Cw 189.7
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia
    Week 4
    PW 149.5
    CW 148.5

Checking in quickly off my phone as I am already at my son’s tournament. Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

@phoebe112476 - what an great NSV! You look amazing!!

@Mrsbell8well - you also look amazing! I love the dress that your mom bought for you! What a lovely Thanksgiving!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Week 4
    Friday
    PW: 163.3
    CW: 164.9

I didn't eat that much yesterday, did I?
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    User ID: cyndiesstuff
    Week Number: Week
    Previous weight: 159.5
    Current weight: 159.5
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well your tables look beautiful! Love your dress, you look great! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!
  • kirsten11872
    Options
    Hello all, TGIF!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! My kids are ready to start the Christmas season, going to decorate this weekend. I am curious to see how the puppy reacts to the tree. He is just too cute, I bought him a Christmas hat & stocking.

Thanksgiving was nice, food was good. I got up, had a cup of tea & toast, then did not eat until we got to my cousin's for Thanksgiving dinner. I do not feel like I ate too much, I tried to have a small taste of everything and I had a small piece of pumpkin pie, but I did feel too full at the end of the night. The scale was up again this morning, not good. I weigh the most I have weighed in a while, I am hoping it is temporary, but we will see at tomorrow's weigh-in. I am going to go to the gym after work and get a workout in tomorrow morning, I am hoping that will help on the scale. I am eating well today, really trying to be good.

Sounds like you all had a lovely holiday! Have a great Friday & weekend! I will check-in later or tomorrow. :smile:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 202.8
    CW 201.7
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cafelelia nice loss!!! congrats
    Thanks for the compliments all.
    @hope002 nice loss as well. I bet your excited to be back into the 190's soon.
    @phoebe112476 fun NSV! love the bright smile.
    @ljdanny in the 180's!!!! Yes ma'am! Great job!
    @kirsten11872 sounds like you had a great plan. It's such a challenge particularly this time of year.
    @cyndiesstuff a maintain is good for T-day.
    @pacsnc6 lol...I know how you feel. I didn't think I ate too much yesterday either. We had our meal at 1:30. Pie about 3:30. Other than 1/2 a bagel after the race it was the only time I ate yesterday. But I still went to bed feeling full.
    I drank a little more than I usually do. I started feeling a headache coming on when I was getting ready for bed. But thankfully it was gone by morning. Molly made the most delicious apple cider mimosas. Just apple cider with champagne. It was sure festive and tasty. I had a glass of that, then a small whiskey on the rocks after our meal and the tiniest splash of almond Baileys in my Vanilla Nut tea with my pies. It wasn't all that much but I can't drink very much...not that I ever could. I can't wait to go home and eat leftovers. There's lots of yummy veggies left but what I really want is my daughters mashed potatoes and gravy and a yeast roll. And a side of mashed rutabagas. Oh well I might as well add cranberry sauce and my super delicious candy yams. There is just way too much food for one meal.
    I really want to change the tradition. I loved having Wednesday off work so I can cook. But in future I would love to eat one kind of pie and some of the sides on Wednesday. Don't you think it would be better to split all that goodness and variety to 2 days instead of one? Plus those pies just kept taunting me. I so much wanted to eat one the day before when it was still warm from the oven.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 it's amazing how quickly those calories add up. Good for you for going to the gym!
    @pacsnc6 did you love Frozen 2? We have been listening to the soundtrack. We loved it!
    @nstephenson01 your dinner sounds lovely. Was it tasty?
    @sleepymom5 woohoo...your counting down your challenge days! wedding and T-day done! I bet you enjoyed all of it but it's nice to be on the other side.
    @lennoncpa yummy turkey! That's my kind of turkey dinner!!!
    @GingerPwr you have been so consistent. I hope your not too discouraged. I am so impressed that you have been able to stay the same weight for so long. My weight just doesn't stay put. It bounces all over the place.
    Can you believe it is the weekend already??? And December too!!!
    It can be such a stressful time of year but a blessed time as well. We had a house full of old folks yesterday and so grateful no one ended up in the hospital!
    We will do our Christmas decorating on Sunday. Going to lunch tomorrow about 2 hours away with Molly's siblings. Her family is really grieving the loss of her mom.
    Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 140.0
    Today's weight: 142.0
    Weekly Steps: 67,421
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well yes we liked Frozen2 especially the music!

I it is a good story although I was surprised if didn't pick up where the first movie ended but it reviewed the story from the beginning so no biggie.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well
    Yes, they sure do! That's why I made sure to get to the gym before my day started.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday 11/29 check in
    Food: logged and quite a bit under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes speed intervals on the treadmill and a 45 minute class at the gym

I wasn't very hungry today, I'm sure because I overate yesterday.☺️ Even though I still have 300 calories to eat if I want to, I ate quite a lot today. Mostly fruits and veggies, which helps me a lot with staying within my calorie limit.

I didn't think I was overly tired today but took a nap this afternoon. I set my alarm for 4 hours later, never thinking I would actually sleep that long. Apparently my body needed that much sleep since I didn't wake up until my alarm went off. I still feel kind of tired so I"ll probably go to bed early tonight. I might as well get as much sleep as I can while I'm off work.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Week 4 summary

Goals:
    Fruit: 4
    Veggies: 4
    Water: 64 oz
    4 days per week

Fruit:
    4 days: 4
    1 day: 1
    1 day: 2
    1 day: 0

Veggies:
    5 days: 4
    1 day: 1
    1 day: 0

Water:
    3 days: 64 oz
    2 days: 80 oz
    1 days: 56 oz
    1 days: 40 oz

All goals met this week.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I will check in tomorrow. My brother leaves in the morning.
  • kirsten11872
    Options
    Hello, checking in again. I left work a little early, got home and was deciding if I was going to go to the gym. I was feeling tired and it’s cold out, I was so tempted to put my pj’s on and relax on the couch with my blanket, but I got changed and headed to the gym. I did my hour on the elliptical, burned almost 700 calories and I feel great.

I picked up dinner for the boys one way home. I decided to skip dinner, I made myself a cup of green tea. Now, I’m on my couch with a cup of tea, watching one of my favorite holiday movies, “The Holiday.”

I’m enjoying my Friday evening! Hope you are all having a good night! I’ll check in with you tomorrow!😊🤗
This discussion has been closed.