@laurenebargar
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic

C’mon guys! Post those numbers!!!
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    I got to take a long walk before it got too hot. Tomorrow's forecast says 99 degrees- ugh! Some of you are still waiting for spring to begin, and we're full-on summer this week. I don't have a pool, but we installed a couple of window A/C's yesterday. Just in time, as they were both on today. We have a third needing to go in somewhere. I can't wait to see the electric bills this summer (ha ha). Until then, enjoy this interesting sea lavender. The flowers look like statice, but the foliage is big wavy leaves.
    zmpnj0dy9zxz.jpg

Meanwhile, back in the NJ/NY area, it was a "real feel" of 36 when I woke up this morning. I'd rather be where you are!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I don't miss those cold temps in the spring, when it's all over the place and such a tease. I'm not trying to be too whiney, because we had lots of sun today. I just couldn't enjoy it. Well, we hit 99 degrees, but the worst part was the air quality, which was at 150 when I checked last. That's "unhealthy for sensitive groups", and I'm one of those people. I didn't have the chance to walk yet today, and it's almost dark. I had a couple of morning meetings (9-12:30) and had just enough time for coffee and breakfast beforehand. I may not take a walk at all, since the air quality still sucks, and it's too dry as well. I'm gonna try after 9. I can't take a good night photo with my phone, so I'll give you a nice picture from my Easter walk. It's a blue-eyed grass, but it's really part of the iris family. I'm going to have to walk new territory tomorrow to get some more shots to close out the month. May's just around the corner!
    iwun2dy1dzyj.jpg
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bigblues11
    PW 186.0
    CW 184.2 (-1.9 pnd)

Sorry I'm a day late. I didn't work yesterday so it threw me all off. Have a great weekend! Stay safe!
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Shandke wrote: »

Thanks :) Glad to be here! Can't wait for the start of May's challenge
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 @bigblues11 congrats on lovely losses :)

@WishfulThinning18 welcome! Your username really resonates with me :)

Happy weekend one and all
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    FRIDAY WEIGH IN REMINDERS:

@cre804
    @mustb60
    @bigblues11

Saturday:
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @TheMrWobbly - Fit Captain
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @laurenebargar
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic

Not a good week scale wise otherwise I enjoyed my birthday in lockdown with family. I am up 2 pounds.

Pre. Weight 171 lbs
    Friday weigh in 173 lbs

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW 171.4
    CW 175

Sorry y'all pms caught up with me next week I'll drop it all see y'all on the down hilll!!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    CW 172.5
    CW 172.0

Not happy and only I can change that.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mustb60 wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    FRIDAY WEIGH IN REMINDERS:

@cre804
    @mustb60
    @bigblues11

Saturday:
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @TheMrWobbly - Fit Captain
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @laurenebargar
    @ScottyTheGent
    @machchic

Not a good week scale wise otherwise I enjoyed my birthday in lockdown with family. I am up 2 pounds.

Pre. Weight 171 lbs
    Friday weigh in 173 lbs

Happy birthday!!!!🎁🎂🎉🎊🎈
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Finally got my sweet tooth satiated, so it's just yogurt and fruit for dessert for a while. The scale hasn't budged this month, but I'm sure it will again if I'm consistent. Great progress @Beka3695, and welcome @WishfulThinning18! I got out for a walk this morning, and today's flower looks like a honeysuckle tree. We all need a bit more color in our lives, and she's a beauty! I'm sure the hummingbirds love her blooms.

I've grown to love the color orange since living in CA- we have a minneola (tangelo x grapefruit) tree in the backyard that yields a lot of juice. We need to finish off the fruit as it's hot now and they won't last much longer. Too bad there's so many calories in orange juice, from all the natural sugars. I prefer to eat my cals, not drink them!
    4o5a4b1zhh64.jpg
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 195.5
    CW 197.0

Ugh. Gosh, what day is it? They’re all running together. Got a new fridge this week and a new clothes dryer coming on Tuesday. Now I can restock the fridge and get back to it.

I’ve had the sewing machine out and have made 10 masks for friends and family. Hopefully that’s done! It’s been a time suck and I have other projects waiting.

My hubs and I got antibody tested for covid-19 on Thursday and will get the results back next week. I honestly expect it will be negative, but with all of these cases with no symptoms, who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Working out at home has been *hard*. I really don’t like it. But I have been walking every day so gold star for that. May take today off because I feel like the ball of my foot is bruised. All the fat I have on my body, you’d think I could spare a bit for the sole of my foot!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    onrpsg7q4pov.jpg
    cxtjey180eda.png
    1el5tobaomby.png
    81asv3c0pkjb.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.41%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.19%
    3rd Downsizer 0.19%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS