Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 22nd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,450 steps

My allergies have been killing me for the last couple of days...hope it gets better tomorrow. Was still able to get my exercise in though.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Maybe
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins yard work.

Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Probably
    Exercise: 120 mins walking, 70 mins weight training--Pull + Snatch, Pull + Clean + Power Jerk all from blocks, Front Squats with a 2 second pause at the bottom, and Weighted Planks with 45 lbs for 50 seconds.

Comments: My 4 yr niece spent the weekend with me and it's been a lot of fun, really busy, but a lot of fun. We went for walks, played in the sprinkler, went swimming.

I'm currently trying to play with my calories and see where I'm the most optimal, not sure if I am really trying to lose any more weight per se, but I am still interested in losing body fat, so I am currently eating a bit more than I have been for a long time in hopes of finding where that sweet spot is where I feel my best but still lose fat...and that is tricky and hard to find, but it will be worth it when I figure it out.
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, July 22)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ only for 15 minutes but I did do 4 rounds of 10 leg raises each side, 10 bird dogs, 30 second plank, 12 flutter kicks and 40 second bridge hold
    Goals/Day/Comments: with the slight weight gain from last week I am focusing on more cross training then cardio. I plan to do a WOD daily and migh throw in a hike or two this week.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 23
    Calories: under/ but close
    Water: 12 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn and 20231 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over :/
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 97376 week total )
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3

My daily weight was up and I knew it as although my calories were under and the only category I was over was protein I knew I made not the best choices.
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Guys, good News is my weight was 140.8lb on Sat, the lowest I have had These months.

Bad News is I am gaining the weight back during the short trip last Weekend lol.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Water: yes 100+ oz
    Exercise: yes - trainer HIIT/deck of cards session...

I was right - my weight went right back down! I was at 201.6 this morning - that's the lowest it's been this early in the week!

Random question - Does anyone here use a non-dairy protein powder? I had to cut dairy mostly out of my diet (I'm not allergic, but definitely was having too much inflammation from it), so I've been using Vega Sport post-workout. But my container is almost empty and wouldn't mind trying something different. I mean, it's not bad, but it is somewhat gritty. And I'm realizing that, quite often, there's a fair amount of "sludge" left at the bottom of my shaker, no matter how much I shake it. And that just feels wasteful (and like I may not be getting the full benefit).

@CindyJNC1963 - I'm right there with you on the allergy front. For once, they actually aren't too bad - I can still breath at least. But my head is just a mess. I can't even call it a sinus headache - it just really doesn't feel right.

@AB0215 - Sorry you had a round few days, but it sounds like you also had a lot of fun with your niece. Good luck experimenting with your calories. I've been wanting to do that a little and try different macro combinations as well, but I just haven't been able to plan and/or be consistent with it enough to figure anything out. (Other than by trial and error - i.e., my workouts seem to suck when I have a salad for lunch!)

@13point1runnermomma - Sounds like a good workout plan for the week! At least the heat broke enough so you can get outside and hike!

@Kin59vara - Wow! That's a lot of steps! Don't get down about your weight and food choices though - weight fluctuates (either that or I lost almost 3 lbs yesterday :D ) and we all have days/weeks/etc. where we don't make the best choices. Nothing to do but learn from it and move on!

@dracocapricorn - Well, at least if you gained weight it was while you were on a trip! ;) But seriously, give it a day or 2 and I bet you'll be back down!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 186oz
    Goals/comments my asthma is back possibly due to the heat

Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 163oz
    Goals/comments this new eating program do not good for my bladder.

Daily Tuesday Post

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 10 minutes calisthenics
    Water 190oz
    Goals/comments
    Started the squat Challenge taking it slowly and 1 day at a Time.

• AB0215
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    @AB0215 - Sorry you had a round few days, but it sounds like you also had a lot of fun with your niece. Good luck experimenting with your calories. I've been wanting to do that a little and try different macro combinations as well, but I just haven't been able to plan and/or be consistent with it enough to figure anything out. (Other than by trial and error - i.e., my workouts seem to suck when I have a salad for lunch!)
    @OkieGina I feel so much better with my workouts eating on the carnivore diet that I've been eating, no carbs and my performance is so much better. I think the trick is finding what works best for you, some people work best with something before a workout, and that's not me either. I work best on an empty stomach, fasted for 12-18 hours. And trial and error is really the only way you find what works for you because the bottom line is we are all bio-individual. So try some things! Worst thing that can happen is you find something that doesn't work!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Tuesday, 23rd July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: loooooads of walking

Comments: my Son bought me a hot sugar donut at his school fair this evening (he knows it's one of my favourites)....I slipped it to my husband when he wasn't looking so he's none the wiser that I didn't eat it myself 💪 how's that for resistance?!
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 22nd July

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 13000 steps
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post Tuesday, 23 July

😕Track: Part tracked
    😬Calories: From memory, slightly over
    Exercise: 1.5 hour walk
    💬Comments: I gave up tracking for the day after we went to McD’s and I got a chicken salad with garlic mayo wrap. I suppose I done well choosing a wrap instead of the large Big Mac meal that I’d usually go for. I’m going to stop weighing daily and start weighing weekly and see how it goes.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 23, Tuesday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Leslie Sansone walking video 20 min
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 23rd

Calories under goal: No, a little over
    Exercise: 11,200 steps

Probably won't be able to get my steps in tomorrow. I have meetings all........day.......long. Even a stupid lunchtime division meeting. I've decided I'm taking a salad to that meeting ....they usually bring in pizza...not interested in that.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Water: yes 100+ oz
    Exercise: yes walking cleaning weight training
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday, July 23)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Nope
    Goals/Day/Comments: truth be told I was planning to workout but I left my planner with my WOD at work! 👎🏼👎🏼
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, sort of forgot to eat today....
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins weight training--Hang Snatches, Clean + Split Jerk<--these were money today! 30 mins walking

Comments: It's been a long day, got up at 4:30 to try and get my workout in had to work a lot today, had to actually go to the office for 3.5 hours this morning, and then had to work again 4 hours and still fit in my 2nd job of 6 hours and all of my training, and in all of that I sort of just forgot to eat...so there's that....heading to bed, I am so ready!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 24
    Calories: under/ but close
    Water: 12 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn and 10157 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over :/
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 86841 week total )
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3

Still having difficulty getting the steps in when I work two jobs, even when trying hard to get them in. My last day to have two jobs is August 1 so I will need to see how this goes.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    July week 4
    Cydneebauman

PW 174.2
    CW 168.8
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    July week 4
    Cydneebauman

PW 174.2
    CW 168.8

Way to go awesomeness! 👌🏾👌🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉💪🏽💪🏽
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    July week 4
    skrowe88

PW 207.6
    CW 209.6

:( This is getting frustrating, but I know it's my own fault! Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.