LovebyDraug
    Starting on 5/16: 254.2
    PW: 218.2
    11/7/2019 CW: 216.0
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Tim Hortons @Beka3695, apparently their tasty pastries and donuts can follow you home and force you to eat them :wink:

Ahhh - we don't have those in Atlanta. I think that is a Canada, maybe northern US thing.

Definitely a Canadian thing! @TheMrWobbly they certainly follow me home.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Timmies but the bad stuff is following me around this week! Managing to stay within cals but not making the best choices!

@CharlesScott78 no need to apologise, really hope your appointment today had a positive outcome and you're feeling better and able to get up and about again soon.

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Finally the weekend is in sight! Not hoping for a loss this week after a 3 day weekend completely off plan and some slip ups since then, too.... but have zero plans apart from taking time for me and getting back on track!

Hows everyone else getting on this week?

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Long day got home late, little low on my macros today 🤷‍♀️ Hope everyone is have a good week... I just prepped for my annual girls shopping weekend. #igothis
    aysqxb40ct35.jpg
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Mustb60
    Friday weigh in
    Pre. Weight 169 lbs
    Today's weight 170 lbs

High sodium weekend and may be water retention.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Steps
    01-Nov 10,099
    02-Nov 22,440
    03-Nov 18,359
    04-Nov 8,780
    05-Nov 21,934
    06-Nov 16,036
    07-Nov 24,698

Looking like a great day out there!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Sorry I haven't been around much. I am skipping my weigh in today and next Friday.
    I know I am stress eating/drinking with my walgreens store closing next Tuesday evening, then having to start a new store 2 days later. I will still be working on my steps and meal prep and trying to be active here.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Still awesome going @lindamtuck2018 !

We are here when you need us @boehle
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    171lake wrote: »
    Current week weigh 131.4
    I think last week was 131.8

Better loss than you were expecting... last week was 132.6!!!!!!!!!!!

Way better than I was thinking! Might be slow for the rest of the month.. birthday, thanksgiving, etc, but will try hard to get to 130.0 or below.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 196.0
    CW 197.0

I can feel the water weight but I need to do a better job of meal planning. I’ve been eating out way to much. I’ve got maintenance down pretty well but I still have a long way to go. Just uninspired I guess. Still dealing with physical therapy 3x week. Really hoping to make progress with that but I know losing more weight will help that also.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/6
    11/7
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Well, been slammed at work so that's why the extra steps...
    Today is my birthday and I hope to stay on track for most of the weekend!! Hitting gym, tanning, maybe a barre class and I have off on veterans day so 3 day weekend💥💥💥!! TGIF indeed!!😘
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Today is my birthday and I hope to stay on track for most of the weekend!! Hitting gym, tanning, maybe a barre class and I have off on veterans day so 3 day weekend💥💥💥!! TGIF indeed!!😘

Happy Birthday to you 🎉🎉🎈🎈
  • KelGen02
    Options
    PW 218.6
    CW 211.0

Disclaimer: some of this is water weight from the pizza last Thursday!

I think this is the hardest I worked at my weight loss since I started. Fighting the urges at night have been tough but it paid off. I moved lots by keeping my step count up. I did 2 short cardio YouTube videos. One I only lasted 10 minutes but I tried. I like that they give modifications for all the moves. I also got to strength train once this week. Pretty easy session.

Great week!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

Indeed - Happy Birthday!!!
This discussion has been closed.