Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Today's meal

f2znaglmarux.png

footlong Subway sandwich, honey barbecue chips, keto puppy chow - 1,303 calories
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YUM!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's meal

vp30s3oryqde.png

Longhorn Lambchop meal with broccoli
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Doing well, Tracey! And your meals look so good!
  • LoriAnna62
    Options
    That looks heavenly :o
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Saturday’s meal reintroduced carbs after my fast so I had a jump up in weight due to glycogen stores being refilled. I am still looking to have a loss this week though.
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your meals looks delicious 😋
    Nice to hear that you stayed in Germany
    I live in Munich precisely. Thanks for coming by😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Nice work Tracey!!! Super solid! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome....super proud of you girl!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's meal

5y2fsr9v7mca.png

Buffet plate from Golden Corral. I also had a piece of their apple cobbler. Meal consumed at 2:00 pm
  • LoriAnna62
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ohhhh Tracey. I am so impressed that you could go to Golden Corral and only eat one plate of food and one dessert. :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You went for a buffet and just had a plate??? Wow, I am impressed😘 If it's me, I will go wild. 😁😁😁
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Talk about will-power at it's best.....WAY TO GO :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I concur!!! 1 plate would for sure not have happened for me :D Great work babe, and way to rep OMAD! <3
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome 👏🏾 your food looks delicious 😋
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    One plate Tracey? Wow good self control :) I've heard some good things about the Golden Corral and I don't think one plate would be enough for me either :p
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hello All,

This week was just one of those weeks, TOM and all the other happenings going on in our world. I got off the rails and have been afraid to weigh so no weigh in on Friday. I would jump on the scale to see a number and jump off before the scale could set it. I would see it going back and forth in the high 160's and jump off real quick. I think I am in a good space now and am planing a fast day today and Thursday with hopes of getting back to the low 160s by Friday.

It was to the point where I was thinking about throwing in the weight loss towel and just doing whatever. Having a clear head today, I know that this is something that I can do and am not going to let a simple set back stop me. It is frustrating these self-sabotaging fits. I was almost into the 150's and went pulled a "Tracey". Oh well enough of that, back to OMAD.
  • LoriAnna62
    Options
    Oh man! I do the same thing. It's soooo irritating. Glad you have your head back on straight. A fast is a great idea.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. I think the stress that we are all facing could be wreaking havoc on our plans. You have done amazing and you know OMAD just OMAD works so get back at it when you are ready and you will succeed. Don't let one bad day, or week, ruin all of your progress. You have been an inspiration to me since I started this journey!!!

Sending you hugs! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It's a tough time right now babe, give yourself some grace - I just try to remind myself at times like this (rough environment/TOM which I'm also battling atm) that even if I'm not seeing losses I HAVE TO STICK TO MY PLAN - numbers on the scale don't dictate my plan, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dictate my plan - I know what it is, and I'm going to do it regardless of whether or not I'm getting the validation my selfish brain wants.....it's hard but it's the only way I don't do the exact same thing you did............