TEAM: Flab-U-Less (December)

Options

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday/Dec 3)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under. make sure to tack everything at the beginning of the day
    Exercise: Yes , Went to the gym for 45 minutes. Took a walk during break time for 30 minutes.

Goals: My goal today is not to exceed my sugar and carbohydrate micros. This is a work in progress.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 12/02 Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Daily goal: consistent tracking and eating at home
    Daily Weight: 243
  • parkerpowerlift
    Options
    Daily post: 12/03 Tuesday
    Calories: currently under, but barely. Once I have dinner, I'll be over, ugh.
    Exercise: Walking dog
    Daily goal: consistent tracking of all meals, morsels, drinks, etc input into my mouth within 30 minutes of consumption. Get outside to get some LISS cardio going.

Almost had to bring our foster son to the ER last night due to a spiked fever and prolonged sickness, so recovery/sleep was at an all-time low. Not quite at the "running on fumes" level yet, but getting there.

Daily weight: 242.6 lbs (-0.4 from yesterday; hoping to break 240 ASAP)
  • parkerpowerlift
    Options
    Hi i'm brand spanking new to this challenge and just found out there are sub groups which brought me here and now i read we have daily mini challenges. So sorry for the lateness, but i will make every effort to participate in the daily challenges, starting today.

I guess i will post tomorrow my tracking etc for today?

I'm super, super new to this challenge as well. I have struggled with navigating the internal sub-groups within the main community tab on my desktop, so I've had to provide delayed updates. If you want, you can either lump a few together from December 1-3 or you can just start fresh tomorrow! I might have missed what these daily challenges are myself, unless it's simply providing the following for each day:

Daily post: [today's date]
    Track: [yes or no]
    Calories: [under or over calories]
    Exercise: [yes or no; if yes, what?]
    Daily goal: [self-explanatory]
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I went shopping in the Chocolate factory shop... Doomed 😂😭🎅🤶
  • Kirstysargeant321
    Kirstysargeant321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ooops! Been super busy and didn't realise there were daily challenges....
    I'll start for real tomorrow as it's been a naughty weekend!
    Today:
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 18,000 steps and 1.15 cardio and weight training.
    Daily goal: Eat better food- achieved in part
    Drink more water- yes
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Stimpy56 Hi Ryan and @anjaharrington Welcome!
    @Victorious55 Perfect day!
    @parkerpowerlift Get some sleep! I'm super happy that your son was able to bypass the ER last night! I hope that he can get some sleep too!
    @ToadstoolBetty Singing ompa loompas get me every time! I NEED a chocolate river!!
    @Kirstysargeant321 Nice steppin'!!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post Challenge is completely optional-It is just to keep people thinking about weight loss and their goals. It is a place where you can get support, ideas, and be accountable to others. The only challenge that is mandatory is the weekly weigh in. You can skip 1 week or more (If you let me or Ashley know) After you miss 2 weeks without a weigh in or letting me or Ashley know, you will be automatically dropped from the challenge.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/03
    Calories: under-finally through all the leftovers!
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Host clothing drive for house elves. Tomorrow-drats! I have to wash my own dishes!!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/03
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (30 min Elliptical, 15 min Treadmill)
    Steps: 9737
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

I am enjoying reading everyone’s posts. I had an early appointment today and when I got home I didn’t want to get off the couch. Mainly because I convinced myself that a second shower in 1 day was completely ludicrous. Logged on, read all the new posts, got up, worked out, and yes, took another shower. Thank you all.

Tuesday, 12/3

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes

Water: 60 ounces.

Goals/Day/Comments: I lifted for 1/2 an hour and then the elliptical for 1/2 an hour. Went out to dinner tonight for the first time in forever. I think I did well. I did so much better than in the past and I enjoyed it just as much. It was a big plate so I divided it into thirds. I took 2/3 home.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Dec 4

Dec starting weight: 68.25kg

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minutes cardio, 75 minutes walk 8km

I have 3 Chritsmas parties coming up! I see some extended fasts in my future. First party is tomorrow.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good morning @mram3582
    My starting weight is incorrect it should be
    189 can you fix when I weigh in tomorrow
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    mrsjar5311 wrote: »
    Dec 4

I have 3 Chritsmas parties coming up! I see some extended fasts in my future. First party is tomorrow.

Good luck with your first party. It sounds like you’re planning for it. This is something I need to start to do.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday/Dec 4)

Calories: Yes - under. make sure to tack everything at the beginning of the day
    Exercise: Yes - Took a walk during break time for 20 minutes. Did HIIT later in the day

Goals: My goal today is not to exceed my sugar and carbohydrate micros. This is a work in progress.
    I made it today!
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post 4th of December
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
  • Kirstysargeant321
    Kirstysargeant321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dec 4
    TRACK: yes
    CALORIES: under- just!!!
    EXERCISE: YES! Got up and did an hour of lifting/cardio this morning despite a distinct lack of motivation when I woke up (I prefer to workout at night and have never really caught on to early morning workouts!)

GOAL: my goal was to get up and workout in the morning instead of skipping a day.
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    Wednesday, 12/4

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes

Water: 50 ounces.

Goals/Day/Comments: Not enough water today. Will try to do better tomorrow. Did 30 minutes of HIIT. I started Pilates but got a call I had been waiting for after 10 minutes. Will try that again tomorrow. I had an appointment and parked at that appointment. Then had to go to pharmacy a mile away. Left my car there and walked to and from the pharmacy, in the snow, uphill both ways.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/04
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no (Wed. is my rest day from the gym)
  • mram3582
    Options
    I've read all the post and everyone seems to be doing ok. I'm just really busy tonight, so I won't be responding individually. Keep up the great work though!!
This discussion has been closed.