TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Options

Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Congrats @DDay2020 @angiesjourney @Red1185 on making it to the top 3!

But honestly, this whole team just rocks! You're all so engaged, encouraging and positive, I'm absolutely loving this team!
    <3<3<3
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for the kind words 😀

Pw ?
    CW 176.4

Lost inches i think too but not measured yet.
    Keep going everyone... with help on here we can do it 😀
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Daily post: had a good day on Monday. Calories were under. I feel like I’m back on n track after a bad week last week.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Track: Yes
    Calories: On target
    Exercise: 60 min fast walk. Hand weights 15 mins
    Goal/Day: Staying on target
  • angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Still drinking lots of water. Going grocery shopping today and made a list of all the good things I need. Staying on track.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday September 9
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: went on a morning walk

Keeping to cals was hard but good to have a day (almost two now) on track under my belt!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Daily post Monday September 9
    Exercise: went on a morning walk

Keeping to cals was hard but good to have a day (almost two now) on track under my belt!

Good on you! It is hard, but once you get a few good days, hopefully it becomes habitual (with the odd slip-up, we're only human ;) )
    Keep it up!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes Pilates
    Healthier habits: (you choose: a variety of exercise, increase water, journaling, affirmations, self-care, positive self-talk, being kind to yourself, positive outlook, overall wellness, morning routine, night routine)
    Goals or Day: busy day missed 2 meals so ate late night.

Well done for staying under and finding time to work out on a busy day. No easy feat!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily report
    Track: yes
    Calories: under with workout calories
    Excersize: yes fat-burn class for 1 hour.
    Healthier habits: much better with water
    Day/goal: feeling good! Today I had to take a headshot for a course I'm starting. I compared it to the same picture last year and was startled by the difference in my face. In a nice way ;)
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Gardening
    Day/Goal: Good day...stayed on track and moved more.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: over by 47 not bad
    Exercise: no

I had 4 cups of water and an apple 🍎
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Exercise: no
    Day/Goal: Took my little guy to his first hockey practice. I'm swimming tomorrow so I'm looking forward to a planned moving activity!
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tues.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 30 min bike
    Healthier habits: Did mobility Workout
    Goals or Day Find some new recipes to increase my variety
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Exercise: Heck yea....ran 3 miles, did abs, went to a 1 hr shred workout of weights, cardio, abs, and ropes.
    Day/Goal: Stuck to the mealplan and workout 100%. Can't wait to conquer it again tomorrow!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track: did my best
    Calories: slightly over
    Day: another overwhelming day at the new job. Lots and lots of meetings. Went out to lunch with my new boss so did my best to track my lunch. I’m learning that most restaurant salads are surprisingly high in calories so i went with what i really wanted, a burger, but then had a side salad instead of fries. We will see how the scale shakes out this week.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Oh no :grimace: I went a little bit overboard at lunch and then I ate a muffin at work and now I'm over by 200 even after tracking my run calories from this morning!!!

I'm not very hungry but I will plan on having a light but healthy dinner like kale and eggs instead of trying to skip it OR eating too much because today is "shot".

Yesterday wasn't good so I need Wednesday and Thursday to be really on point because Fridays are hard for me.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: Mawash
    Date:9/10/19
    Tracked:yes
    Calories: under*
    Exercise: yes (weights and my favorite stair climber 🤬)
    Did well: got my walk in and posted
    *Not so well: really need to eat more😂 only able to get in about 1700 calories but my work out is sucking up about 900😳.

I love not being tired and sleeping much better. Crazy stuff happens when you get in better health. Gabby tonight🤣
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track: did my best
    Calories: slightly over
    Day: another overwhelming day at the new job. Lots and lots of meetings. Went out to lunch with my new boss so did my best to track my lunch. I’m learning that most restaurant salads are surprisingly high in calories so i went with what i really wanted, a burger, but then had a side salad instead of fries. We will see how the scale shakes out this week.

So true. I opted for a Caesar salad on Sunday night instead of a burger (they didn't have a chicken sandwich which is what I wanted). It was really disappointing, just a heap of unspectacular romaine covered in dressing and cheese with dry chicken and some very whatever croutons. I ate the chicken and left the rest.

I wish I had rationally decided what was the healthiest and most satisfying instead of just going with my automatic thought of "just get the salad because it's healthy".
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Daily post Tuesday
    Exercise: Heck yea....ran 3 miles, did abs, went to a 1 hr shred workout of weights, cardio, abs, and ropes.
    Day/Goal: Stuck to the mealplan and workout 100%. Can't wait to conquer it again tomorrow!

That's a lot! :open_mouth:
This discussion has been closed.