Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post Friday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - Arms, abs, running,
    Comments:

My weigh in is tomorrow. I'm nervous. The lunch I ate at work today had hidden pears in it and I just really have no idea how much sugar they put in their curry. Plus, I ate a lot of salt tonight. Ran on the treadmill to get a little sweat going before bed, but then I drank a bunch of water. My weigh is yesterday was good. Hoping it shows up again. :#

Fingers crossed for you 🙏🙏🙏
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 241
    CW: 236

😮😮😮👍👍👍👍👍
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise No

Just settled down here at the cabin after eating dinner. So far so good, no snacking on bad goodies.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, fasting.
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins weight training, 30 mins elliptical, 20 mins treadmill and 10 mins stair climber.

Comments: Well, didn't quite hit the numbers I wanted to on my heavy day, however, I was still up there so I'll take it. Also, I did make a big shift in my eating this week and did it during a heavy week so that may have something to do with it, so really not unhappy.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Track ✅
    Calories ✅
    Exercise ✅ Beach walk with the dog 🥰
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Username: LadyRN76
    I didn't get to post yday.

PW: 157.8
    CW: 158.9

I'm pissed at myself. I need to step back and rework my food. Exercise has never been my issue. Emotional eating...now that's a completely different story. 😔😔
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)
  • 143tobe
    Options
    143tobe
    October Week 4
    PW: 135.6
    CW: 134.2
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So happy keto broke my plateau! Thanks @AB0215
  • 143tobe
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

Why disagree with my comment? I'm here to send love and support to team members. Trying to have fun and be light hearted here. If you don't like my style of speaking, move on. Why dislike? At least give me a reason. I don't need this kind of negativity. Not why I'm in this group. Seriously, this "dislike" really makes me want to quit this group right now.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259

October Week 4 (Thursday)

PW: 166.2
    CW: 166.9
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 10564 steps
    Comments: Still on alert for grandbaby, went to a Halloween Howl with daughter-in-law and grandson and read to the students.
  • satchel2008
    Options
    @143tobe who disagreed it??
  • satchel2008
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

Why disagree with my comment? I'm here to send love and support to team members. Trying to have fun and be light hearted here. If you don't like my style of speaking, move on. Why dislike? At least give me a reason. I don't need this kind of negativity. Not why I'm in this group. Seriously, this "dislike" really makes me want to quit this group right now.

Do not quit this group! You are a huge support and inspiration here!! I'm not sure why someone was so upset by you supporting my weigh in for the week I don't think I've said anything that has offended anyone maybe they are just struggling on their journey and it upset them. Either way it doesn't matter what matters is that I really appreciate the love, support and inspiration I get in this group from you and the others here and I know that had it not been for you guys in this group I would have quit by now but instead I'm more determined then ever! And it's thanks to you guys! I owe and share my success with you and I feel the same for all of you, my success is your success and your success is mine! We are a team in this together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

Maybe someone pushed the button by accident? It's in a right corner, which might be a case. I don't think that anyone would do smth like that on purpose. At least I hope so 💖
  • AB0215
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Yaaaaaas gurl!!! B)

@143tobe While I didn't do this, I seriously believe it was an accident and I will tell you why I believe that. There used to be a button that said "woo" and several months ago, maybe even a year ago, we decided that despite their really dumb reason for calling it a woo, we were going to make it a good thing--as in a woo hoo, and it had exactly the same face...someone probably clicked that thinking it was a woo hoo.

I've literally never seen someone actually disagree with anything and that particular post would have no reason to disagree...its a cheer post, which is also why I think that someone clicked that, cheering your cheer....etc...
    Do not quit this group! You are a huge support and inspiration here!! I'm not sure why someone was so upset by you supporting my weigh in for the week I don't think I've said anything that has offended anyone maybe they are just struggling on their journey and it upset them. Either way it doesn't matter what matters is that I really appreciate the love, support and inspiration I get in this group from you and the others here and I know that had it not been for you guys in this group I would have quit by now but instead I'm more determined then ever! And it's thanks to you guys! I owe and share my success with you and I feel the same for all of you, my success is your success and your success is mine! We are a team in this together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And also I'd like to mirror what @satchel2008 said, literally what you said to me on Monday about being strong and lifting others up really hit me hard and really saved my week...I would be extremely sad to see you go over what I can only assume was an accident, and I can certainly understand your upset. And I really do think you bring so much light and inspiration to our little table here and, especially lately when I've been struggling, I've really benefited from your support and I'm sure that many others have as well.
  • AB0215
    Options
    So happy keto broke my plateau! Thanks @AB0215

@satchel2008 I'm glad Keto is helping, I really felt like it was the "nuclear" option when I tried it because I had literally tried everything else. I did figure out in about 6 weeks how much I really liked it, I like the savory foods (and occasional treats that I make) but most of all I like the smaller body and increased energy that I have. I will never go back to the standard diet, but I may also not be so strict when I reach maintenance (whenever that may be).
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Thanks guys. Your comments really mean a lot to me. That disagree really rubbed me the wrong way because I feel like this is a safe group, away from the general threads where being disagreeable is the norm. Maybe it was as you suggested, just a mistake. I'm going to let it go. Already forgotten :)

@satchel2008 So glad you decided to go keto. Your comments regarding your apparent metabolism problems make me think that it was "metabolic syndrome" and I wanted to say something but I wasn't even sure if metabolic syndrome is an actual thing or just a theory. Anyways, one solution is keto but I didn't say anything. I tend to shy away from suggesting keto or low carb because so many people will just roll their eyes and think I'm crazy. I'm happy that @AB0215 suggested it and that it seems to be working for you. Keto does have a learning curve and please do tell us if you experience anything unpleasant because a few of us in here do keto or have done it and will probably have some insight into a solution.
This discussion has been closed.