make it 5 weeks, this one ends on a Wednesday so I usually leave it at 4 weeks, it's usually a lot easier for consistency's sake to keep most at 4 weeks.
    And another way to check without viewing the online doc is on the main page, I post the results days and the week number associated with it.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259

July Week 4 (Monday)

PW: 167.8
    CW: 166.9
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **July Week 3**
    🎆👏🎆 26 members 23 of us weighed in and 12 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!🎆👏🎆
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@gjaholy33.
    @13point1runnermomma.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @jeapri17.
    @Kin59vara.
    @lsjhudson.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @o0kody0o.

On a side note, if I missed a post, I'm sorry, I have had a rough couple days and I'm finally starting to get back into things.

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @lsjhudson. - 1.70%
    2nd - @gjaholy33. - 1.17%
    3rd - @CindyJNC1963. - 1.09%
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    @AB0215 sorry that you have had a rough time ......hope things are better now.
This discussion has been closed.