Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    <3<3 What a rockstar you are my friend!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! you totally deserved that woosh after getting back on track......those numbers don't lie!!! You are awesome!!!!!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    That’s awesome! Absolutely take it and keep running!

Love the spreadsheet, by the way. Even a simple one is great for motivation, I reckon.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Tonight's meal.

myxcybsasb16.png

Nachos, oreo cookie flavored popcorn, chocolate kale shake - 1,081 calories
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2020
    I have incorporated a change-up during the week. I set my M-F calories at 800. Since I do a lot of walking at work (usually 12,000+ steps), I am given usually around 400+ additional calories. I input my foods to be consumed and make sure to stay at or below my given calorie goal. The first day doing this was Wednesday. I am able to eat good size meals and I don't risk going over the MFP recommended daily calorie allotment. I keep the calorie allotment for Saturday and Sunday at 1200 since I don't get much exercise on those days.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on your 3 pounds loss👍👏 You are doing amazing 👍 Let's OMAD on😘
  • LadyBlanks
    Tonight's Meal. I made it to my local Peruvian restaurant and got their version of the Lomo Saltado. It looked nothing like Morena's picture but it was pretty good. I will be making my own version that will be more like the picture Morena posted. I just need to find me some steak strips.

mp3b8rp8vwuv.png
    Sardi's restaurant Lomo Saltado and Chocolate Kale Shake - 1,090 calories
  • Morena_2020
    Awesome, Tracey! When you’re ready to try it out, the recipe I used is here: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/tasty.co/amp/recipe/peruvian-lomo-saltado?client=safari
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Hi Tracy! I did a search on Hawaii to see if there were any ongoing challenges and saw your thread and it inspired me to start my own. Keep killing it!
  • LadyBlanks
    Wow, Patty, I am glad I could be an inspiration to you. Challenges are a good way to keep motivated. Rooting you on to reach your goal.
  • LadyBlanks
    Morena that is the same recipe I found and I am excited to make it. I already purchased the Aji Amarillo Paste and have it on my radar to make real soon.
  • LadyBlanks
    Tonight's meal. Chinese Buffet (One plate with dessert). Tomorrow starts my monthly 3-day fast.

hfn41rl5gek3.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Good evening everyone, I have another meal photo for you. I have decided to make today a splurge. Since my 3-day fast starts on the First Monday of each month. I have decided to make the first Sunday of the month my designated splurge day keeping with the basic OMAD rules. I also had a handful of oreo popcorn, 2 thin latte oreo cookies, and a glass of lemonade.

4ta3qr5x9nd1.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Your meals look amazing.....you will do great, as always, with your fast. And I totally think a splurge the sunday before is totally worth it for you!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you're doin so good!!!! I love the adjustment in MFP, I do the same stuff so that it "balances" with how I think/log etc LOL

Great loss, amazing looking food, justtttttttttttt rock star gf!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Your OMAD looks delicious :yum: Good luck with your fast :)
  • Morena_2020
    Yummy food - and good luck with the fast. I want to try a longer one but I’m too chicken!
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Love the food pics. Chinese food is my cryptonite!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks everyone, no food pics as yesterday was day 1 of my 3 day fast. Yesterday went well and so far today is going by without a hitch.
  • Morena_2020
    Awesome! Keep on keeping on!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    good luck!