What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    bf2p004wzxzw.jpg

Well this was my lunch. It's a chicken wrap with tomato, guacamole and mayo. Although not all the chicken and guac made it onto the actual wrap.

For dinner I was going to have steak, roasted cauli and mushrooms, but my tummy doesn't seem to like the idea at the moment, so I'm saving it for tomorrow.
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    6h64r2aqrie7.jpg

Lunch - spinach with a teaspoon honey mustard dressing, salami, pickles, cheese and eggs with mustard-mayo.

• Shadowmf023
    Options
    pnpih74jeppm.jpg

Dinner - beef steak, and oven roasted cauliflower and shrooms.
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Fishy Friday salmon 51sauudl2awy.jpeg
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    chicken thighs folded around ham, and sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms and garlic
    0un5n35iwrvs.jpg
    w2242d5sr3rd.jpg
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    OMG I am drooling!!!
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    12 oz. prime rib with au jus and horseradish sauce served with sautéed zucchini.
    o9fizub44f8o.jpg
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fajita Bake with Mexican Cauliflower Rice with one who avocado and some sour cream

t4t2r9zgix3z.jpg

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Been feeling sick with a headache all day - think I'm coming down with something. Hubby worked a long day (I worked a half day) and he came home and made this amazing salad for dinner featuring some farmers marinated feta we bought from the cheese maker at a local fair. I think I'm in love. It was amazing. 5m05j5j03w0m.jpg
  • marthadoss
    marthadoss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    is there an easy way to get recipes people have posted on here? i would like to know more about the bullet proof coffee and what it is?
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    marthadoss wrote: »
    is there an easy way to get recipes people have posted on here? i would like to know more about the bullet proof coffee and what it is?

There is seriously unlimited info on the internet about BPC, just Google it. My recipe is fresh brewed coffee, 1 Tbsp grassfed butter, 2-3 tsp heavy whipping cream, dash or two of cinnamon, 1-2 Tbsp MCT oil, both granulated plain Stevia and liquid English Toffee flavored Stevia.