What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I have finally did it!! I have concocted the perfect keto pancake recipe! Super stoked because these taste like real pancakes. Not eggy crepes, not rubbery hard saucers, not dry bread crumbs.
    But real, fluffy "no way this can't be low carb" pancakes.

20g fat, 1 g total carbs, 39g protein

Recipe, please? :)

Do we have the recipe yet and I just missed it? I need to try this Sunday!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    I have finally did it!! I have concocted the perfect keto pancake recipe! Super stoked because these taste like real pancakes. Not eggy crepes, not rubbery hard saucers, not dry bread crumbs.
    But real, fluffy "no way this can't be low carb" pancakes.

20g fat, 1 g total carbs, 39g protein

Recipe, please? :)

Do we have the recipe yet and I just missed it? I need to try this Sunday!

Here was her recipe several posts back, @RowdysLady...

@MyriiStorm One scoop of your favorite protein powder
    I use dymatize Iso100 (cinnamon bun is amazing, smooth banana is good as well)
    1 tbsp oat fiber (gives pancakes volume and density.. I ordered it from netrition.com)
    2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
    1 tsp baking powder
    2 eggs
    1 tbsp water

Mix well. Cook on medium high heat until you see bubbles start to form. Flip, and cook literally for 5 seconds. Done!
    I add a tbsp of butter on top and usually top it with peanut butter or almond butter but hubby ate it all last night :disappointed:
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yum! I love antipasto plates (and Italian chopped salads). Here's my lunch. 1/2 cup full fat Greek yougurt with fresh raspberries and a bit of Truvia (1/2 packet) stirred in. I gave this to my husband and he wasn't thrilled this was all of lunch. Lol. It's good tho!
    497minbzt5b0.jpg
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Quick meal to go! In n Out's Double Double. Lettuce wrapped, mustard fried, extra pickles and no spread.

ynibqpoi7lxe.jpg
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I usually get my bunless burgers in a bowl. Doesn't all the lettuce drown out the flavour a bit?

I had winner winner roast chicken dinner: 8f9jcjkemcew.jpeg
  • JessicaLCHF
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Mexican Stuffed Peppers
    59e44o9gjkq6.jpg
    Disclaimer: no actual Mexicans were harmed in the making of this dinner.

Yum!! Recipe!? Please?! @MyriiStorm
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of stuffing my extra bell peppers with my leftover sausage/cream cheese mixture from making jalapeno poppers. Anyone have an opinion of how this would work? I"m not a huge fan of spice. Too spicy peppers will literally burn my tongue.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love antipasto plates (and Italian chopped salads). Here's my lunch. 1/2 cup full fat Greek yougurt with fresh raspberries and a bit of Truvia (1/2 packet) stirred in. I gave this to my husband and he wasn't thrilled this was all of lunch. Lol. It's good tho!

A few times a week I eat something similar for dessert :) 2-3 table spoons of plain greek yogurt, fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, chopped almonds and a drizzle of raw honey.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    I was thinking of stuffing my extra bell peppers with my leftover sausage/cream cheese mixture from making jalapeno poppers. Anyone have an opinion of how this would work? I"m not a huge fan of spice. Too spicy peppers will literally burn my tongue.

I'm thinking that would work well. Personally, I DO like spice, but if you don't, this sounds like a good option. Just pop in the oven long enough to get them warmed through and melt any cheese you put on top.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Chocolate casein pancakes. Three ingredients, all the awesome.

90g Casien
    184g Eggbeaters
    Enough water to make it managable.2uhsbnu4k0kr.jpeg
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Yum!! Recipe!? Please?! @MyriiStorm
    @JessicaLCHF I posted the recipe in the LCHF Recipes group here:http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10467372/mexican-stuffed-bell-peppers/p1?new=1

• JessicaLCHF
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    OMG Drooooollll
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options