Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

1181182183184185187»

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Hey everyone!!! I haven’t logged in for a long time. Hope everyone is doing well!❤️❤️

Hi there! Not too much activity here, but a few of us are still fighting the good fight! Hope you are doing well!
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Yes, like Connie said there is not much going on but we are trying to stay the course!!!
    Hope you are doing well.
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    I’m doing great! I’m still trying to do better as far as my eating habits s d exercising goes.

I keep falling off. I’m trying to cut back on carbs and sugars and eat more veggies. Seems like it should be easier to do than it is 😕
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Well Hello Cristina. Great to hear from you. Yes I think we are all ave the dame progllem/ I have at las ot down to 152 lbs..which is good I am still kicking around .good for me .

Will soon be 89yers old

Nancy Our cowboys are off to a good start

Connie miss you girl.

really I miss you all <3<3<3
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    Marie! It’s so good to hear from you!! You have crossed my mind so often! Glad to hear you still kicking it and down to 152 pounds!!! Wow!! We would love to help you celebrate your 89th in November...the 4th, right? Miss you, too.

I check in every now and then...still around 180 but won’t complain. Have been whole food plant based since January. Need to lose about 30 more and if I could stop eating crackers, I would probably get there!

<3 Connie
  • CALIECAT
    so good to hear from all of you **************** Love you all.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Marie, So nice to hear from you. You are thought of often and miss your checking in.
    Miss our little group.
    I am happy you are doing well with your weight. It is really hard to stay on track but you are doing great.
    Hope Jerry is doing ok.
    Nancy ❤️
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    HI Everyone, glad to hear all of you are doing well. Marie, you have really lost some weight, good for you. I haven't lost anymore, myself. I have been doing ok went to cancer doctor last month, and all is good. I have been babysitting my grandkids some, we went to my other grand babies 1st birthday party, a couple weeks ago. Time has really flown the new babies have really gotten big. Gotta go. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Hi Nancy and Janice! Wish we had our group back...you guys are the best!

Janice...so glad to hear cancer has not returned! And I agree about grands...my grandson is 2.5 years old now!
  • CALIECAT
    hi sweet hearts All of you are such darlings. I am getting prepare to move into an assisted living with my long time sweetheart husband. is not any better buy still Loviny husbanddd to me. just wanted to drop in and say Hi. marie
  • janiceclark08
    HI Marie, my sweet friend, that's nice that your about to move into your new place. I'm sure you'll have some activities there you can do and enjoy with your hubby. I hope you meet some nice people there. Goodluck on your new journey. Love Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Hi Marie! I know you and Jerry will be fine! You’re going to meet so many people. Good luck in your new home! Please keep in touch with us.
    Connie
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,047 Member
    I am sorry to write Marie has passed away as a result of a massive stroke. Her family shared this on Facebook. ❤️

Lin from the Sneakers group
  • janiceclark08
    Thank you Linder, for telling us, Marie was such a wonderful role model, she was always trying new things, different diets, new gadgets to cook and prepare with and with a positive attitude, plus staying young at heart. She was funny talking about rooting her football quarterback and team on. She will be missed. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    linder4866 wrote: »
    I am sorry to write Marie has passed away as a result of a massive stroke. Her family shared this on Facebook. ❤️

Lin from the Sneakers group

Thanks for letting us know.