Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Good luck👍
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hi all, it’s been awhile!

I’ve been holding my weight loss, was 189 this morning, which is my lowest in 25 years.

OMAD works.

SW 277
    CW 189
    GW lean

Note: To further cut my weight, I’m adding a table salt substitute to my fluids and making sure to not over consume water. Too much just flushes out electrolytes and causes a plethora of problems. Also limiting caffeine and alcohol for the same reasons.

I’m trying to consume the RDA of Sodium and Potassium to have an appropriate electrolyte balance. Boy, I sure do feel better and am no longer the thirst monster.

Also, I’m not only limiting my eating window, but also fluid consumption. Basically, I go dry 12 hours a day and then avoid excessive fluids before the meal to promote proper digestion.

Has trained my mind thats it’s OK to just exist without constant consumption. Drinking sometimes promotes hunger for this OMADer.

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Welcome back😊 Congrats on being at your lowest👍 Keep up the good work👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hey you....welcome back!!! That is amazing results......the water information is very interesting......Do you have a certain amount you should consume? I am drinking usually 120 oz or more of water a day.....

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welcome back dear!!!! I ALWAYS use a salt sub when I'm fasting for exactly that reason!!! I use the No Salt brand but just because it's easy to find and cheap LOL - glad you're rockin' and rollin!!!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    You're doing great and learning all the time.
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Hi all, hope you all are well. I’m hanging on!

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    That's awesome!