TEAM: Run Track Minds (October)

Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    @kilobykilo amazing steps! You're so on it!

@angiesjourney nice loss! As long as it goes down, right?
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    @AB0215 can I please change my weigh in day to Friday?

Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Friday, October Week 1 (10/4)
    PW: 263.6
    CW: 262.0
    One thing I did well: 3 days of bootcamp classes and finally got my diet on track again
    One thing to improve: water!!! Other than during working out, I barely touch any liquids. I'm going to start adding in soups and smoothies to my day
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    @AB0215 can I please change my weigh in day to Friday?

Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Friday, October Week 1 (10/4)
    PW: 263.6
    CW: 262.0
    One thing I did well: 3 days of bootcamp classes and finally got my diet on track again
    One thing to improve: water!!! Other than during working out, I barely touch any liquids. I'm going to start adding in soups and smoothies to my day

@Slytherclawz I changed it to friday.
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Daily Post: 03/10/19
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: Well under
    Activity: Pushups/situps/squats+walked 20 minutes at work on break. Busy evening, no time for much else.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, October Week 1
    PW = 134.70 lb
    CW = 132.72 lb
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Friday
    Calories: a tiny smidge over
    Exercise: no

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Daily post Friday:

Cals: under
    Exercise: no

Day: good day, Friday evenings I usually fall off the wagon but last night kept my choccie and glass of wine within my cals and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Now, to attempt to run 10km, then to sort out my summer wardrobe.

What is everyone else up to?
  • kilobykilo
    Username: kilobykilo
    Week: Saturday, Octoner Week 1 (5/10)
    PW: 181.0
    CW:177.0

One thing I did well: - tracked and planned a tasty week
    One thing to improve: - exercise, want to bring strength training back.

Happy happy me! 1.6lb pff my all time low weight of mid july now. Hoping october will be the month I hit new lows :)
  • jupollock
    jupollock Posts: 53 Member
    Well done @kilobykilo , that's an awesome result!

So impressed by everyone's weigh ins this week. It's quite empowering to see!

My weigh in is tomorrow. I have a couch to 5k session today so hoping that'll give me a final boost for a great loss.
  • kilobykilo
    @jupollock god luck for tomorrow's weigh in!

I just ran 10km!!!!! It was far and it was hard and it was slow but it is done!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: Sunday, October Week 1
    PW: 155.2
    CW: 154.6

I am ikay with the .6 loss, but was hoping to reach the 10 lb loss mark....missed it by .2. Next week! Still following the shred to a T. My plan is to increase cardio and water this week.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: Sunday, October Week 1
    PW: 155.2
    CW: 154.6

I am ikay with the .6 loss, but was hoping to reach the 10 lb loss mark....missed it by .2. Next week! Still following the shred to a T. My plan is to increase cardio and water this week.

@johicks oops...that should say Saturday, not Sunday. Sorry.
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Username wander216
    Saturday weigh in
    Pw158
    Cw 158
    Not enough focus this week,too much eating out.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Week 1
    WID: Saturday
    PW: 181.2
    CW: 180.2
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Username: red1185
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 169.0

One thing I did well: I’m super proud of this week, and a lot within the week! I got up 3 times before work, and walked the dog. On Thursday, I didn’t walk her (sorry pup!) because I knew I was going on a walk with a coworker. I met my step goal almost everyday, and some days went over! I also kept my sober-October promise, and instead of drinking wine I drank water.
    We had cake at work this week to celebrate our teacher of the year, and I got a small sliver, but couldn’t bring myself to eat it, so I gave it to somebody else! Woop Woop!

One thing to work on: there were 2 occasions where I needed some “fizz,” and since I ran out of my sparkling waters I drank a DIET coke. Not super healthy, but also zero calories, so it’s at least better than regular soda. I need to avoid it altogether though.

I kinda think part of my weight this week is water-weight, but overall it is still a loss, so I’ll take it.
    I’m super proud of this week, and all the NSVs!

What are YOUR NSVs?
    Happy losing everybody!
  • kilobykilo
    @red1185 sounds like a great week, go you!

Ive just had a NSV moment when clearing out my clothes drawers and swapping summer stuff with autumn. Two tops i bought last year and couldn't wear as they were two tight on the upper arm bat wings now fit! Slight issue is I'm not sure I actually like either...... but, if I fancy wearing them, I can!
  • Pearl4686
    @heyjude0225 you're doing great, keep it up!

@germaine_yee nice loss!! Woohoo!

@kilobykilo wowzers!! What a great loss!! And a 10 K! You're absolutely smashing it! You're an inspiration!! And aren't clothes nsv's just the best?

@jupdyke a loss is a loss, at this rate you'll get there very soon! Keep it up!

@wander216 today starts another week. And you didn't gain, that's a win too!

@MADDIESMOMMY6611 Well done! Now keep going!

@red1185 you're back in the saddle! Amazing loss! And a great attitude too! Keep sharing, keeps me motivated!

Keep going team!

• Pearl4686
    Saturday daily report
    I ate way too much today and didn't log (weekends are hard) but i think I'm motivated enough to not let it derail me so hopefully back on track tomorrow.
    Have a great week everyone.
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Mobility Workout/ lifted 11/50/ 45 min elliptical
This discussion has been closed.