Options

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    vce5hdvorxg0.png

I JUST POSTED DAY 2 OF THE MODS CHALLENGE "DID YOU KNOW"
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10759016/week-2-mods-challenge-did-you-know#latest

POP ON OVER AND TAKE A PEAK
    GREG

Some pretty interesting stuff. Hey team, check this out and maybe share some of your tips!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I agree with you...you are incredibly cute, adorable, smart and your work is so lucky to have you! As are we under your team stewardship.

I am always full of positive self talk. Today..."I am slender, toned, happy and healthy! I make wise decisions daily to stay physically, mentally and emotionally fit." "and I am really cute too!"
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 163.8
    Todays Weight: 164.4
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    That post is so true @cyndiesstuff! Our diet is everything that affects our lives! Love your work space, so cute! I hope the new job is going well! I am sure you posted about it, I just have not had time to catch up.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well love all your pictures! You are definitely enjoying life! Good for you! :smile:
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    nrp5ph2h3clq.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh In
    @phoebe112476

Wednesday's Weigh In
    @Barbb1557
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    My vacation is almost over. I will be heading home on Thursday, I think. I will have to eat lettuce, chicken, veggies and fruit for a year to feel normal again. I did eat pretty well while I was here but we did tend to have a lot of ice cream, alcohol and bread. I did have a lot of salad and eggs though so that might have balanced it out. I tried to get in a 3 mile walk daily. I'm planning an exercise routine for when I get home and I will head to the grocery store. I will be hitting the rest button at the end of the week.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well loved your pics. I try to make it up to the SNP at least once a year! I love it up there. It’s absolutely beautiful!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ran off to a new to me yoga class at the new place about 5 minutes from our new house. Was okay. Change is hard for me. Definitely will give it another go. Didn’t plan my night snack out since I ran off so fast to that class. But I was logging all my foods again today so that makes it easier. I had two snacks higher in protein because it was lower today than I like. Then I ate two graham crackers off my 5 yos plate. Sigh. But I logged them and am still under calories. In bed now and no more snacks!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Check in for monday
    Food: on plan
    Water: 50 oz
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
    Steps: 10364

i am so happy with my new job. it's 5 o'clock before i know it. time flies by. my day was totally on track yesterday. ate healthy, exercised, drank my water, got in my steps and said positive things to myself. yayayay!! oh yea and i slept like a rock last night. doesn't happen a lot for me so when it does i feel like a rock star!!

@carlsoda i don't think eating off the orange plate is the same. i quit reading it about half way thru but it was saying that your brain makes the association that red means stop or danger. i don't know, i would say use what you want!! lol.

@jedaschultz ohhh man. vacation got you. and Deb, you can't control your eating when you go out because you tell yourself you can't. you most certainly can. did you make a plan before you went about what you were going to eat? or did you give yourself permission? thought work will really help you break some of those old erroneous beliefs.

@Mrsbell8well awhhh thanks sis!! your adorbs too!!

@gottagetthisdown thats just a small gain. you got this girl. what will you do this week? what is your next best move?

@kirsten11872 A little tough love ahead.... and you could resist. you chose not too. why? if you wanted to fine. but don't lie to yourself. words are so powerful. just from reading your post, i feel up, down, up, down like a see saw. i don't think your plan is working. now i know this is tough. believe me, i know first hand. i know you know how to lose weight but unless you change the way you think about it, it will continue to be a struggle. you need a plan you can live with for the rest of your life. your mind is one of the most powerful tools in your weight loss arsenal. learn how to use it for the things you want instead of the things you don't. have you tried listening to some of the podcasts we talk about on here? they really help teach you how to change your mind! you can do this kirsten. thanks for liking my work space and my new job is fricken fantastic!! it has done so much to help stimulate my sleepy mind!!

@sleepymom5 yayayayay! we have missed you. me especially!! you know want. don't worry about where to start. just start from here. where your at. now it is going to be hard to get back to your new life. your brain is going to rebel. tell it to shut up, you got this!!

@lennoncpa and your right about exercise classes. they do really help push you outside your comfort zone. sometimes it is hard to do that on our own. omgosh you had both of your hips replaced? that is a tough surgery. our doctors sure can do some amazing stuff these days.

@amytriesww mmmm salsa chicken sounds yummy. i make salsa fish with tinfoil in the oven. sooo good and you can eat a lot. and i don't think the black bean and corn salsa with salmon is weird at all. it sounds really good actually. and we will always have the memories of the dorito incident!!! lol..... that is wonderful about your school. it is such an accomplishment.

@ljdanny you will get back and get right back on track. positive thoughts!!

@phoebe112476 that is a great NSV!! i am super proud that you are giving the new yoga class a chance. good job making a commitment to yourself and keeping your word. you, my dear, are a beautiful work in progress. keep it up!!

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    nfq311canpsr.jpg

Today's weigh in
    @phoebe112476

Wednesday's weigh in
    @Barbb1557
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I HAVE POSTED DAY 3 OF THE
    "DID YOU KNOW" SERIES
    9 Ways to Lose Weight That Have Nothing to Do With Diet or Exercise
    PLEASE POP OVER AND TAKE A PEAK

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10759016/week-2-mods-challenge-did-you-know#latest
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Yesterday check in:

Food - exactly on plan!!
    Water - great
    Exercise - C25K and some yoga. I lifted a case of oatmeal at work and felt something pull slightly in my lower back. I put biofreeze on it (keep some in my drawer), took advil and seat heater on my drive home. Did yoga last night and it actually feels so much better today. Usually day 2 is worse! I LOVE YOGA!!

Today's plan:

Food - all planned out
    Exercise - yoga tonight and 10,000+ steps
    Water - already working on it!

@sleepymom5 - WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you!!

@cyndiesstuff - so glad you are enjoying your days at work!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning! Well I'm back from vacation and not feeling very positive at all I'm going to do my best to participate and get a plan in action I keep going in the circles the definition of crazy is doing the same thing expecting different results except I now know the results are not going to be the same and yet I continue to do them looking forward to better week, will check in tomorrow my goals are the same as last week til it becomes a habit! Very positive posts here I'm going to try and adapt some of them
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Check in for Monday
    Food: logged and over
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute walk, 15 min stationary bike and over an hour PT
    Steps: 8010

I could have done better with eating and getting water in yesterday. I was going to do a little more exercise yesterday but I started to feel the effects of PT in the afternoon. He warned me that was going to happen but I thought since I felt ok after the session that I would be good. My hip seems better but not enough to dial back the ibuprofen. I tried to lower the dose last week and ended up making things worse. Oh well, looks like things are moving in the right direction at least. I still haven't gotten to read back over everyone's post during the week. We are supposed to have a big storm this afternoon so I am going to wait until then. The last of my guests are packing up to go and then I am going to get some exercise in. Today is going to be exercising, cleaning, reading and planning. Hope everyone has a great day! I will check in later.

This discussion has been closed.