Weigh In Wednesday:
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 158.0

YAY @LaurieWrobo !!! Terrific loss!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Why in the world did I step on the scale in the middle of the day? Man, that was depressing. Hoping tomorrow looks better.
    I really need to get my butt back in gear and quite just saying it... but damn, I want to blame the cold but my phone says the real feel outside right now is 65.
    I have to meet an old coworker at 2pm. I will walk to the location we are meeting.

I wish it was 65 here🙁 it's only 43, and feels like 36.....where is my Spring??🤬🤬🤬
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    More time spent in the kitchen today, and too sore to workout again. Ugh, I won't even mention the chocolate cake. Oops, guess I did. Well, I'm glad I harvested the broccoli rabe and remaining lemons, but my back is toast. Tomorrow limoncello will be made, and lots of lemonade. Today's lovely flower is a yellow succulent in bloom. hci2ttf0af2d.jpg

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    More time spent in the kitchen today, and too sore to workout again. Ugh, I won't even mention the chocolate cake. Oops, guess I did. Well, I'm glad I harvested the broccoli rabe and remaining lemons, but my back is toast. Tomorrow limoncello will be made, and lots of lemonade. Today's lovely flower is a yellow succulent in bloom. hci2ttf0af2d.jpg

This is my favorite photo yet!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Shandke wrote: »
    Hmm.. maybe this combination of Jazzercise and watching what I eat is actually working. 🤔

SW. 133.6
    CW. 132.2

Haven't felt this good in a long time. My goal is in sight..125-127. 🙂

Cheers everyone... have a great weekend!

WOW!!! you are killing it and SOO CLOSE TO GOAL!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thursday reminders:
    @CharlesScott78
    @suzyjmcd2 -- hope you are feeling better :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78
    Thursday
    PW: 348.6
    CW: 349.6

All I can say is I pray we go back to work May 4th. This being stuck at home is killing me..... weight wise

Me toooooooooooooo.
    granted I am down .2 for the week, its def not where I want to be.

• suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2@yahoo.com
    Thursday weigh-in

PW: 119.4
    CW: 119.6
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,155 Member
    Options
    Hello Shrinking Assets!

It is time to start to build up our teams a bit in preparation for the May challenge. F2F needs new members! Your team could use a few more, and we hope you can help recruit some new challengers for both yours and some of the other teams as well. Spread the word on message boards, among your non-MFP friends, and wherever you can.

The May registration is at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

It is also good to suggest that people look around our general site and the teams.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If they have a team preference, they should say so on the registration thread.

Thanks for you help! You all are amazing :heart:
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello Shrinking Assets!

It is time to start to build up our teams a bit in preparation for the May challenge. F2F needs new members! Your team could use a few more, and we hope you can help recruit some new challengers for both yours and some of the other teams as well. Spread the word on message boards, among your non-MFP friends, and wherever you can.

The May registration is at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

Do we have to re-apply for the May Challenge?
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I got to take a long walk before it got too hot. Tomorrow's forecast says 99 degrees- ugh! Some of you are still waiting for spring to begin, and we're full-on summer this week. I don't have a pool, but we installed a couple of window A/C's yesterday. Just in time, as they were both on today. We have a third needing to go in somewhere. I can't wait to see the electric bills this summer (ha ha). Until then, enjoy this interesting sea lavender. The flowers look like statice, but the foliage is big wavy leaves.
    zmpnj0dy9zxz.jpg

• Beka3695
    Options
    Shandke wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello Shrinking Assets!

Do we have to re-apply for the May Challenge?

No, any active member is automatically reenrolled.
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 357.6
    CW 355
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,155 Member
    Options
    Hi Assets!

You will have a new member joining your shortly - @WishfulThinning18 has just signed up, and requested to join you. Show them the usual SA welcome!
This discussion has been closed.