TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post my weight.. I was called into work this weekend last minute and ended up working 3 12 hour shifts (Friday Saturday and Sunday)
    Sorry, looks like I forgot last week. Weight today is 162lbs. So close yet taking so long to get into the 150s. I know its because I'm fairly happy with my weight now so struggling to keep focused to get that last little way. Seems like the final 10-14 has been in front fo me for ages. Anyone got anything that's helped them refocus?

@abowersgirl, @lozenger1984, Stephanie and Laura, you are both near goal and your weight loss has slowed, but your overall progress is so inspiring, that we are glad you are still with us!!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I won’t be able to weigh in this week. I’m currently celebrating getting old in Florida!

RIP my bank account and my waistline :D
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracked, under, and so focused. My countdown to Haiti begins this week (in 2 more weeks, I'll be in Paradise)

@ForLangston, let the countdown begin!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I won’t be able to weigh in this week. I’m currently celebrating getting old in Florida!

RIP my bank account and my waistline :D

@eatingfoodles, well happy birthday!! Is it a milestone birthday? Is that why you went to a different state to celebrate? Florida in July....good luck with that!! Maybe you will sweat so much that you will lose weight after all!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked under n walking walking 🚶🏿‍♀️
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I’m so impressed with how consistent you are with your weight loss. You’re success is certainly an inspiration to those of us that are struggling. Gives me the feeling that maybe I can be that successful too. So glad you’re part of this team.

@cmhubbard92, I am going to second this comment from Pam! You are such an inspiring team mate; The first couple of months the weight seemed to fall off, which is common. Then it slowed down, which is also common, but you didn't get frustrated. You just kept plugging away, and now it all adds up to an almost 40 pound loss since the beginning of the year! So very inspiring, Christine!!

@HASWLRS thank you so much! I really appreciate all of you being so supportive!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/23
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 25 minute walk, 20 minutes elliptical

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 22
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    68min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength
    2.88 mile hike
    Step: 12533
    Water: 96oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

7/23/19 yes/yes/nope - my new running program is stalled with tendonitis in my knees and I pouted instead of doing something else today

7/22/19 yes/yes/yes
    7/21/19 yes/yes/yes
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mini challenges:
    Sunday:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: not sure of everything’s calories, I think so
    Exercised: no

Monday:
    Under: yes

Tuesday:
    Exercised: yes , an hour on the stationary bike.

On another note I get so pissed, pardon my language 🙂 when my weight can fluctuate by a few pounds daily, grr.
    I guess in the scheme of things it really doesn’t matter.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their week!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/23
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Was run day but I slept in so decided to take a walk instead. I should have run. I let my inner lazy girl get me today.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/23/19
    Exercise: yes, 35 minutes elliptical
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 23
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 mins of riding bike)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2* yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    7/23
    Was run day but I slept in so decided to take a walk instead. I should have run. I let my inner lazy girl get me today.

@swauters - love that “inner lazy girl” lol. That’s a great way to put it and I hate it when she gets to me too (happened this morning). It’s great that you still did some activity even if it wasn’t as intense as you normal would like.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 7/23/19:

Tracking: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercise: Yes, gym in the am

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: No

Let the cravings get the better of me yesterday - after eating real food for over a week I “needed” some junk (aka - cheese). Smart thing would have been to cook something with a little cheese to satisfy the craving. Dumb thing was ordering pizza and eating WAY too much. Craving satisfied and now back on plan for the next few days before vacation starts on Saturday.
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday (can't believe it's already been a week)

Previous weight- 245.2
    Current weight- 237.4

7.8lbs this week, I'm sure mostly water but I'll still take it. With the 3.4lb gain I had earlier this month, this brings me to a 4.4lb loss for July so far.

I started in April with a goal to lose at least 5lbs a month and 45lbs by Christmas. So far I've lost a total of 22.6lbs. Slow progress is still progress ☺
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Mini challenges:
    Sunday:
    Under: not sure of everything’s calories, I think so

Monday:

Tuesday:
    Exercised: yes , an hour on the stationary bike.

On another note I get so pissed, pardon my language 🙂 when my weight can fluctuate by a few pounds daily, grr.
    I guess in the scheme of things it really doesn’t matter.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

@LMK02020, this may seem like a rhetorical question, but if you get severely annoyed when you see daily weight fluctuations, then why do you weigh yourself daily?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    7/23
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

@swauters, like Pam has said, at least you did something! So your inner girl wasn't completely lazy, just less than inspired!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday (can't believe it's already been a week)

Previous weight- 245.2
    Current weight- 237.4

7.8lbs this week, I'm sure mostly water but I'll still take it. With the 3.4lb gain I had earlier this month, this brings me to a 4.4lb loss for July so far.

I started in April with a goal to lose at least 5lbs a month and 45lbs by Christmas. So far I've lost a total of 22.6lbs. Slow progress is still progress ☺

@mirendybryant, I am so happy for you that you saw this loss on the scales this morning! We knew all that water retention was masking your true weight, but we had no idea how much! (At least I had no idea!) And any way you look at it, 22 plus pounds lost is absolutely progress, regardless of whether it was slow or fast!! And let's face it, slow and fast are relative terms. Well done, Mandy!!
This discussion has been closed.