iamworthy14
    mondays
    PW 161.4
    CW 164.3

Sorry guys to much beer and salt this weekend
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have a garmin am I supposed to be posting my steps??
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have a garmin am I supposed to be posting my steps?
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My steps from last week:

1.12. 4,265
    1.13. 11,910
    1.14. 12,120
    1.15 12,887
    1.16 7,006
    1.17. 5,300
    1.18. 4,536
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali
    Mondays
    PW:152.5
    CW:152.0
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi Monday!

How is everyone feeling about week 3 of the challenge? I'm hoping that it'll be my first consistent week of the year..... let's see!

No habit tracking for me, just doesn't let me in.... I can get into the weight/steps etc one but the new one wont load. One less thing for me to obsess over I suppose!

Happy Monday 💥💥💥
    My team lost last night, so theres that....and colonoscopy is this morning....it was a horrible night 🤮🤢 and I'm starving....I can't wait until its over....

@LaurieWrobo, at least you should weigh less after it's over! Good thing you couldn't console yourself with cookies after your team lost, ha ha. That prep stuff made me gag...ah the memories. You won't need another for 10 years if you're lookin' good in there. Keep eating that fiber...
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I have a garmin am I supposed to be posting my steps?

That would be great @iamworthy14 :smile:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Good luck @LaurieWrobo I hope the procedure goes smoothly.

It did....back home and could finally eat and drink coffee☕☕☕💥💥💥
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Hi Monday!

How is everyone feeling about week 3 of the challenge? I'm hoping that it'll be my first consistent week of the year..... let's see!

No habit tracking for me, just doesn't let me in.... I can get into the weight/steps etc one but the new one wont load. One less thing for me to obsess over I suppose!

Happy Monday 💥💥💥
    My team lost last night, so theres that....and colonoscopy is this morning....it was a horrible night 🤮🤢 and I'm starving....I can't wait until its over....

@LaurieWrobo, at least you should weigh less after it's over! Good thing you couldn't console yourself with cookies after your team lost, ha ha. That prep stuff made me gag...ah the memories. You won't need another for 10 years if you're lookin' good in there. Keep eating that fiber...

I almost did gag the second dose....ugh....it was the worst🤢🤮
    No, I would have consoled myself w/some alcohol, but no go on that 😞
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo yay!

@Pamela_Sue take care and look after yourself x

I've had a really yummy day today :)
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Last weeks Step count;

12th Jan -21,285
    13th Jan -11,703
    14th Jan -11,112
    15th Jan -15,039
    16th Jan -12,030
    17th Jan -11,514
    18th Jan -13,510

Have a great week ya'll!!!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    We've made it to Tuesday! Surviving monday always feels good 😁

Busy week at work this week but feeling already for it. Pre logged my day today so hopefully I'll stay on plan!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I forgot my lunch and snacks on the kitchen counter this morning.
    UGH!

This sucks!!!!

I prepped breakfast for the rest of the week and a couple lunch/dinners yesterday
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Come on @hipari you have been ill long enough, time to be better :wink:

exercise.png
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Five random facts about me:
    1. I have had five last names and only been married twice (and I did not go back to my maiden name when I got divorced)
    2. I plan a weekend camping trip every year taking only 5 supplies or less
    3. I can't bake by timer. I bake by smell (meh cookies smell like they are done grab them out of the oven).
    4. I am a Training Coordinator at my job and do not have a college degree
    5. My spine was severed when I was 8 and I actually spend my day standing and walking 8+ hours at work

@LovebyDraug69 I’m intrigued, what’s the story with your last names and how did it change so much?

The beginning of this week has been tough. I did hit the gym as planned, but I’ve been eating more than planned both days and I can feel the old ”too busy to focus” *kitten* starting to bubble again. My average intake for the past two days is about 2170, when last week’s average was 1800. I did my workouts so I hit my deficit goals assuming accurate logging, but I need to learn to cut back a little. I’m aiming for my average intake to stay consciously between 1800-2000 until further notice (I hit maintenance and that level is something else, I start doing body recomposition or I have some other proper reason to change the goal instead of just giving up).

Today was very rough, I did five recruitment interviews this afternoon, and interviews are just as taxing for both recruiters and applicants... then I accidentally stayed at the office until 7PM because it was the first moment this week I had time to actually organize my work and get some random tasks done. After-work gym was good, except I went way too late considering I didn’t have any dinner beforehand. I hit a personal record in squats but completely ran out of energy towards the end of my workout, and had to change the dinner plan because it was so late and the original plan would have required a longer cooking time.

Hi @hipari sorry for the delay. I was born with my mother's maiden name and when she married my biological father they changed my last name to his. He later signed off his rights to me and my brother so my step dad could adopt us changing my last name again. Then my marriages.

I hope the rest of your week got better for you and work slowed down for you.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wishes! I went to see the doc today just to make sure it isn't something that needs medication. It isn't, and the lab work takes until early next week to get results, so in the meanwhile I have to kinda just wait it out and try to eat gentle foods. The doc did advise some OTC probiotics, hopefully they help. I'll be pissed if they don't, because the capsules are huge, I have to take 4 of them per day, and I'm kinda terrified when I have to take big pills. Seriously, I chose my vitamin supplement brand partly because the vitamin pill is smaller in size.

This discussion has been closed.