TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Replies

• JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Hi Team Flab-U-Less,
    I am excited to join your team and this challenge. I'm 52 and about 3 years ago the weight started creeping up due to Perimenopause. Then last year my life was turned upside down with my only child going off to college, I was excited to go back to work from being a stay at home mom. Well long story short both of my parents developed Dementia (one over night, I know that is not possible so after 8 weeks in the hospital we figured it out) and I found myself having to manage their house, finances and health. Full time job. Lucky for me I have a very supportive husband of 23 years. However I stoped taking care of myself. Now that I have a plan for my parents, I need to get my life back. My ultimate goal is to loose the 30 pounds I have gained over the last 3 years. And then keep it off.
    Jill
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Alrighty Folks! Tomorrow we're live! First gladiators in the arena are:
    @empire5
    @WA_Teacher
    @yniguezm8206

Here is to a fantastic bright, shiny, new month! GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Welcome to newbies! I'm an oldie - 75 years old - the grandmother of the group. I think young and am a part time professional speaker and humorist. I'm married, have 1 daughter, 2 stepsons and 5 grandchildren and a cat.

I started TBL competition December 2017 and took a break last month. Put our house on the market and my focus just wasn't with the program! I'm baaaacccckk!

Good luck to us all and thanks, Melinda, for all you do as our Captain! <3

My weigh in day will be Friday.
  • pandygirl56
    pandygirl56 Posts: 73 Member
    Hello Everyone, I joined MFP in September and October was my first challenge month. I'm 56 years old and single, I joined because its not always easy trying to lose weight by yourself,. Overall, did pretty good on my weight- loss for my first challenge, and I did surpass my goal of 273 lbs. Look forward to November's challenge and getting to know both newbies and returning challengers. Wishing everyone the best on reaching their November goals.

My Weigh-In day is Saturday!! 😃💕❤️🌹
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Hi Teammates!

I'm a 5th grade ELA teacher in Washington State. October was not a good month for me. I ended up gaining 2 pounds and I’m now back at 220. So, I'm hoping to tighten up on my exercise and tracking routine this month.

My goal for November is to get to the gym at least 4 times a week, drink at least 64 ounces of water daily, and get to 215 or less.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    WA_Teacher
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 219.3
    Current Weight: 220
    ⬆️ :(
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Hi All!!!!

I have been doing this Challenge for 3 months now. It works if you stay focus.

I’ve lost 20 pounds! 🎉 Whoop-Whooooop! 🥳

10 more to go!!!!

The climate has turned cold here. I hate cold!

Already made a Garlic-Rosemary chicken broth for the week.

I am ready for ......November!!!!! 🥊🌈🍃

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Daily post 11/3
    track.. yes
    DCal.. under
    exercise.. yes
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I’ll start my daily post tomorrow. I had a bad day today and I just cant start with a bad post :(
  • mram3582
    @Starshine15 what is your starting weight? Sorry, Ashley didn't save it from last month.
  • mram3582
    @12774 Perfect day!
    @pizzamyheart I hope that tomorrow is better for you!
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: 11/03 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Acquire that wardrobe that lead to Narnia for extra storage capacity. Tomorrow-I can't find my shoes and why is my house so damn cold?!!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Daily post for 11/3
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over 159
    Exercise: cleaned 3 rooms in my house
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    11/03 Sunday

Calories: over - way, way over! Damn this girlsweekend away
    Exercise: Yes.12k steps and 1 hour of walking

Arghhh, I have over eaten so much. Nothing bad, just graze, graze, graze over the weekend. Heading back to NZ and reality tomorrow
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    11/04

Calories: Started a 48 hour fast. So currently sat at 0 calories.
    Exercise: Yes.13k steps and 1 hour of walking

I'm feeling quite good and not hungry at all. Now 24 hours into the fast and off to bed.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    dheliason
    November week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 145.0
    Current: 145.8
  • mram3582
    @Starshine15 Ashley hasn't added you back to the challenge yet because she still doesn't have a start weight for you. She needs it by the next day before we are too far into the challenge. Thanks!
  • myjourneytobefitme
    myjourneytobefitme Posts: 100 Member
    Myjourneytobefitme
    Week 1
    Monday
    Previous weight : 141.1
    Current weight : 141.7

I seriously don’t know what’s wrong! I weighed 140.2 this Saturday and today I weighed myself and saw 141.7 on scale and I am really disappointed 😞
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Do I put my weekly weight in here or somewhere else, sorry I'm new and alittle lost lol
This discussion has been closed.