Exercise: 35 minutes jogging in place
    Steps: 10,306

Happy Friday!
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PW 208
    CW 208

I haven’t been great again this week. I’m not sure where my motivation has gone. Glad I didn’t gain. I am going to paint my Sunday School room today so that will be some exercise! Sunday I am planning on going over my calories by a lot since it’s my birthday and we will be eating out after church! 😁 I hope everyone has a great day. Ready for Fall weathers here in Kentucky so I can get outside and walk!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Username:martinesther88
    Weigh in day~FRIDAY
    PW~152.8
    CW~151.4
    May i be took off the step challenge this month? Im going to do HIIT workouts everyday instead 😊 I will still walk to just prob not as much.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Today is "cake and pie" day at work. I already had the best donut of my life, now I'm debating just calling today a wash. I don't know what to dooooo. D:

@martinesther88 I will take you off the list. :)
  • berriesandsunshine
    Options
    Username: @berriesandsunshine
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Starting weight: 152
    Current weight: 152.5

I had dropped to 150 at the beginning of the week but then I had Aunt Flo visit and my weight went up again. Nothing out of the normal, so next week we will see my real weight.

• berriesandsunshine
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Today is "cake and pie" day at work. I already had the best donut of my life, now I'm debating just calling today a wash. I don't know what to dooooo. D:

Oh my. I love cake and pie. And donuts. Pretty clear what got me in trouble. Haha. Would a slice of cake or pie fit on your calories for the day? I am fighting myself here to not attack all the sweets my husband has at home.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    hope our Carolinas residents are safe from the storm today. My mom lives near Charlotte, far enough inland that she should be fine, but I know a few of you are down there where things could get rather nasty today. When you can, let us know how you are, ok?

Hi there! Checking in from Greensboro, NC. We should be fine. Far enough inland not to get hit hard by this hurricane. It was pretty windy this afternoon and as the sun set, the very dark clouds were rolling in. But we should be fine. Just praying all our big trees stay put.

I’m under my calories today, but feel bloated right now from dinner. I guess I wasn’t mindful enough and didn’t stop when I was full. Did get my 8,000 steps.

Thanks for the update @micki48! I’ve been wondering about you. I’m sure it’s been very stressful!! Have a great weekend!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @jugar congrats on losing 40lbs!! Way to go!!!

Weigh in day: Friday
    Week 1
    PW: 181.8
    CW: 183.4 😡
    I did pretty well most of Flea Market week until the last day. Since then I’ve been struggling. Why one day throws me off this much I have no idea but I seem to do it every time. I’ll get back with it though and am determined this will be a much better week!! Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • berriesandsunshine
    Options
    STEPS:

Sep 6 - 10,250
    Sep 5 - 10,315
    Sep 4 - 10,316
    Sep 3 - 10,545
    Sep 2 - 10,316
    Sep 1 - 10,545
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    Username: @berriesandsunshine
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Starting weight: 152
    Current weight: 152.5

I had dropped to 150 at the beginning of the week but then I had Aunt Flo visit and my weight went up again. Nothing out of the normal, so next week we will see my real weight.
    NOOOOOooooo! Not Aunt Flo! We all have one, don't we? I had Aunt Elsie. Man, could she bake. It was impossible to say no. But you'll get past it! More berries, less cobbler! More sunshine, less moonshine!
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »

No need to call it a wash....just get back to good choices and carry on
  • twinkle150
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    twinkle150 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. I am new to this challenge and looking forward to the month

Hi @twinkle150 ! Another horse person, I see :) I ride a lovely Appy stallion (the one in front in my photo), and my daughter is out in Alberta with her wonderful appy gelding (the middle one in my photo) and a young paint she is just training. Tell me more about yours! And let us know your goals and how you'd like this month to go.

That is sweet Paint named Prudy, I used to ride. I need to get the weigh off, so I can ride again
  • twinkle150
    Options
    Do we post our weekly weigh-in here or elsewhere?
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No change - but I've been fighting a cold and not exercising all week.

PW - 199
    CW - 199
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    how long has it been since there was a disagree button? I don't remember there being one.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I can't believe I'm saying that. I had a really bad bad Labor Day weekend it started Friday night and lasted until Monday night. I completely didn't care about what I ate, soft pretzels, cake, cookies, hamburgers, hot-dogs, potato salad, candy, chocolate, and chips just to mention a few. I felt like I needed a break. I felt mentally exhausted from worrying about losing weight and exhausted from always thinking about what I should and shouldn't eat. I must say that I really didn't like the way I was feeling those day. I did have issues with my stomach everyday. I guess my system likes the better food choices I was making before the weekend. It really made me hate what I ate, I didn't like feeling so sick. My scale wasn't working so I couldn't weigh in last Saturday so I haven't really seen what the damage I caused to my weight. Tuesday I decide that I would eat really clean until tomorrows weigh in. I hope I was able to remove any excess weight I might of gained. It's been a really hard 4 days. I ate nothing processed, only raw veggies and clean protein. Boy was that hard. We will see if I was able to reverse any damage that Labor Day weekend might have cause. Wish me luck!
  • jugar
    Options
    twinkle150 wrote: »
    Do we post our weekly weigh-in here or elsewhere?

Right here. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    how long has it been since there was a disagree button? I don't remember there being one.

The disagree button replaces the "Woo" button - too many people were confused by that. Was it "Woo hoo!" or "Wooooo - that's weird". So I guess this makes it clear. I think a "hmmm, maybe" might have been a bit softer, but then I live in Canada ;)
  • jugar
    Options
    Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I can't believe I'm saying that. I had a really bad bad Labor Day weekend it started Friday night and lasted until Monday night. I completely didn't care about what I ate, soft pretzels, cake, cookies, hamburgers, hot-dogs, potato salad, candy, chocolate, and chips just to mention a few. I felt like I needed a break. I felt mentally exhausted from worrying about losing weight and exhausted from always thinking about what I should and shouldn't eat. I must say that I really didn't like the way I was feeling those day. I did have issues with my stomach everyday. I guess my system likes the better food choices I was making before the weekend. It really made me hate what I ate, I didn't like feeling so sick. My scale wasn't working so I couldn't weigh in last Saturday so I haven't really seen what the damage I caused to my weight. Tuesday I decide that I would eat really clean until tomorrows weigh in. I hope I was able to remove any excess weight I might of gained. It's been a really hard 4 days. I ate nothing processed, only raw veggies and clean protein. Boy was that hard. We will see if I was able to reverse any damage that Labor Day weekend might have cause. Wish me luck!

I think this is the first time I have seen someone say they are looking forward to a weigh in after a really bad weekend. I LOVE that you did not stay stuck there (of course that means I am so nasty I love that the bad food choices made you feel icky), and that you have been counteracting the weekend with some really clean eating. But neither is really sustainable. I have always had to take breaks from tracking and thinking too much about everything I eat - mental exhaustion is a great way to put it. But you do have to find a "foodstyle" (doing a whole lifestyle is too much work sometimes!) that you can stick with and enjoy, and that helps you stay at a healthy weight for a very long time. It's kind of permanent. You can have crazy exceptions from time to time, although you might not want to do ALL of them in the same weekend again! But thank for describing how the week was for you - there are always lessons to be learned when we do crazy things. Listen to the frustration and mental exhaustion you were having, and see how you can prevent them from getting so bad. When I was first losing for real, I did the one free day a week thing and that really helped a lot. Any time I had a craving, I could tell myself "Saturday". By Saturday I didn't want all of those things necessarily, but it was great to have one day a week with no tracking, no log, no cares about food, water, or exercise. But then the other 6 had to be pretty danged good! I wish you luck for tomorrow - but no worries if you haven't quite gotten rid of the crazy weekend yet!
This discussion has been closed.