Monica's OMAD Journal

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Best of luck for the week. I know for me stress is a bad trigger and when I feel stressed the scale doesn't always work in my favor. Hoping you have a better end to your week!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Nice planning on getting your meals put together for the week. Takes the thinking away. Yes...stress...why do we have to have it? I wonder if I would be stressed if I went to live like Heidi...up in the mountains with just my goats and sheep....hmmmmm...I think I would like that! Even working from home there is stress...I trade stocks for a living and it's definitely edge of your seat most days! Hope your work environment gets better for you. Huggggssss
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Good luck for this week! For me, this week, I am really stressful and worried as my son has gone for his school camp. So, when this happens, I will start grazing non-stop.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Hugs to you all , well let s hope in a better week!
    Yesterday I bought a new blouse L size instead of my usual XXL , so I guess it goes fine for the moment.I bought it with the hope that it will fit someday , but it fits now :blush:
    I hope the scale will also get friendly to me at the end of this week
    Have a nice day you all!
  • dkayingram
    That is awesome. I have learned the scale is only part of the story. Clothes are as well. When I first started I was in an XLG and now I am down to a medium. I haven't been a medium anything in ages :) but it feels so nice!! KUTGW!!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    👍
  • pessxx
    edited October 2018
    Well , another week
    With ups and downs
    With a lot of work at job, with nights spent at my desk
    With no scale loss
    But I don't know why
    I am feeling happy and energised
    And confident
    And more zen :smile:
    I found a good state of mind and spirit
    This week I'am having rabbit cooked with green beans, chicken liver in sauce, chia pudding and on Saturday I will meal plan again for next week

Hope you have a nice week you all!
  • katjustkat
    Great that you are feeling more zen. I get that feeling when I'm outside; I just love seeing the blue sky and the mountains in the distance. You're doing everything right and the scale will reward you in it's time. Time marches on and you are using your time well <3
  • pessxx
    Thanks a lot for your kind words!
    A good week
    Very busy, full of events, no time to be either disappointed , or sad, or worried
    Because you just have too many things to do :smile:

I lost three kilos this week so I am on the good path
    For this week pork sirloin,meatballs, green beans , red cherry tomatoes, pickles, olives, maturated cheddar cheese, sour cream, these are the ingredients composing the Omad meals

A lot of walking, coming home with the underground and walking 3 bus stations
    I'm ok :smile:

• katjustkat
    Holy moly! 3 kilos :p Now that's quite a feel good drop that should carry you forward for a while. Wow congrats! I love being busy and getting through the days quickly....those are super easy OMAD days. Yay for the unexpected! Congrats :)
  • pessxx
    edited October 2018
    Hi again! Thanks a lot!
    A week of maintenance and a lot of work and worries
    I has some stress issues with one niece who changed her phone number and I was almost like Sherlock Holmes trying to reach her , but she is young, full of adventure, so I understood
    Billions of scenarios till everything ended well
    Also one of my best friend has some eye inflammation and the doctors did not discovered yet the cause, I am a little worried as he will go to work in Scotland for one year and he has to find till then -december - the cause and the treatment.I hope is just something ocassional and not more than this
    At work the things do not go well , we changed some software and it has a lot of issues for the customers
    The image of company counts a lot and I am stressed for this
    On the Omad plan I had ups and downs , but finally still one meal suits me well
    This week is dedicated to salads with fish : tuna salad, shrimp salads, salmon salads and so on

Hoping in a better week I am wishing you all the best!
  • dkayingram
    Hope you have a great week!
  • katjustkat
    Yes, it's nice to have one constant that we can rely on. OMAD gives me peace of mind in the eating department and that is a huge relief for me. Everything else we really don't have control of do we? Thanks for bring that up and sharing. Continued success to you :)
  • pessxx
    Omad brings me more energy, less expenses, I cook because I do not like boring food ,but I enjoy more eating once
    It brings less headaches to think about eating, when you will and what you will eat
    Also due to my busy program , it fits me well because I do not have time and I do not want a supplementary stress in eating fast because I have to turn back to work
    But there are also haters, people who do not understand that you are not starving, that are claiming you don't eat at the proper time or you will ruin your metabolism and so on
    Really? I do not have time for them
    If every day we will listen more to what our body says or our mind rather than the hater ones , we will be happier and healthier
  • pessxx
    Well I guess hello in 2020! I am back to Omad , back to trying again what it was going well for me in terms of eating
    In theory I am good, but practice does kill me :(
    So new year, new resolutions, I hope this time will be better, I succeeded in time to overpass the haters attitude so I guess this time will be anyhow different than last time
    New plans, a gratitude journal - I have found on mfp what it is as here we do not have this type of journals or let's we are at the beginning to learn about, so I ordered two journals and I will receive them in February

Today, fasting and Omad at 18:30 steak and cabbage salad and aioli sauce

Glad to be back! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Welcome back <3 Let's OMAD together to achieve our goals <3:+1:
  • pessxx
    Thanks Jadepearl <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you are back Monica :)
  • LadyBlanks