Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Last week- 233.0
    This week- 230.8
    ⬇2.2

Almost lost what I gained in the last 2 weeks of August, only .4 off. Ready for another great week.

@mirendybryant, what a great start to September!! Well done!! Next week...the 20's?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Mini challenge: (logging, under, exercise)

Sun: no, no, no
    Mon: no, no, no
    Tues: yes, barely? (Does 26 over count?), yes

@pkg1998, yes, it counts, Pam. Good looking Tuesday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    min challenge 9/3

yes/yes/yes

LOVING the hot yoga at the studio in my new town

@annabananamc, if you're LOVING it, you'll keep doing it, so that's awesome! I have only done hot yoga once, and it wasn't enough to form an opinion.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight: 185.6
    Week 1: 183.9
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    40 min hike
    Step: 9540
    Water: 96oz
    Happy hump day
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 9.3.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 1 hour house cleaning - I woke up this morning feeling like I had been doing squats all day yesterday.

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS : delayed response. I try different dance clubs (from line dancing, country dancing, and my fave Caribbean dancing).

Tracked, under, and 7 mile hike today. I'm ready for this new season
    September motto/creed: #sheready (reference Tiffany Haddish ;)
    Anybody else have an intention/word/motto guiding them for this month?

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/4/19
    Tracked:
    yes

Today was a long day(work went 2 and a half hours longer than expected), but I still stayed on track. I was ravenous when I got home today, and didn't feel like cooking, so I threw some soup on the stove and had that. I have already cleaned up the house(so much puppy destruction today), and am planning on making lunch and a snack for tomorrow before I get into bed. Hopefully tomorrow is a slightly shorter day, and I can make all the delicious food I wanted to make today(cauliflower mac and cheese with roasted vegetables and chicken breast).
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So I missed my weigh in day yesterday. I weighed myself this morning so I could post, BUT I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS.
    Lots of things happened today. Wednesdays and Thursdays are busy as heck.

I'll try to not forget my weight tomorrow :D
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: yes/no/yes
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    9-4-19
    log yes
    under goal yes
    exercise yes
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/4
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Steps- 24,652
    Water- 99oz
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/4:
    tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min on treadmill
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    9/4
    Tracked: yes
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    9/4/19 (Wednesday)

Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercise: Yes, and abused - see day. Mallwalking (Quartermaster - finished; Bike, Zombie)

Day:
    I struggled to wake up this morning as I was actually getting some sleep despite the bad dreams; ergo, my body was insisting that I continue to stay in the bed, but I was scheduled for a psychiatric assessment at 8:30 in the morning. At around 8 am my caseworker called to tell me that she rescheduled it at 3 pm. I had already had my morning pills and breakfast by that point. I headed to Transitions with my planner, Positive Notes composition book and folder in my backpack. I also made sure to grab my lunch money. I went with a small group Mallwalking and managed to due about 3.5 miles in the mall by the time it was all said and done. We headed back, and I had lunch. It was basically nachos and a small salad. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I went to the drop-in center and started to work on the story while I passed the time until the assessment. I noticed my mood started to drop pretty quickly after the meal. I passed it off as just being tired and having bad dreams for two nights in a row, a very plausible explanation. I focused on my story for a bit but couldn't concentrate. I would write for a bit then withdraw from it for a bit. I played pass the caseworker at the time of the assessment, but it worked out. I don't even know what my treatment plan says. I haven't read it yet. We get back to my apartment and there was a note that I still owed ten dollars on my rent. We set up meds then off to Walmart to get a money order and groceries. Katelyn dropped me off and left. I rode the bus home as it was too hot to walk. An hour late I made my dinner completely forgetting about my medication. Two hours later my mind swirled with thoughts of bingeing and purging, or just purging. I turned to my online supports and found little. It's a hard thing to understand. It's not that I'm stupid. I know that I should know better. I know the risks. I may know some that others may not know about. I decided I'd go for a walk around the community room to clear my mind. Somewhere along the way that simple walk got twisted into an act of purging of those nachos I had earlier in the day. I walked 5 miles in 1 hour and 32 minutes, my fastest time yet. The last thirty minutes my left ankle was hurting and by the end, screaming. I ignored it. All I could think of was that those nachos with all that cheese and chips was loaded with calories that I absolutely had to get rid of immediately. Driven by that thought and the fear that if I didn't get rid of them they were going to destroy me somehow I was compelled to continue to keep going around and around and around the community room. And to finish off my walk I walked out the door leading to the stairs to climb a flight up. So, tonight I purged and pushed my body past the point it needed to stop and rest. I sweated out a lot of sodium, on the upside I took in a lot of sodium today. I don't know how my ankle is going to feel in the morning. I don't get one of my stickers tonight.

Positives About The Day:

1) My psychiatric evaluation is done for another year

2) I found avocados at the store

3) Pharmacy had most of my medications ready

Postives About Self:

1) Willing to try again

2) Open to suggestions

3) Good with physics
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: (logging, under, exercise)

Sun: no, no, no
    Mon: no, no, no
    Tues: yes, barely? (Does 26 over count?), yes
    Wed: yes, yes, yes - FINALLY :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Okay team..I asked for September to be my reboot .. but NOT of August. Just spent the entire day in ER with my little. This came after a horrid mental day yesterday starting with moms care meeting, sorting her clothes that she can no longer wear due to her surgery last month, listening to hubs with a bad work situation, little man coming home hurting and dd calling cause she needed a friend to vent to. By the time I finished yesterday (my restart after the weekend day) I was drained but spent the night researching appendix issues.

Fast forward and I'm spent mentally, havent exercised at all. Have stayed under calories cause I am NOT getting meals in, no good sleep, stressed to the max...

good news.. mom is happy, my little didnt have appendix issues (side muscle strain instead they think) ** after moms emergency surgery in same ER last month the last thing I wanted to do was have to be alone to answer the "did you decide to do surgery on my little" today** the other two (hubs n dd) had better days and I just want to sleep. Oh boy.. I am a never ending radio loop of "it will get better" ... just need to figure when.

I weigh in tomorrow ... is it possible to just roll over last week and let me see if Karma can find a nice plan for me in the next week.

@sandkp, absolutely, Shawnee. I will roll over your weight from last week. You are the epitome of the sandwich generation right now...my heart goes out to you!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight: 185.6
    Week 1: 183.9

@brandi_84, well done, Brandi!! A great start to September!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/4/19 (Wednesday)

Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercise: Yes, and abused - see day. Mallwalking (Quartermaster - finished; Bike, Zombie)

Day:
    I struggled to wake up this morning as I was actually getting some sleep despite the bad dreams; ergo, my body was insisting that I continue to stay in the bed, but I was scheduled for a psychiatric assessment at 8:30 in the morning. At around 8 am my caseworker called to tell me that she rescheduled it at 3 pm. I had already had my morning pills and breakfast by that point. I headed to Transitions with my planner, Positive Notes composition book and folder in my backpack. I also made sure to grab my lunch money. I went with a small group Mallwalking and managed to due about 3.5 miles in the mall by the time it was all said and done. We headed back, and I had lunch. It was basically nachos and a small salad. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I went to the drop-in center and started to work on the story while I passed the time until the assessment. I noticed my mood started to drop pretty quickly after the meal. I passed it off as just being tired and having bad dreams for two nights in a row, a very plausible explanation. I focused on my story for a bit but couldn't concentrate. I would write for a bit then withdraw from it for a bit. I played pass the caseworker at the time of the assessment, but it worked out. I don't even know what my treatment plan says. I haven't read it yet. We get back to my apartment and there was a note that I still owed ten dollars on my rent. We set up meds then off to Walmart to get a money order and groceries. Katelyn dropped me off and left. I rode the bus home as it was too hot to walk. An hour late I made my dinner completely forgetting about my medication. Two hours later my mind swirled with thoughts of bingeing and purging, or just purging. I turned to my online supports and found little. It's a hard thing to understand. It's not that I'm stupid. I know that I should know better. I know the risks. I may know some that others may not know about. I decided I'd go for a walk around the community room to clear my mind. Somewhere along the way that simple walk got twisted into an act of purging of those nachos I had earlier in the day. I walked 5 miles in 1 hour and 32 minutes, my fastest time yet. The last thirty minutes my left ankle was hurting and by the end, screaming. I ignored it. All I could think of was that those nachos with all that cheese and chips was loaded with calories that I absolutely had to get rid of immediately. Driven by that thought and the fear that if I didn't get rid of them they were going to destroy me somehow I was compelled to continue to keep going around and around and around the community room. And to finish off my walk I walked out the door leading to the stairs to climb a flight up. So, tonight I purged and pushed my body past the point it needed to stop and rest. I sweated out a lot of sodium, on the upside I took in a lot of sodium today. I don't know how my ankle is going to feel in the morning. I don't get one of my stickers tonight.

Positives About The Day:

1) My psychiatric evaluation is done for another year

2) I found avocados at the store

3) Pharmacy had most of my medications ready

Postives About Self:

1) Willing to try again

2) Open to suggestions

3) Good with physics

@dymphnadaniels, sorry your yesterday wasn't a good one, but it is over and done with, so put it behind you. Hopefully you slept well last night and you and your ankle feel great this morning! Congratulations on your fastest five miles to date, even if doing so when you did it was ill advised. Hoping today is a "sticker day" for you and you don't overdo it on the exercise!
This discussion has been closed.