Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    My daily goals 11/23
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 1616
    2. 10,000 steps βœ… 11387
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 3 mi walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

STEPS 11/20 1616

Not my best day. Missed getting to the gym but spent the morning with a dear sick friend. Planned an hour, but his wife needed me to stay longer so I stayed 4 hours. It was the right thing to do. He has ALS - horrible disease. Puts things in perspective for me. Headed to the gym now though, & I won’t complain about going.

Sorry to hear about your friend. πŸ™πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ™. Agree and understand. πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’œ
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    @holmesp603 I'm glad that you're feeling better and great job on those accomplishing those goals!

@shbarbor I'm sorry to hear about your friend, ALS is horrible. It was nice of you to stay longer for your friend, sadly I know that not everybody would have stayed even if they could have. Great exercise and steps!

@Shortgirlrunning Fantastic steps!

@Krystalkayefisher and @megnolia82 Congratulations on your losses!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1740) βœ”1624

Get 5,000 steps a dayβœ”7925

No eating out βœ”

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. βœ” 30 minute walk

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) βœ”
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THE OWNER TO TEAM/GROUP CHALLENGE
    25p1bbdwm5k0.png

IT IS MY DREAM TO BUILD AND STRENGTHEN THIS GROUP AS A WHOLE!!!
    NO ONE TEAM IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER TEAM

SO HERE IS MY CHALLENGE TO THE GROUP, TO THE TEAMS, AND TO YOU THE MEMBER

WE ALL HAVE A FRIENDS LIST ON MFP, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM SO ON SO FORTH
    I AM CHALLENGING YOU TO INVITE 2 OF THOSE FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR GROUP AND YOUR TEAM.
    NOW WHEN YOU INVITE THOSE 2 FRIENDS THEY MUST SPECIFY THAT YOU INVITED THEM AND THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON YOUR TEAM
    I WILL THEN PLACED THEM ON YOUR TEAM TO BEGIN IN THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE.

THERE IS NO PRIZE FOR THIS IT SIMPLY IS INVITING NEW MEMBERS TO SHARE THEIR JOURNEY WITH US AS A GROUP AND ON YOUR TEAM.

MY GOAL IS TO GET TO 30-35 MEMBERS PER TEAM... AND IF WE NEED TO BUILD ANOTHER TEAM THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DO. SO COME ON AND JOIN ME TO MAKE THE MOST POWERFUL GROUP ON THE WEB SITE MY FITNESS PAL.

NEW LIFE INTO THE GROUP/TEAM IS A GOOD THING AND TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO WON'T HURT I PROMISE. WE DID IT IN THE WARRIORS THIS PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND BECAUSE OF IT WE AS A TEAM ARE BIGGER BADDER AND STRONGER. I AM GRATEFUL TO THE NEW CAPTAINS OF THE WARRIORS AND THE MOTIVATOR FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT.

LET'S CRUSH THIS CHALLENGE ...WHAT YA SAY YOU IN.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION PAGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773428/fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-december-registration/p1?new=1

'
    NOW GO OUT THERE AND CRUSH THIS CHALLENGE
    G
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    My daily goals 11/23
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 1616
    2. 10,000 steps βœ… 11387
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 3 mi walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

STEPS 11/20 1616

Not my best day. Missed getting to the gym but spent the morning with a dear sick friend. Planned an hour, but his wife needed me to stay longer so I stayed 4 hours. It was the right thing to do. He has ALS - horrible disease. Puts things in perspective for me. Headed to the gym now though, & I won’t complain about going.
    @shbarbor
    steps have been posted Sue... So Sorry to hear about your friend... but it is friends such as yourself that make the world a little more tolerable.
    G

• Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I've had a year of wondeful nsvs, but my #1 NSV was being able to walk through a Walmart because it was the moment I realized that I had my life back. When I started this year I walked less than 500 steps, I didn't go out of the house because even getting into the car tired me out and I hated going out of the house. When I went out that day I hadn't even been out of the house to shop in at least a year because of how much of a hassle it always was. Now though, it's not uncommon on a nice day for me to walk a 1/2 mile to a local fresh grocery and back again or running out to do some errand or another. I love getting out of the house and it's no longer a big hassle that tires me out.
    Join us all this week:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
    @ConfidentRaven ...
    Kai....It has been such a joy to watch you on this Journey that you have created for you. Thank you for letting all of us join you on such a powerful and joyful journey
    G
    Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1740) βœ”1624
    Get 5,000 steps a dayβœ”7925
    No eating out βœ”
    Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. βœ” 30 minute walk
    No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) βœ”

@ConfidentRaven
    steps have been posted..well done once again you crushed those goals
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Goals for the last week of November!

Exercise least 4 days this week
    64 ozs Water
    Log daily under calories
    Daily Bible/journal
    NLNS
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have to think about # 1 NSV hmmmm
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals for 11/23 Saturday

βœ…1. Step Goal (11K) -- 13,814
    βœ…2. Exercise 90 mins- - 106 mins. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    βœ…3. Logging ALL food -- Completed
    βœ…4. Sleep at least 7 hours daily-- 8.25 hoursπŸ’€
    βœ…5. Water 101 ozπŸ’¦

My #1 NSV is my clothes fitting better. Several years ago I purchased 2 pairs of hiking pants (insulated) off of FB. I read the comments and knew they ran small so I ordered larger sizes. When they showed up I was so disappointed that they did not fit.πŸ˜’ I put them in the bottom of the drawer and told myself that someday these will fit. The beginning of this year I tried them on again, still not even close to fitting. I decided it was time to make bigger changes in my lifestyle. I did a liver cleanse in Feb. which started my weight loss journey. In March I started with a MFP weight loss group and found success. Now I'm wearing those pants and they are big on me, lol..
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven Kai - Way to crush your goals! Thx for sharing your NSV. Powerful inspiration!
  • shbarbor
    Options

OK I am going to get this started for DAY ONE....
    #1 NSV for me was last January-March when I was able to quit using an extender to button the top button of my Carharts Jeans ... This was so powerful to me... this NSV also included my ostomy gear and my Hernia belt.... so YEAH it was huge for me.

Thanks for starting us off Greg! WTG
  • shbarbor
    Options

My #1 NSV is my clothes fitting better. Several years ago I purchased 2 pairs of hiking pants (insulated) off of FB. I read the comments and knew they ran small so I ordered larger sizes. When they showed up I was so disappointed that they did not fit.πŸ˜’ I put them in the bottom of the drawer and told myself that someday these will fit. The beginning of this year I tried them on again, still not even close to fitting. I decided it was time to make bigger changes in my lifestyle. I did a liver cleanse in Feb. which started my weight loss journey. In March I started with a MFP weight loss group and found success. Now I'm wearing those pants and they are big on me, lol..

Great on clothes fitting!

My biggest NSV is re-establishing an exercise routine such that I and my family, miss it when I don’t get to it. I can feel leg muscles again!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    @Fitness327wk LOVE the 150 barre classes!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,304 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Team! Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ week!! Come on over and join the week 4 challenge!!
    vnf5202kbqoi.jpeg
    k68vvh96jz3m.jpeg

My #1 NSV for 2019 was getting back to goal in February and then finding ways around an injury in July...which kept me from lots of what got me to goal.... it forced me to find new ways to move so I can stay healthy and ward of the weight gain that can so easily happen when you are injured...so that is my major NSV for this year.πŸ˜ƒ

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,304 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Sunday, 11/24

βœ… Logged food
    βœ… Stayed under calorie goal
    βœ… 1 hour+ of cardio & Strength (Zumba, Elliptical HIIT, Strength Training & Inclined Treadmill)
    βœ… Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    βœ… Water: 241.8 oz.

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Team! Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ week!! Come on over and join the week 4 challenge!!
    vnf5202kbqoi.jpeg
    k68vvh96jz3m.jpeg

My #1 NSV for 2019 was getting back to goal in February and then finding ways around an injury in July...which kept me from lots of what got me to goal.... it forced me to find new ways to move so I can stay healthy and ward of the weight gain that can so easily happen when you are injured...so that is my major NSV for this year.πŸ˜ƒ

Love it Nancy!! I am so proud of you and your positive attitude through tour injuries. Inspiration!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    24 Nov Recap:

Logged all foods
    Calories Under
    Steps: 5614
    Water: 108 oz
    Exercise: Upper body workout 30 mins

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options