What does your low carb meals look like??

Replies

• voncovenhoven
    voncovenhoven Posts: 25 Member

mmultanen wrote: »
    well if my picture would actually attach that would be great. 2mesw2xzu7xe.jpg

Try the full fat. AMAZING. My fav is with fresh strawberries. Wish the full fat (5%). Came in the single serving like yours! It’s my alternative to eggs and bacon.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    OMG I have and it's amazing! I have a hard time finding it. But it is delish.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Middle Eastern Lamb Kebabs
    with salad. f4l39n1rqo58.jpg
  • Malimalai
    Thai Fish Cakes with low carb sauce and salad.5y7iax4l34bc.jpg
  • Malimalai
    0k5fp36zrzom.jpg
    Low carb Chinese roast duck with vegetables.
  • Malimalai
    Low carb Thai grilled pork skewers ievxkpl6ekg0.jpg
  • Malimalai
    Taco bowl wIth minced beef.vixyu9zdg7t2.jpg
  • Malimalai
    Keto seed crackers. blp8wqrkq1a6.jpg
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    @Malimalai - You need to open a Keto restaurant. Everything looks sooo delicious!
  • Malimalai
    bametels wrote: »
    @Malimalai - You need to open a Keto restaurant. Everything looks sooo delicious!

@bametels ,thank you,but no to owning a keto restaurant.We owned a regular restaurant before.My husband was the cook. I love to eat so I have to cook.My meals are quite simple really. Keto foods are little known and expensive.A very small tup of Halo icecream is AUD$10 ! I'm making icecream next. 🍨
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    @Malimalai

Your foods look amazing!!!
    Art on a plate!!!
  • Malimalai
    @Malimalai

Art on a plate!!!

Thank you, Emma, your Middle Eastern baked chicken inspired me to cook Arabian chicken stew yesterday . It was so delicious ! 🍲😋
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Malimalai wrote: »
    @Malimalai

Art on a plate!!!

Thank you, Emma, your Middle Eastern baked chicken inspired me to cook Arabian chicken stew yesterday . It was so delicious ! 🍲😋

I love Middle Eastern foods. My fiance's family is from Afghanistan, and he went to culinary school... So, he's always cooking delicious spicy foods. Tonight he did chicken thighs baked in an Asian orange marinade, OMG it was good!!

Chatting with another foodie on here is awesome!! Thanks!!
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 74 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    well if my picture would actually attach that would be great. 2mesw2xzu7xe.jpg

Try the full fat. AMAZING. My fav is with fresh strawberries. Wish the full fat (5%). Came in the single serving like yours! It’s my alternative to eggs and bacon.

Full fat Fage with strawberries is what I have for breakfast EVERY DAY! It’s my absolute favorite meal. It’s so filling and tastes like desert. Love it.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    edited September 2019
    uv7y96jlb78y.jpg
    Today it looked like this - half a rotisserie chicken with sugar free bbq sauce, bratwurst sausage and a 3 egg and cheese omelet with pesto bianco(savory pork lard).
  • Malimalai
    Low carb sea scallop carbonara with
    Konjac pasta 3fdpbyetxh2k.jpg
  • LRLemon
    LRLemon Posts: 51 Member
    4wk9gw8ak8i6.jpg
    Flackers (6), smoked salmon, cream cheese, stuffed green olives. 3 net carbs.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Malimalai wrote: »
    Low carb sea scallop carbonara with
    Konjac pasta
    Great choice! I did this the other week with my relatives from Virginia (they were up for a visit). I also put in some OceanWise Black Tiger Shrimp raised in mangroves. Seafood mix. So yummy.
  • BestHolly3
    BestHolly3 Posts: 16 Member
    55tx5d82uci6.jpeg
    figqkp5rlzjr.jpeg
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Rare NY Strip with grain free/flourless cheese sauce.

5jdbipz8yveb.jpg