CW:
  • MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    MMMonk
    October Week 4
    PW: 206
    CW: 204.2

I am down from last week but only down .8 for the month. I hope to do better in November's challenge. I am doing low cal/IT and my husband is doing low carb. He has lost 22 lbs and is doing great. However, he has been cooking dinners because of his diet. I can't eat his stuff because it is high calorie nor do I want to eat that much meat. But I feel guilty that he cooked and I'm not eating it. So then I eat it and my lifestyle change isn't happening. I am not blaming him for my lack of weight loss. I just have to figure out how to do this. I prefer a bigger lunch and cereal or something small for dinner but he eats a small lunch and big dinner. Also I plan to change my weigh in day to Friday instead of Monday. Here's looking towards November :)
  • MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry. This is for week 5 not week 4
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Week 5 - Oct 28
    PW 167.6
    CW 168.8

Sorry team, up 1.2 I actually thought that we were done with October. Didn't notice that it was just for week 4.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @MMMonk, I'll ask Ashley to change your weigh-in day for November. Nice loss! :star:

@looneycatblue, it gets confusing when we go into the next month a little. :smile:

@audreypawdrey, nice loss! :star:

@BB_1033, here's to a better week next month! 🥂

• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes. 30 minutes Cardio w/out
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@elisepfliger04
    @Kenyaa3
    @shalvy2007
    @SuzanneElizabeth16
    @tuddy315

Please post using this template:
    Username
    October Week 5
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Wow, @Kenyaa3!! What a loss! That's an incredible 13-pound loss for you this month!! So happy you're feeling so much better. :star:
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    woohoo @Kenyaa3 WTG girly. wow. hi5. (make me wanna jump on a quick GSC) 🤗

@BonnieHosk85 - i do not have access to a scale, i didn’t weigh in on Saturday, i’m returning from vacation on Thursday morning, can i report at that time? or should i just wait til next month challenge which is so quickly approaching. please advise.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Shalvy2007
    October Week 5
    PW: 148.5
    CW: 147.2
  • elisepfliger04
    elisepfliger04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Elisep04
    Week 5
    PW: 187.6
    CW: 187.6

So loss or gain. I take that as a win. So far I ate my weight in chocolate from stress and menstration. I haven’t had a period in almost 4.5 months (normal and not pregnant, thank goodness!) Well it decided to come now. Stress was from throwing a friend a baby shower. Never done that, been to one or had any with my own kids. Needless to say, people suck (60 rsvp’d coming, 16 showed up) and I was stressing out from the money and getting things together so I ate. Metformin was started on Sunday. Makes me feel nauseous and not want to eat.

I’m glad for no gain and sad about no loss BUT I ran a 5k this morning on my treadmill and I am still taking the metformin.

Here’s to November!!
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    Kenyaa3
    October Week 5
    PW: 262.2
    CW: 253.8

Tomorrow is my last day on the Green Smoothie cleanse. I’ll take a 3 day break (still watching what I eat). Then I’ll be back on the 30 day challenge which is two green smoothie, a healthy meal and snacks in between. It’s been rough but I just say I’m have waaayyy more energy than i have. I’m not falling asleep at work and I’m getting decent sleep at night so those are definite pluses. My goal is to be in the 240’s by the end of November. I got this!!! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

What do you put in your green smoothie?
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I took some progress pictures this morning and look! I am not there yet, but I am so much closer! It is partly due to this lovely group! The gray capris are the same pants.
    37jyfobb87gr.jpeg
    3c6bi4is5zbv.jpeg

WOW @audreypawdrey ! Those are amazing progress photos! I notice a difference in your stomach and waist and arm! Way to go! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing!
    You last weigh in (134.2 pounds) is where I need to get back to.
    I weighed that on June 5th and ever since then I keep going back up and down the same pounds and then get stuck at the top end of the 130s instead of getting back to the mid-130s.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I took some progress pictures this morning and look! I am not there yet, but I am so much closer! It is partly due to this lovely group! The gray capris are the same pants.
    37jyfobb87gr.jpeg
    3c6bi4is5zbv.jpeg

You look amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.