Replies

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 2
    PW: 169.8
    CW: 169.6

Fluctuating up and down from these numbers for several weeks now. Getting frustrated.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Good night team!!
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sat.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: No
    Healthier habits:
    Goals or Day
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Username: midsummer174627
    Week: Saturday, September Week 2
    PW: 145
    CW: 146.1
    below are optional
    One thing I did well: tracking today
    One thing to improve: checking in and tracking every day.

Very emotional week with my partner's custody battle, my self-care went off the rails the middle of the week for sure :/
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, September Week 1
    PW = 128.75 lb
    CW= 130.29 lb

Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, September Week 2
    PW = 130.29 lb
    CW= 130.29 lb

Sorry! I was away for my bday and family events. Please forgive me for being late. Thank you! =)
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Username: Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, Sep., Week 3 (9/16)
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 220.0

Gained a bit, but that's not stopping me one bit.

One thing I did well: I logged two days in a row and stayed within my calorie allotment. Then fell off the bandwagon, again. GOSH!!!

One thing to improve: Try to log and stay within my calorie allotment three times this week. Also, be active on MFP at least three days.

GOAL: Journal 5days: 3 days spot-on of under calories; then 2 days at maintenance.

Reward: Didn't get a chance to light my new stress candle and watch television in my clean room. That's still my goal this week. I'm shooting for Tuesday, I'm off that day. I did clean up most of the top level of my house, but sometimes I have to go back to same area and don't get a chance to deep clean everything. GOSH!! Full-time work and cleaning is tough. I love a clean house and get depressed if I can't maintain. However, I'm going to have to put working out first versus cleaning up sometimes. Well at least till I get under 200 pounds. Leslie Sansone said "It's better to have a fit body than a tidy house." Well, maybe Leslie will come over and help me clean then!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 3, Sunday September 15
    PW: 214
    CW: 212

One thing I did well: I was fairly consistent with getting 4 cups of water and eating fruit each workday.
    One thing to improve: I really need to get back to taking walks on work breaks.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 3, Sunday September 15
    PW: 214
    CW: 212

One thing I did well: I was fairly consistent with getting 4 cups of water and eating fruit each workday.
    One thing to improve: I really need to get back to taking walks on work breaks.

Nice loss! You're doing great!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report Sunday
    Track: no
    Calories: way over, fell off the wagon completely and literally ate everything in sight.
    Excersize: C25K W8R3 done. I'm hoping that at least my workouts might keep me in maintainance until I sort my head out and get back on track.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Username: bootssowhite
    Week: Sunday, September Week 3
    PW: 258.8
    CW: 263.8

*sigh* This is a bit of an artificial gain than I suspect will come off pretty quickly. I ate out almost every day last week, which is super unusual for me. It wasn't planned, just sorta how events fell together this week, and my weight always leaps up the day after eating out.

One thing I did well: I did a good job of controlling my eating around a lot of unplanned eating out - not letting the fact that I was already off my meal plan for the day derail me any further.
    One thing to improve: Be better about counting calories
    Goal: Post here at least four times

Cait
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    @johicks and @Pearl4686 I will need to weigh in on Monday next week instead of Sunday.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Sunday September 15
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sun.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: 85 min. bike ride/ Mobility Workout
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Calories: Right on
    Exercise: 30 min walk and abs.
    Pretty good day today. Still sticking to the shred plan. Frustrated I don't have my plan for next week yet, but hopefully it comes by morning so I know what I'm eating tomorrow. Said goodbye to my parents today because they are heading south for the winter. Also my coteacher is officially on maternity leave tomorrow, so now it myself and her sub. I'm blessed with a good sub, but I sure will miss my partner.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    Sunday 091519
    PW:228.4
    CW:226.2
    Did well: gym /exercise
    Not so well: Ate too much junk food🤫
    I am happy I dropped under 226,before crap stuff, so expect to get under 225 or even 224 by next Sunday.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily report Sunday
    Track: Yes!!!!
    Calories: Yes!!! I counted every thing!!! I stayed within my calorie goal of under 1400 calories per day.
    Exercise: I did two walks in the parking lot at work. I didn't bring my cell phone. I just enjoyed the weather.
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, September Week 3 (9/16)
    PW: 259.0
    CW: 264. 2
    One thing I did well: got a lot of steps in!
    One thing to improve: I have been on vacation since Sept 2nd and boy did we eat a LOT. All of the walking is the only reason I didn't gain 15lbs instead of just 5 😅 I am going to try hard to not let this derail me and jump back into a healthy life style. It's going to be hard as I'm still craving all that bad food
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Weekend Update

The weekend was spent celebrating my new job and my birthday so safe to say things went off the rails. My actual birthday is tomorrow and BF and I are going to Montana for a wedding on Thursday. So this week I’ve decided to do my best but to not stress and enjoy it before summer comes to an end and I get back into a healthy routine for the Fall and Winter. Because I will be traveling I also am going to skip weigh in this week @johicks and @Pearl4686! After this week I’ll be back and ready to really buckle down on this journey!
This discussion has been closed.