LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on getting down to 176! :+1: Your egg fast is working amazingly! :) At the rate you are going, you will see 160 land soon! Keep up the good work! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice progress Lisa!!! With 2 more days to go, you've got a shot at a 5 pound net loss which would be amazing!!! :) And historically I feel like you're pretty good at not getting a post-fasting weight jump so YAYYYYYY!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Awesome results so far ----you totally will see a loss this week.... Yay eggs!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    The egg fast is working for you. Keep up the good work, you are getting there and I am sure the scale will continue to move in the right direction.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm pretty happy to have the weight moving in the right direction again. Now to keep it going :)

Food today

1 cup of coffee half and half, monk fruit
    3 scrambled eggs in little less than a tbs of butter
    2 fried zesty ranch monterey jack cheese (taco bell brand)
    sweet chaffles- 2 eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, mozzarella, pumpkin spice, SF syrup
    Egg drop soup- 5 eggs, powder chicken bouillon, fish sauce, pepper, garlic powder

Total calories- 1400 give or take.

egg drop soup was way too salty. WAY too salty lol. Underestimated how salty it was going to be. Still tasted good though.
    Also the taco bell brand zesty ranch cheese was yummy! Just a really good flavor to it. Might use it in salads once I'm done with this.

And yep. Not too bad today. I do want some variety though. I want some texture to my meat! lol Some deliciously juicy steak. A nice crisp salad. Siiiiigh. Just one more day to go though. One more day to go :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    ONE MORE DAY!!! YOU'VE GOT THIS BABE!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You can do it! Hang in there.
  • jadepearl
    Hang in there, girl👍 You've got this😉 You will be in your 160s in no time❤️
  • volgirl1322
    You are doing great with the eggs --best of luck on your weigh in
  • LiLee2018
    Thanks everyone!

Salty soup last night means the over half gallon of water I drank after it didn't go anywhere! rofl
    Thought I could counter-balance the saltiness with all that water but pfft... no.
    I peed twice before bed and only woke up once to pee during the night.
    Weight is currently sitting at 177.6 (it was 2lbs more when I first got up), but hey... at least I know why instead of wondering what the heck is going on lol.
    Dang salty delicious soup!

Hoping 2 cups of coffee this morning will help to flush things out. Again though, if not.. I know why. Just have to wait for my body to get rid of the excess on its own.

Feeling pretty good though. No cravings yet, but they seem to start up as soon as I eat.

• volgirl1322
    Keep pushing that water too to get rid of the salt.....But I love salty goodness too even when I bloat up LOL
  • LiLee2018
    So... now I know what dishwasher soap pods tastes like /gag
    Cooking myself some eggs. Needed a spatula and dishwasher was done. Open it but the pod didn't dissolve like it should and was sorta stuck on the rack. I move it and put in another pod and start it back up not thinking much about it.
    Finish cooking my eggs. Sit down with them and spot something on my nail.
    Think
    "Oh, pimento cheese got on my finger." pop it in to my mouth and instant regret.
    It was the soap..... It. Was. The. SOAP!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D

This is some sh** I'd do hahahahhaha - NOM NOM soap :D I'm literally trying not to laugh out loud because Ced's still sleeping LMAO

Anywho, yeah the dang salt will do it FA SHO - I seem to be in the same boat if my numbers are accurate *sigh* - so aggravating!!!

Nice work though babe, you're almost there!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Day 5 done done DONE!
    Thankfully not too many cravings but seeing photos and videos of other food... I want! I want all of it! lol
    I dunno if I'm going to transition.... I think I'm just going to go straight in to a nice big crisp salad tomorrow lol
    We have some broccoli and it's calling to me! Eat me.... eaaaat meeee... Get gas! Get bloated!... But it will be woooorth iiiiiit.

I'm not sick of eggs... just tired of the lack of variety.

Oh well... it's done finally! Now to just get in at least half a gallon and hopefully my body will have flushed the salt from yesterday so I can have a decent weigh in at the end of this :)
    I'll start OMAD again on Sunday. /nodnod

Calories today about 1400.
  • LiLee2018
    175.2 this morning.
    OO I was wrong about my weight 2 weeks ago. That's actually when I saw my lowest of 177. The day before that I recorded a weight of 178.6

Anywho... I'll take it! That brings me to almost a 50lb loss again :) Yay!
    So just 11 more pounds to go to get back to my original 60lbs lost and then beyond!
    I don't know if I can do that before the end of the year. With how slow things have been lately (a lot b/c of my own faults lol) and how slow it was in the past... I just don't know, but I'm going to try!!
    I'm going to try my best to keep cheats to only planned days (Thanksgiving and Christmas being the only ones so far, but that could change) and just keep counting my calories.
    I think I'm going to try doing mini-fasts like I've seen you lovelies do and see how that works for me. Just need to remember to fill up on veggies to keep the calories low :)

Anyway.... just waiting to eat. I've had 2 cups of coffee. 1 with my usual stuff in it and the other w/ no half and half and a dash of pumpkin spice just to see how it tasted.
    NOT a fan lol. Just... bleh no. I chugged it down though and just.. bleh bleh. NOPE

The broccoli in the fridge is still calling to me. And you know what I'm really craving right now?? Some fried cabbage. Not sure what that's about but dang does it sound good lol
  • jadepearl
    That's a totally amazing loss👍👍👍 You go, gf👌❤️👏😀 You will be seeing 160s soon😘 Keep up the good work 👍
  • volgirl1322
    Incredible loss!!!! Way to go!!!! I love stir fried cabbage yummy
  • mistymeadows2005
    I thought of you this morning because I want some coffee MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF right now LMAO - I dont know why! I start every day with energy drinks so my caffeine levels are normal!! I think maybe I just want some warm comforting drink. The weather was over 70 yesterday so no idea why :D

Great job on your egg fast babe! Exactly what you needed to get some momentum!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Oh it's gonna be difficult not having a warm cup once it is a lot colder here. Having to go out in it to take my daughter to school, then getting home and just... nothin lol. That's gonna suck. Maybe I can dirty fast.... aka not really fasting but F- it! I'm gonna do it my way and hope it works!? lol ;)

Today has gone pretty well so far, but I am bloated. Not really surprising though.
    I had myself a plate of raw broccoli and 1 avocado w/ caesar dressing
    Cup of kimchi and 6 slices of hard salami

Took digestive enzymes to see if they would help reduce any potential bloating or other issues... aka diarrhea... and I guess they're working for one of those lol.
    Dinner tonight is going to be chicken legs and maybe a salad... or maybe just more broccoli if I'm feeling lazy lol.
  • LiLee2018
    Crap. Had a post all written and deleted it by accident lol. Whoops.

Calories about 1700 today. I went crazy on some chicken legs at dinner and still wasn't fully satisfied so had a low carb yogurt and then some more broccoli with zesty Italian drizzled over it.
    Yuuuum

Now to just figure out what I can eat for a mini fast. I have a few cans of chicken I can use to make chicken salad. Maybe use a little mayo but mostly sour cream? I'll figure it out