Options

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    • Tuesday June 9: 10 982
    • Wednesday June 10: 19 856

I tried IF now for 3 days this week (Mon 15h, Tue 16h, Wed 12h and until today 14h) and it showed on the scale! I'm pretty chuffed - going to do it again next week =)

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 252.0
    CW: 252.0
    Not bad considering....

Steps 6/10: 16,808
    Jump rope 2 minutes
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Sorry this is so late!
    Previous weight 296
    Current weight 294.9
    Been a crazy week with work and kids but I have managed to keep my eating on track and getting some daily workouts in.

Great job on the loss! It is very positive that you have been able to balance everything.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:

I tried IF now for 3 days this week (Mon 15h, Tue 16h, Wed 12h and until today 14h) and it showed on the scale! I'm pretty chuffed - going to do it again next week =)

That’s some impressive steps for Wednesday. I am glad the IF is working for you.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    Not bad considering....

Jump rope 2 minutes

Sounds like you had a win this week. It’s a crazy journey we are on.
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    It’s a crazy journey we are on.

Well said!
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Thursday, June 11th: 5,140

Thwarted by work and another rainy day so I now have a jogging trampoline arriving Saturday. Trying to give myself no excuses to slack.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Thursday, June 11

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: GYM (💪🏻+ ❤️) ✅
    •Water: 2.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 11,145 ✅

Still feeling the pain this morning but I’m glad for it. It means I’m doing what I need to do and my body is getting itself back on track. The scales are still up due to muscle repair and I’m hoping it comes back down by weigh in tomorrow.

I’ve just gotten back from the gym and had my breakfast and much needed coffee. My Zumba class was moved from tomorrow to tonight so I’ll be doing that as well. As it’s an outdoor class the schedules can change depending on weather conditions.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are having better luck with the app than I am. I’m lucky I’ve been able to get into the community just now but I can’t get on my timeline or my profile. I hate how much this app bugs out.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minute walk and 8 five minute walks
    Water: ✅

Steps 6/10 13,401

Today I am going to up my walk to 35 minutes. I hope when I get out tomorrow I can get back to the longer walks. I like walking for 5 minutes on the hour because the last few days I have got the 8 out of 8 hours active on my Fitbit. I am terrible for getting into a good book and not moving. New goal to work on.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 35 minutes and 5 minutes every hour until hubby gets home
    2. 8 out of 8 hours active on Fitbit
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Bed by 10pm

Those hours active always get me up and walking just to complete my day lol. It’s a great tool to keep us moving.
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Sorry this is so late!
    Previous weight 296
    Current weight 294.9
    Been a crazy week with work and kids but I have managed to keep my eating on track and getting some daily workouts in.

Hope your week slows down a bit for you. Great job keeping your eating on track. And wow..... Amazing job on your weight loss this week 💪🏻
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:

I’m so pleased IF is working out for you. I’m thinking about starting again next week. Great job on your steps!
    Thursday Weigh Day
    Not bad considering....

Jump rope 2 minutes

You are doing great with the jump rope! I’ve haven’t done any at all. I’m not great at it.
    missGYST wrote: »

Thwarted by work and another rainy day so I now have a jogging trampoline arriving Saturday. Trying to give myself no excuses to slack.

Ooooh can’t wait to see your trampoline! Post a pic when you get it. 💪🏻
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    6/11 steps 22825
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/11 steps 22825

Gotcha! Wowza you are really catching up with that missing day!💪🏻
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »

That sounds like a fun thing to do.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Thursday, June 11

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: GYM (💪🏻+ ❤️) ✅
    •Water: 2.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 11,145 ✅

Still feeling the pain this morning but I’m glad for it. It means I’m doing what I need to do and my body is getting itself back on track. The scales are still up due to muscle repair and I’m hoping it comes back down by weigh in tomorrow.

I’ve just gotten back from the gym and had my breakfast and much needed coffee. My Zumba class was moved from tomorrow to tonight so I’ll be doing that as well. As it’s an outdoor class the schedules can change depending on weather conditions.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are having better luck with the app than I am. I’m lucky I’ve been able to get into the community just now but I can’t get on my timeline or my profile. I hate how much this app bugs out.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

You are really doing well! The app is getting really frustrating. It seems really bad lately.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 35 minute walk plus lots of 5 minute walks
    Water: ✅

Steps 6/11 13,672

PW 202.6
    CW 202.6

I am really disappointed. My weight is up a full pound from yesterday. My sodium intake was fine and I am not bloated or anything. My calories have been on point and my average deficit sets me up for around 1.75 pounds a week. I guess it is those scale fluctuations we all hear about. Hopefully, next week I will have a loss but this weekend we are celebrating my birthday so there will be lots of extra calories involved. I am going to try and be aware of what I am eating and I am going to log everything the best I can.

I haven’t walked yet today. I have an appointment at 9:30 and then I am going to head out. I am going to aim for 30 minutes minimum. I can’t tell you how freeing it feels to be able to escape this apartment.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk minimum 30 minutes
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    destiny_sierra
    Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 234.6
    CW - 233.4

Steps
    6/8 - 13,546
    6/9 - 11,256
    6/10 - 9.980
    6/11 - 18,162

I have been very absent the past couple weeks and I apologize, just when I think things are going to get back on track it derails. We had a leak in a pipe behind the bathtub and now they have completely torn out the entire bathroom, down to studs and no floor. I have been horrible with tracking food and drinking water since we have had people in and out for the past week and a half. I managed to drink 1.5L yesterday so here's hoping I am getting back on track!
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 6/11: 20,366
    No jump rope😕
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi... today I ate a big bag of chips :( And when I putted in the app and I saw the calories I almost die. I didn't knew that the chips were having that huge amount of calories. And now I feel a guilt that is making me sick, literally sick.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10 June 10.712 steps
    11 June 8.913 steps
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Hi... today I ate a big bag of chips :( And when I putted in the app and I saw the calories I almost die. I didn't knew that the chips were having that huge amount of calories. And now I feel a guilt that is making me sick, literally sick.

Log it and move on. Try to not beat yourself up. It happens, what you do next is what counts!

This discussion has been closed.