TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Options

Replies

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @Pearl4686 thank you for the words of encouragement. Your perspective of me still being in the game makes me feel better. I am definitely trying to stay mindful of what I’m eating, and how much I’m moving....you may be right...maybe the weather. However, I also think because I was sooooo busy at work the last couple of weeks, and then this week I was back to normal, so I felt like I just pumped the brakes, and wasn’t moving at all. I know that’s not true, but that is how it feels. Ugh....
    Anyway, thanks for the encouragement!

From reading everybody’s posts, it seems this was a rough week for everybody. I’m glad to know I’m not alone, and I hope everyone else knows they’re not alone. As we all say: we got this.
    Run. Track. MIND. 💪🏻

• angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Angiesjourney
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw 263.1
    Cw: 262.7

Did not want to post this one. I have had a horrible week. Personal stuff. Got back on the wagon on Wednesday, but damage had been done for the week. Here’s to havin a better week. I have goals!!
  • angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Angiesjourney
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw 263.1
    Cw. 263.7.

This is the correct weight post
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: elliptical / Mobility Workout / circuit lifting 2/50
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Username: jupdyke
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    SW: 170.8
    PW: 159
    CW: 157.4
    Did well: Stuck to the shred program. Happy with week 2 results. I knew it would be a smaller loss than the 1st week. Down 1.4 this week. I'll get my meal plan later today, then will go shopping, prep and begin week #3! Sticking with the food and workouts! Woohoo. Thank you all for your encouragement. I'm excited to see where I will be at the end of the shred in 6 weeks.
  • red1185
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 165.6
    CW: 167.4
    One thing I did well: I went on a 3 mile walk to try and reset my batteries for getting into shape.
    One thing to work on: exercise more throughout the week by either walking the dog, or doing my workout DVDs.

Ugh....going the wrong way is sooo frustrating!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Username wander216
    Pw157
    Cw 159
    Yup can’t seem to keep my head in the game, I have good intentions that only last for a couple days. Then seem
    To be back in the same spot.
    Today started good, when to spin class, so I will work hard to keep myself on track, today.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Week 3 Thursday weigh in ( a little late)
    PW: 164.4
    CW: 165
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Username: klilev
    Weigh in day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 182.3
    CW: 182.0
    Did well: maintaining
    Need to work on: tracking every day
  • DDay2020
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: elliptical / Mobility Workout / circuit lifting 3/50
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in yesterday but this morning was 184.2 :( oh hello again yo yo. No more! From here on in I'm on it!

Name: kilobykilo
    Pw: 180.8?
    Cw: 184.2
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Username: bootssowhite
    Week: Sunday, September Week 4
    PW: 263.8
    CW: 262.6
    One thing I did well: So, this week was hectic and stressful--thanks, Tropical Storm Imelda--and I did a good job of the stress eating.
    One thing to improve: I did less well once the storm had passed. I made the mistake of going to the grocery store while hungry Friday afternoon and bought a bunch of crap. I need to do a better job of sticking to my meal plan.
    Goal: My plans for finishing week 1 of C25K were throughly rained out :D. I started over this morning and would like to actually complete it this week.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    Weekly post
    PW: 226.2
    CW:228.8
    Did well: started strong
    Need to work on: back to better food choices. Whole food allowed me to lose the weight. Need to stick with what works and get in more walking. I will not weight 230 again 🤬
  • red1185
    Options
    Good evening all. My weight has been going the OTHER way recently, which is not good. I’m here to hold myself accountable. This week I’m restarting my C25K app. I need to get back on track!! It requires only 3x a week - that should be no problem, right?? So why is it so hard?! Fortunately I know I CAN do it, so now I have to put aside the excuses/fatigue/etc, and just actually do it; especially since the weather is changing, there really is no room for excuses. Happy losing everybody!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Username: Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, Sep., Week 4 (9/22)
    PW: 220.0
    CW: 219.0

Good week. Logged four times last week within calorie allotment. Then slipped a bit. However, back focused.

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Tracked yes!
    Calories stayed in my a lotment
    A good lazy show binging kind of day today😄
    But did get the dogs and I out for a small walk
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Good evening all. My weight has been going the OTHER way recently, which is not good. I’m here to hold myself accountable. This week I’m restarting my C25K app. I need to get back on track!! It requires only 3x a week - that should be no problem, right?? So why is it so hard?! Fortunately I know I CAN do it, so now I have to put aside the excuses/fatigue/etc, and just actually do it; especially since the weather is changing, there really is no room for excuses. Happy losing everybody!

You are so on it, I'm getting jealous. I've been doing C25K for awhile and nearly finished the program but the last couple if weeks I've only been doing it once a week. Diet has slipped too. Gotta get back on it!
    Keep going and keep us posted!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    Username: Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, Sep., Week 4 (9/22)
    PW: 220.0
    CW: 219.0

Good week. Logged four times last week within calorie allotment. Then slipped a bit. However, back focused.

Yey, the trick is to get back focused when you slip up! Way to go!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    wander216 wrote: »
    Daily post Sunday
    Tracked yes!
    Calories stayed in my a lotment
    A good lazy show binging kind of day today😄
    But did get the dogs and I out for a small walk

Keep it up!
  • DDay2020