Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    [.
    No great news this morning. My weight is holding steady at 175. For that I am thankful,. I try rPotatoes yesterday and sure enough to got the tummy issue again. I did not notice it while eating the red skin potatos so maybe it just the Idaho tusser potatoes will give it a test run after I get over this spell.
    But anyway have a nice Sunday''
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Marie...your meals look good.

Nancy and Shirley...I'm envious of your boating.

Connie...the toe color was a little shocking but it grew on me and I received lots of compliments. I just had them changed today to hot pink:-)

Janice...thinking about you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful fourth. We have some friends coming over and walking with us to the town festival and fireworks. We are fortunate in how close we live to the festivities.

Ruthie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Janice - My thoughts are with you on tuesday I hope all goes well for you. You have a bit of a road ahead of you so we are here for you to vent. I have had so many friends and relatives hit with that disease. There is no age limit. Success on your treatments. <3 You will need all the support you can get from your husband.

We have been boating since Thursday, we started at ABYC yacht club and are now at QCYC yacht club,
    we just got here today. Except for Friday's rain we have had great weather. I don't want to see the scale but now all snacks and desserts are gone just normal meals are left. I have a mini goal of September, my next doctor apt., to get some weight off again. We do have two more club cruises to go before that so I have to be careful when I am home to keep on track. I was in the 180's as well with the rest of you.

We are staying at this port for a couple of days before we sail back home.

Shirley

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am thinking g about Tuesday and what they will find. We did buy a new TV and put the old one in the bedroom. I dont plan on being in the bed alot, but I am glad he finally was okay with a TV in bedroom. We have been married almost 20 years and we said we were not going to have a TV in there. Sometimes it would be nice to watch TV in bed.
    Thank you everyone for your concern,Janice
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

hey janice, i feel your anxiety and i would feel the same. but it is just better for you know what you are dealing with and get the wheels in motion, waiting sucks:( it is a really tough mental game but you can do this! please keep coming here and talking to us. we are here for you. sending you much love!

have a great fourth everyone. just spent two days in the city with my family, it was super fun. we took a segway tour for two hours yesterday:) lots of good food, tried to be as good as possible:)

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2016
    Options

my 4th of July breakfast Beans and rice cantaloup. and nice tender and crisp asparagus I am eating left overs today. no cooking
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    b0253.gif Marie, your breakfast looks great
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Happy 4th everyone,

Hope you have a great day!!!

Janice, I know you will be happy when the tests are finished and you can have a clear view of what is ahead. Prayers and hugs!!! <3

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Janice...prayers and thoughts on you today!

Gym day for me and will check back later.
    Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, I am home, the test wasn't bad to do, afterwards my sister and I went out to lunch then alittle shopping. I won't know results for a few days. I am resting on the couch now, I didn't sleep well last night. I was more nervous about the test then anything, glad it's over. Janice
  • barbiecat
    Options
    <3Janice, sending hugs to you
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Same as above!!

XOXOXO Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, friends!

Janice...glad that part is over.

Marie...where are you, kiddo? I hope you are keeping cool.

Headed to the pool for exercise this morning...another hot one expected today.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am here Connie We lost power all day yesterday so no computer or Telephone lucky i had my cell phone charge up but Alice is the only one that knows my number I don't used it much Just take it it me when we get out and about for emergency I'm not very tech on all of that stuff.

I have been hearing from Becky. she is thinking about joining the SS with me. She is still looking for the right plan for her. I am so glad you and I found our plans and finally losing
    i am getting close to the 160;s can hardly wait. Will post my lost Friday.

Janice o:) Lots of HUGS

Barbie glad you made it safe home with jake. Is his back feeling better?

step. Hello really enjoy reading your post
    nancy How did the fourth go wit your community? You really have a nice place to live.

Shirley I know you are enjoying the boating time with Dave Kind odf watcing all those goodies this fun time for you

hope you all had a very pleasant 4th holidays
    2201745kuuhw2z7z3.gif
    Just ignore the name on the graphic I did not see it for I like the rest of it so much.
    Marie

• barbiecat
    Options
    :) Jake's recovery will be slow....he is taking pain medication every four hours. The surgery was a front entry to get to his spine so he has an incision in his belly along with the pain in his spine from the fusion they did there. He is walking with a walker and moving slowly but a little better each day. He won't be able to drive for at least four weeks and probably won't be able to walk the dogs until September.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Barbie-Prayers for a speedy recovery for Jake.Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Barbie Glad to hear Jake is doing a little better each day. You both take care. Love you both
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, friends!

Barbie...hugs and prayers for you and hubs as he recovers.

Marie..glad your power is back up and running.

It's cloudy this morning so I am able to sit on the porch for a bit. I am going to do a little housework this morning but nothing else is planned. Still holding the new weight but still too close to 200...new goal is 195.

Make it a great day, losers! If not now, when?

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Back from my doctor. lab work is all fine. and I lost 11 lbs since my last visit. told me to stay with my way of eating for it is definitely working for me.And I like the foods.
    Love Marie.

Its now Connie full speed ahead
    This was my last night meal but tonight will be rice and onion mushrooms gravy and some new veggies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - so jealous on your weight loss, you are doing marvelous!!!! That is my goal one day to get to 160, it used to be 150 but that's a pipe dream. You know how hard it is for me when boating season comes around.

Janice - thinking of you today and hope all results are in your favor. <3

Eating on a boat is not easy, I do have a mircowave and now we just put in a refrigeration system in one of our coolers, so food goes in one and drinks in the other cooler. We also have a mini fridge. I try to get vegetables and salads as much as possible but the treats and drinking do get in the way sometimes although my alcohol consumption has gone way down from other years. We always have a pot luck dinner on our cruises and we have to bring something to share. Actually that is most of the eating when we have the pot luck the rest is just us trying to eat heathly. We also have a TV on board so the sometimes at night the snacks come out watching TV. We do have our bikes on board and we do alot of walking back and forth. This past trip I forgot my Fitbit charger and I must have done tons and tons of walking but it doesn't register when your battery is dead. :s

We are home for a while now and I am doing laundry and ironing and we leave Monday for the cottage until the following Monday. I will get to see my little grandson on the way there and back from the cottage, I miss him so much!! He had his doctor apt. and had had shots and my daughter was concerned because he is not walking yet at 15 months, the doctor said he is healthy but to start getting him to walk everywhere instead of letting him crawl. She said everyone was telling her to just le:smirk: him be until he is ready. He is ready, he just needs a little practice.

Well I see everyone is keeping up with your weight or trying to keep up with it as myself. I will try and keep up with you all, I will have internet at the cottage even though its spotty but that's not until Monday so until then have a great day:smile:

Shirley smile: