TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Options

Replies

• TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    How tall is everyone? I'm 5'10 and even though I've lost almost 20 lbs I just dont see a difference. I feel like I have to lose so much to see any change. It's pretty disappointing but I dont want to give up.

I'm 5'2" and down 10 pounds and don't see a difference yet. You've got this though! Stay motivated!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked dogs, picked up around the house
    How Was My Day: Good day. I made good choices. 😌

Stuck to plan. 🙌

• LyndaBSS
    Options
    How tall is everyone? I'm 5'10 and even though I've lost almost 20 lbs I just dont see a difference. I feel like I have to lose so much to see any change. It's pretty disappointing but I dont want to give up.

I’m 5’6. Started at 218.6. Have lost 45 pounds so far, 25-30 left to go.

Have lost 26.5 inches in bust, waist, hips and thighs. I didn’t start measurements until I’d lost 10 pounds.

I went from size 18 pants to 12. I went from XL tops to L tops.

I typically go down 1 pants size for every 10 pounds lost.

• mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

I"m 5'3" and started at 175. It has taken me a year to lose 13 lbs, over 20 inches and 4 sizes (size 12 to a size 8, currently).

It gets discouraging sometimes, but you can do this! Keep going!😊👍🏼
  • mama_healthy21
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: 1 mile walk/hike, strength training , sawed down a small tree and helped my husband lift a couple of logs ( yes, this counts too!)!😊😜
    Day: Good
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Barely over
    Exercise: 25 minute Elliptical HIIT and 20 minute strength training (arms) Intermittent fasting streak: 4 days
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    I'm sorry I've been very absent for awhile now. I type this as I wait in my car for an appointment I've shown up early to. Life is just VERY busy! I'm studying for a master's and looking after the family and days just fly by.
    So I try to focus on diet and i do enjoy reading everyone's posts but rarely find time to post myself.
    Is it ok to stay on the challenge despite my lack of participation? I find it helps me with accountability.
    Have a great day everyone! <3
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (Jan 29)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): Over
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 19
    Activity: Busy workday but did short session stretches
    Daily Step Goal Streak: Made it to day 13 and then busted my streak

Thought From My Day: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, BUT not EVERYTHING 😍
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I'm sorry I've been very absent for awhile now. I type this as I wait in my car for an appointment I've shown up early to. Life is just VERY busy! I'm studying for a master's and looking after the family and days just fly by.
    So I try to focus on diet and i do enjoy reading everyone's posts but rarely find time to post myself.
    Is it ok to stay on the challenge despite my lack of participation? I find it helps me with accountability.
    Have a great day everyone! <3

Of course you can stay! The only thing required for this challenge is your weekly weigh in! Participate as much or as little as you want :smile: we are happy to have you either way!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! We are missing some weigh-ins this week.

@Chouettee2020 and @happimess01 we need weigh-ins from Monday before the end of the day Saturday!

@joannejones0903 and @docbeauty1 if you don't weigh-in by EOD Saturday then you won't roll over into the Feb challenge!
  • mama_healthy21
    Options

Daily Post Thursday
    Exercise: No
    Day: TOM, a little mindless eating today while preparing dinner, now that I've realized this trying to be more aware this evening.
  • LyndaBSS
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walked dogs, picked up around the house
    How Was My Day: Got lazy, didn’t get groceries, ordering in = going over. 😖

• TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: None .... well does carrying around car seats count? 🙃 Intermittent fasting streak: 5 days

• skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Today was hard with calories. I was super hungry but stayed on track thanks to my husband who prepared chicken breasts for dinner!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 179.7
    CW:179.5
    I was good all week but yesterday was my son's birthday and all self-control went out the window :/
This discussion has been closed.