Previous weight: 214.2
    Current weight: 213.8
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    charlottemilton
    Last week 254.5
    Current 252

Didn't finish painting the sewing room but got started. Never would have guessed there was a run on primer paint. We found some after 3 stores. Built in shelves complicate painting a lot. So do old windows. Almost finished priming.

Changing to lightly active hasn't stopped my weight loss and gives me more calories so I am leaving my setting there for now at least. I have found muscles that I didn't know I had.

I have been busy and not online much this week so I have missed a lot of posts. We are doing this ladies.

Charlotte
  • charlottemilton
    Options
    Oops. With everyone home this week I messed up. My check in is tomorrow.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Similar to a lot of you I am having to get used to a new normal. Thursday abs Friday were particularly hard for me. I had not been sleeping well this week and I’ve had a daily video conference at work that starts at 6:30am. I spent the week organizing to send our entire workforce to work from home, which meant long days and a lot of stress. I’m so glad we are able to do the right thing, but logistically there is a lot that goes into it.

Anyways by midday Friday I have gotten through my entire office, and then it was just me in the office to wrap up before heading home myself. I felt so sad, and emotional. On top of that I can’t see my best friend, my person, right now because of quarantine, and not knowing when I will see him again is making me even sadder. Needless to say my diet choices were the last thing on my mind.

But today is a new day, I started the day with a good cup of tea, and then a workout. I am going to clean the house and get things more organized, and enjoy some extra time with my kids. I love to bake so I’ll probably do that this weekend.

I am also trying to focus on gratitude. I am grateful that no one in my family is sick, that my company is able to send everyone home and continue to operate. This means that my employees continue to get their paychecks and health benefits. I’m grateful, I have toilet paper and food in my cubbards.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Similar to a lot of you I am having to get used to a new normal. Thursday abs Friday were particularly hard for me. I had not been sleeping well this week and I’ve had a daily video conference at work that starts at 6:30am. I spent the week organizing to send our entire workforce to work from home, which meant long days and a lot of stress. I’m so glad we are able to do the right thing, but logistically there is a lot that goes into it.

Anyways by midday Friday I have gotten through my entire office, and then it was just me in the office to wrap up before heading home myself. I felt so sad, and emotional. On top of that I can’t see my best friend, my person, right now because of quarantine, and not knowing when I will see him again is making me even sadder. Needless to say my diet choices were the last thing on my mind.

But today is a new day, I started the day with a good cup of tea, and then a workout. I am going to clean the house and get things more organized, and enjoy some extra time with my kids. I love to bake so I’ll probably do that this weekend.

I am also trying to focus on gratitude. I am grateful that no one in my family is sick, that my company is able to send everyone home and continue to operate. This means that my employees continue to get their paychecks and health benefits. I’m grateful, I have toilet paper and food in my cubbards.

You sound like me - a nice cup of tea and a workout is a great start to the day.

This is definitely going to be a roller coaster ride of emotions. Good for you for focusing on some of the positives in life!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    uw4mabfp75i7.jpeg
    The themes are up for week 4 of the March challenge. The link is below and we start tomorrow!
    Most of us are at home a lot more these days. Understandably, we are all feeling increased levels of stress and anxiety. A lot of our usual coping mechanisms have been shut down, like gyms, places of worship, cafes and favorite shops. This week is about self care, our mental health and staying motivated thorough this difficult time.

Motivation Monday
    Now more than ever, practicing kindness and gratitude can help us and others through this time. Post a photo or describe what you are thankful for or an act of kindness in your life (whether you gave or received that kindness).

Transformation Tuesday
    A lot of the places that we go to for self care are closed. It could be your place of worship, support group, salon, spa, gym, local pool, or neighbourhood cafe. All kinds of diy ideas and videos have popped up on how to do things for ourselves at home. Show or tell us about one way that you have transformed your self care while staying at home.

Workout Wednesday
    Whether we feel like it or not, we need to keep moving during this difficult time. Post a selfie from or tell us about one aspect your home workout routine.

Thirsty Thursday
    Seems like I am making way more soup lately. Post your recipe or a photo of for your favorite soup. I know that soup is a food, but it is liquid too!

Food for Thought Friday
    Post a your favorite motivational quote. It can be a photo or text, but please share anything that is helping you right now.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787221/march-spring-it-forward-photo-challenge#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    charlottemilton
    Last week 254.5
    Current 252

Didn't finish painting the sewing room but got started. Never would have guessed there was a run on primer paint. We found some after 3 stores. Built in shelves complicate painting a lot. So do old windows. Almost finished priming.

Changing to lightly active hasn't stopped my weight loss and gives me more calories so I am leaving my setting there for now at least. I have found muscles that I didn't know I had.

I have been busy and not online much this week so I have missed a lot of posts. We are doing this ladies.

Charlotte

I have logged this as your week 4 weigh in! Congrats on the loss!
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jennt817
    Pw: 138.7
    Corona weight! 141.2
    Ok- now I need to get into a new routine and possibly cut back calories as I can’t weight train now- that and cut back on the treats! 😊💕😊
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Jennt817
    Pw: 138.7
    Corona weight! 141.2
    Ok- now I need to get into a new routine and possibly cut back calories as I can’t weight train now- that and cut back on the treats! 😊💕😊

You can do it!
  • charlottemilton
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Thank you! I'll skip weighing in the morning because it is likely to be up.

My husband kidnapped me for a picnic at the State Park about an hour away for us time away from other people. Park was beautiful and almost empty. We saw a total of 3 people use the restrooms between cleanings and sanitizing by the Rangers and that was both the men and women's. There was even toilet paper although we had brought our own.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sjk1t1fr3NVSA2op6
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Weigh in gharvey2753
    Previous 169.2
    Current 167ibs
    Not been that focused this month with everything else going on in the world, I've signed up for April, back on it.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week3
    Sunday
    P. W. 252
    C. W. 253
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh in gharvey2753
    Previous 169.2
    Current 167ibs
    Not been that focused this month with everything else going on in the world, I've signed up for April, back on it.

Congrats on the loss! You don’t have to sign up each month as you are automatically carried over to the next month.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    82n8vg80hxly.jpg
    onif4ennfbdk.png
    u7itm7za0cr2.png
    cl3109kxljvt.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waist Aways 0.45%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.26%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.22%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waist Aways 19.8 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 9.9 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 8.4 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @nbbaby 2.68 %
    2nd @simbersea 2.34%
    3rd @DreaRN15 2.23%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @DreaRN15 6.2 Lbs
    2nd @nbbaby 5.9 Lbs
    3rd @evangsimmons170 4.8 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @Steph1498
    @deniners2
    @dillyg08
    @cre804
    @Beka3695
    @lindamtuck2018
    @Freeglerock

qrb8pns4z8ti.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    4am04d4oh3ee.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING ONEDERLAND!!!!

@cre804
    @dillyg08
    @schlerin
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! :)

83xv78oc9j8b.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday delayed Check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none
    Water: too much tea and coffee
    Steps: 3/21 7,306

Just realized I hadn’t checked in for Saturday. I didn’t do much yesterday. Today Molly was up to a short walk. I am missing my granddaughters but we using FaceTime to stay connected.

Sunday’s goals
    1. 9 cups water minimum
    2. Get at least 7 hours sleep
    3. Stay within calorie goal and log everything
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Good day Downsizers!

You have two new members heading your way for April, and they'll stop here soon to introduce themselves. Show a great welcome to:
    @fossett2000 and @chassp8pooh

Have a great week!
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm here and so glad to be here. I'm Chastity. 36 and adopted mom of four,PCOS warrior and trying to get my health back in line after being off of the work out wagon for almost three years. I got hit by a pickup truck while training for a half marathon in July 2017 and had to have emergency knee surgery. I was left on the side of the road for dead After that the fear of being out and running again kept me sidelined. I would look around and be expecting the white pickup truck at every turn. Before I got hit I lost 120 lbs by logging into MFP every day, running,weights and doing these challenges to keep myself accountable. I've kept 70-75 lbs of it off and want to get to my ideal in the most healthy and safe way. I've also dealt with multiple miscarriages and most recently a five month long hysterical pregnancy. If you have any questions for me please ask! Hope to get to know all of you!
This discussion has been closed.