Monica's OMAD Journal

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Glad you’re better! Onwards and upwards!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thoughts of today
    Well so my sister in law visit us from France, she will be till Friday, so I will have a lot to cook :)
    It's good although if I was in her place I was panicking a little to fly with the airplane due to corona, but she is more courageous than me so....
    For today OMAD roasted oven country potatoes and pork sausages together with some pickles and some french macaroni as dessert for her and her husband, I am trying to stay away from dessert
    At job busy days but still we do have some spare time, spring has come and we enjoy the flowers and the nice weather - 20 Celsius degrees
    We do not even have to envy to work when outside it is so nice ...
    That's all I think, have a lovely OMAD day!

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Enjoy the time with your sister! Glad your weather is nice!
  • Morena_2020
    That’s so funny Monica - your temperature is exactly what it is here in Melbourne at the start of autumn!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Have a wonderful time with your SIL <3 We are in Autumn now and its around 18 degrees C at the hottest and it cools off to a nice 10 degrees C in the night :)
  • pessxx
    hello again
    I did not write in the last time as there are hard times here in my town
    The number of corona is increasing, we are all worried, panicked, it is a bad atmosphere everywhere
    I still got to work and try to live a normal life but nothing is as before
    I have not kept Omad just eating haotically and sometimes not eating at all
    I hope to carry on and not get the virus
    In my family there is no case but we have one brother in law ill from cancer and his imunity is not so good and mum who is 78 old and she is more sensible than us
    I hope things will be better but I do not yet see the light
    Hope you are all doing well <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Take care of yourself. Hopefully all of this will pass soon.....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm so sorry you're going through this :( I will be praying for you and your family <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Sending love to you and yours dear <3
  • jadepearl
    Sending over lots of ❤️❤️❤️ I hear ya as we heard on the news that we have a 5th death due to coronavirus😢 Take care ❤️
  • pessxx
    Back again
    These days I am working from home, it is good that it keeps me busy
    I lost 6 kilos in these period of time, alternating between fast and Omad
    My family is ok, but the ephidemy is increasing, we have in our country 260 infected, no death yet
    But the peak will be after Easter time
    A lot of people go out, not respecting the rules and we will see what happens
    We have cases imported from Italy,Israel,Germany,Spain but unfortunately they have been in contact with a lot of people, if you imagine on this time somebody making parties of 400 persons or such :( or saying lies that they did not visit any country and than infecting 50 persons
    We have food at home for almost 10 days so I we will stay at home and then we will go again taking the necessary
    Mum is upset saying that is such a pity that on this lovely weather - 20 degrees we stay at home, but what to do?She is 78 and vulnerable to this situation
    My husband is also scared as his business is almost down and I have to ensure the good spirit for him

Take care all of you and may we pass well these moments!

• jadepearl
    Wow, 6 kg loss! Congrats! I am opposite of you. When there's crisis, I eat more :( Glad to hear that there's no death at your side. Till date, we have 5 deaths :( Yes, our business is effect too. Don't know if the government's next move yet...fingers cross that we do not have to close due to coronavirus. Take care <3
  • pessxx
    Hello again
    Lost 6 kilos, put back 3 kilos, lost again 3 , put again2 ...
    This is how it goes for me
    I did not keep OMAD but here I am decided again

We are all healthy except my sister in law from France which is nurse ans she took covid from the hospital, she is at home, but we are worried cause no treatment has been prescribed, she decided to take med by her experience however
    We will see, we pray that she goes well

Mum is depressive but she is healthy, we are working from home and I work more than usual as we have to monitor everything
    People do not listen to stay at home, especially the old ones, we are very social and we want to socialize but now I do not think there is the moment

We have gone only once to grocery, now we decided to order meals at home especially that the courier person is only letting the meals in front of yr door , you do not have contact as the meal is paid already by card

My OMAD today is noodle soup,spinach with peanut butter and fried chicken

I am wishing you healthy days stay at home enjoy the loved ones be creative be optimistic, it will go sometime!
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your SIL <3 Really hope she will recover soon <3 I know what you mean as some people do not listen either over here. They are going to the beach, going camping, etc, etc, etc. So, Stage 3 has been introduced. Take care and stay safe <3
  • pessxx
    Thanks @jadepearl
    We are starting today Stage4
    Yesterday we were preparing our grocery basket for next week and soon on 19 april we will have Easter, an Easter like no one has seen. but in this world we can imagine that everything will go away and be maybe better than before
    Today Omad tomatoes, cucumber and chicken made in a pot with garlic and sumac an arab condiment

Have a sunny and healthy day! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    We're all on a major struggle bus babe, it's so hard!!!! Take your losses and cherish them and hold on to them as your motivation!!! So sorry to hear about your sister!!! Keeping her in my thoughts <3
  • jadepearl
    Take care and stay safe❤️
  • pessxx
    hello again <3
    well my sister in law is negative now and she feels better, I think she had an easier form, a lot of massage with some heat creams did wonders together with the meds
    We are fine , mum also and also all the family and friends
    Working from home, feeling a little sad that outside is so nice- 20 degrees, but we will have time for all these walks
    I think in this period people start to be more creative, have more imagination, find more methods to win the anxiety ore the boredom,some of them start to develop online and find a way to win over unemployment and so on
    We order form home the grocery and for Easter we will also order , there are so many offers
    Omad these days with soups/chicken noodles/peanut butter and spinach/boiled potatoes
    The weight is the same but at least I did not gain

Have a healthy Omad day <3
  • Morena_2020
    Scary times! Thinking of you.
  • pessxx
    thanks Morena <3
    I started losing again, till now 2 kilos lost since writing
    my program now is one day fast, one day Omad
    Today tomatoes, cheese, boiled eggs and mayo in a salad and soup
    I am in the 23rd day of staying home, I feel good and have hope
    Today I paid the monthly invoices on internet and have plans to read a nice book about the tennis player Djokovic and his gluten free diet which he followed for better sport results

Have a nice day you all!