richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: May- week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 171
    Todays Weight: 172.5😭

So I'm still having a hard time. I was all ready to get back on track but on Monday I was pulling weeds in my yard for a while and my back was achy all day. During the night our dumpster got blown over so Tuesday I was picking up all the trash and I completely threw my back out! So I have been useless ever since. Because my brain is a mess I somehow think "Since I can't exercise for a stress reliever I'm going to binge for a stress reliever." I've been doing stretches for my back and it's getting better slowly, hopefully its back to normal soon!

I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad you are getting better, though. It sounds like the stretches are helping. :)
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Lessons learned: Yesterday, I was counting calories, but didn't check the count of a coconut macaroon until it was too late. I thought they would have about 50 calories each...170 calories EACH. And I had three of them. So, no assumptions in the future--I will check the calorie count first.

I am also dealing with a new family member's habits. My Mom (the macaroon purchaser) is staying with us for the summer. I love having her here, but she has very poor eating and exercise habits. I'm going to try to teach her some healthy habits. Today, I made her oatmeal with berries, and later I am going to teach her a line dance.

MUAC for 5/19/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercised: Yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,951 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    4am2fjvgzo9k.jpeg
    bzfzj2nmzs33.jpeg
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    efo5n1cq049v.jpeg

I’m personally not doing as well as I would like to be with my water intake lately... I’m gonna try to implement this tomorrow.

Trying to remember this. with it being hot right now, it is really important to stay hydrated. I have noticed that my weight fluctuates more when it is hot and I haven't been drinking enough.

**160ozWaterBottle/My Water Plan:**
    •Fill 20oz cup up 8 times
    630am pic: (I’m doing this today!)
    9am pic: (I’m doing this today!)
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    11am pic: (I’m doing this today!)t00p5nolzbkh.jpeg
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey guys. I missed a week/two weeks. I am sorry!
    I hope I didnt get booted from the team :/
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- May Week #3(Sun, May 10 to Sat, May 16)

We only had two participants with "Yes Days" this week.
    Winner's Circle
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    I believe I have this right this week. Fantastic work, Christine. You are doing marvelous.

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @krysless2 (4)
    Always doing an awesome job at keeping up with your goals and staying accountable, even if it is not a perfect day. That dedication has been showing itself on your weigh-ins. You are doing awesome.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

• Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Lol! Mywater project is reminding me of when the kids had to bring FlatStanley home as a homework assignment.
    11am pic: (I’m doing this today!)
    2pm pic: (I’m doing this today!)tif6e1o6l38i.jpeg
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Winner's Circle
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    I believe I have this right this week. Fantastic work, Christine. You are doing marvelous.

@krysless2 (4)
    Always doing an awesome job at keeping up with your goals and staying accountable, even if it is not a perfect day. That dedication has been showing itself on your weigh-ins. You are doing awesome.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

Thank you Brandi! I’m feeling very proud of this person I am now. Old me would have flicked her the bird finger but now she respects and hangs back until I want a cheeseburger! Lol
  • Krysless2
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    hey guys. I missed a week/two weeks. I am sorry!
    I hope I didnt get booted from the team :/

You are still here! As long as you weigh in before Saturday you’ll still be on the team! 🤗
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/20/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 40 minute walk with the pup
    Water: 132
    Steps: 21,061 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    21 Day Fix: ✖
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    5/13/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 21 Day Fix day 11 (Pilates Fix - 30 Minutes)
    Water: 132
    Steps: 20,215 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    21 Day Fix: ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✖ had a bowl of cereal with banana after a walk!
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔

I am sharing the excitement of Dillon, the puppy, turning 1 today! I did go a little crazy about it(hence the hat), and I am making him a puppy cake(in bone shape!) this weekend... of course, he will have to share with his brother! I may make a cake for my boyfriend and I this weekend, so we can enjoy some with the puppies!
    r8vhmb8qid9r.jpg

Too cute. He looks so happy. Happy Birthday, Dillon!! Enjoy the celebration, Christine.

He is adorable!! What a fun celebration. I love the idea of the bone cake.

@richmondwriter thank you! And he LOVED the cake! It was peanut butter flavored! And I added a little peanut butter to the icing for both of the puppies to enjoy!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    I went back to work yesterday!!

I am so glad the gym is back open. I attended a weight class on Monday and taught my first Spinning class on Tuesday. We have a lot of new rules, but it was so nice to be back. And I am happily sore today 😄

@simbersea I am so happy for you! They opened up non-essential retail and outdoor-seating restaurants here today. The earliest date gyms will open in CT is June 20th, but that is not definite. We will see!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Lessons learned: Yesterday, I was counting calories, but didn't check the count of a coconut macaroon until it was too late. I thought they would have about 50 calories each...170 calories EACH. And I had three of them. So, no assumptions in the future--I will check the calorie count first.

I am also dealing with a new family member's habits. My Mom (the macaroon purchaser) is staying with us for the summer. I love having her here, but she has very poor eating and exercise habits. I'm going to try to teach her some healthy habits. Today, I made her oatmeal with berries, and later I am going to teach her a line dance.

MUAC for 5/19/20:
    Under: No
    Exercised: Yes

I understand!!! I meet my mom to give her groceries, and she's always got some type of desert to send back with me! This week it is vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and chopped walnuts... I keep telling myself there is protein in the walnuts! 🤣

I hope you enjoy your mother's company, and the two of you can compromise on food choices!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Lol! Mywater project is reminding me of when the kids had to bring FlatStanley home as a homework assignment.

@Krysless2 how many bottles have you managed today? Great job reminding yourself!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Winner's Circle
    @cmhubbard92 (7)

@krysless2 (4)

@brandi_84 thank you! I've really tried pushing myself on the right track again! It's sticking, right now!!!
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Krysless2 how many bottles have you managed today? Great job reminding yourself!
    n39sktngzqdi.jpg

Thanks Christine! I’m up to 100oz so far!

• cmhubbard92
    Options

n39sktngzqdi.jpg

Thanks Christine! I’m up to 100oz so far!

@krysless2 fabulous! Just remember to stop drinking a few hours before bed so you're not up all night!!! I keep a bottle next to me just in case my mouth gets dry! Anyways, awesome work! :)
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wedns, May20th:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories(1200,subtract Fitbit cals): Yes, under by -80
    Exercise(20min): walk around the neighborhood, walk to the nearby walking track, walked around the track 3 times, then walked back home.
    Water: 110oz
    Steps: 9500
    DailyGoals CountOff☑️:
    MUAC✅: 1 of 4days
    Water Intake(64oz/daily✅: 3 of 4days
    StepGoal(9500/Daily; 66500/Weekly)✅: 3 of 4days
    IntrmttntFast16:8✅: 1 of 4days
    MFP 5week: 144.9lbs
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I missed a few weeks but I will weigh in now: