Replies

• rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Rosetigger
    Friday
    PW 191.6? Please double check.
    CW 193.2
    I'm going camping today. I will not have access to a scale for next Friday's weigh in. Please excuse me. Thank you.
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 206
    Cw 205
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fattleass
    Week 4, Friday
    Pw:229.2
    Cw: 236.2

• kimses2
    kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Kimses
    Friday weigh-in
    PW 203
    CW 203
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fattleass wrote: »
    And so you may know I'm disabled it's because of my eyesight I stepped off of a bus on Wednesday went to step up on the curb misjudged it fail didn't break anything but since then my whole left side hurts I don't know I might have pulled a muscle in my chest but it's affecting my walking so my step count for the week is going to be messed up because I really haven't done much walking the last few days also been in a funky mood so I'm eating a lot and my weights going up instead of going down sorry I just seem to be letting everybody down especially myself. if y'all could maybe y'all can say a little prayer for me

Tons of prayers for healing. Your not letting anyone down, just focus on getting better and when you are well again come back stronger! Hope you get well fast!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey Charles @Fattleass I’m sorry to hear you got hurt!!! Hope you heal up fast and feel better soon. ❤️

I know it feels easier sometimes to just give up on ourselves and eat crap to try to fill some void, but I hope you can remind yourself of what you and I both know... that path only leads to more misery. Funky mood be gone I say!!!! I can relate on the mood and the eating that comes with it. I’m in that place way too often. Don’t give up on yourself ok? I know you can overcome this.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/25 - 2527
    7/26 - 3093
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 283.4
    CW 284.2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Fattleass wrote: »
    And so you may know I'm disabled it's because of my eyesight I stepped off of a bus on Wednesday went to step up on the curb misjudged it fail didn't break anything but since then my whole left side hurts I don't know I might have pulled a muscle in my chest but it's affecting my walking so my step count for the week is going to be messed up because I really haven't done much walking the last few days also been in a funky mood so I'm eating a lot and my weights going up instead of going down sorry I just seem to be letting everybody down especially myself. if y'all could maybe y'all can say a little prayer for me

Hey Charles:
    Sorry you're having a rough week!!! Muscle pain is hard because it just won't seem to quit and takes a while to heal. I will certainly be praying. Don't worry about letting anyone down...heal yourself, rest up and just do what you can. You know your body better than anyone else. Take care, my friend...
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @kateberard Awesome drop! Looking forward to meeting you in Paris!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @Fattleass Sorry that you are in pain! Hope that you heal up quickly. Sending prayers and happy thoughts your way! We are here to boost you up, not to add to your feelings of guilt! So don't worry about letting us down, just concentrate on the long game! Take care!
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @kateberard Awesome drop! Looking forward to meeting you in Paris!

Thank you! Yeah it will be tons of fun lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be cool to have a Fat2Fit Support Group meet one summer? Not sure how that would work or what centralized location we could find to do it in, but that would be a fun couple of days, wouldn't it?!! Oh the trouble we could get into?!! I say that, but I'm the most laid back, do literally nothing person you could know! LOL Perhaps my evil twin would get into trouble...I don't think I remember how to do that!

Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend! After really hot temperatures for a good week, we've had a few days in a row of low to mid 80s and it's been nice to walk outside and not get slapped in the face by the heat, I will say!

I'm in and out all weekend, so holler at me ya'll!
    Take care,
    Jessica
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be cool to have a Fat2Fit Support Group meet one summer? Not sure how that would work or what centralized location we could find to do it in, but that would be a fun couple of days, wouldn't it?!! Oh the trouble we could get into?!! I say that, but I'm the most laid back, do literally nothing person you could know! LOL Perhaps my evil twin would get into trouble...I don't think I remember how to do that!

Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend! After really hot temperatures for a good week, we've had a few days in a row of low to mid 80s and it's been nice to walk outside and not get slapped in the face by the heat, I will say!

I'm in and out all weekend, so holler at me ya'll!
    Take care,
    Jessica

That would be awesome! Would probably need a Europe location and a US location to make it at least somewhat more affordable. Rent a house through AirBnB or something where everyone can stay in same house.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/26 8,670
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 4
    Previous 224.8
    Current 227.2
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    7/23-17.551
    7/24-15.487
    7/25-13.060
    7/26-9.489
    7/27-18.148

I have hit the treadmill everyday, and lifted weights 3 of these days. I leave for idaho thursday morning, i my go crazy not working out, but all there is is to run, but there is also bears and their babies around there so that seems like a bad idea to me, lol
This discussion has been closed.