Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh In
    Last: 263.0
    This: 262.2

I can’t say I didn’t want a bigger loss. But after losing around 8lbs last week (before I rejoined this challenge) I kind of expected a smaller loss this week.

Really missing getting weights in at the gym. All I can really do right now is walk a few miles at night.

@erikNJ, a loss nonetheless! And yeah, a small loss following a really big loss is to be expected, so good for you to recognize that! You may not have weights at home, but you could always try to find some body weight exercises on line to change things up from your walk.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Loving having my husband home in the middle of the week...we went for an hour long walk around the golf course trail, and we found 10 golf balls, so he was a happy camper. Then we came home and cut back some vines....made a huge difference!! (An old house with old landscaping in the backyard that we just try to work with!) We will barbecue some steaks for supper, and generally just chill. I don't know if there are any other Canadians on team TBBT, but Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to you! Enjoy!! Chilling with some grilled steaks sounds like a fine way to celebrate. Be sure to throw in a glass of wine. ;-)

@DaffyGirl88, Thank you! I didn't have a glass of wine, but I did have a cocktail with elderflower liqueur, vodka, a few frozen raspberries and some lemon. It was my first alcoholic drink since Super Bowl Sunday. (Yes, I am a cheap date!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday, July 1st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 63 minutes walking the golf course trail and finding golf balls, then some time ripping out vines in the flowerbed
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 15,607
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 and @brandi_84

Is there a link to the spreadsheet so we can view it?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 can you carry over my weight from last week?

As I expected, my husband being off for the week for a "stay-cation" has totally thrown me off track. On top of that I'm having some digestive issues that are making me very uncomfortable. Today we're going to see my grandma for her birthday/4th of July so I won't have access to a scale. Hope everyone has a great weekend/rest of the week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great! Always on the ball! I miss you TBBT!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

@Krysless2, we miss you too, Krystal!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 7/1
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 10517
    Water: 120

Just for today: KBD2, HIIT workout, 10000 steps, meditation, read book 1 chapter, pay bills, keto-IF 20 hrs

Yesterday: start KB clean 30 day challenge day 1 ✅
    30 min Tabata ✅
    30 min yoga ✅
    15 min meditation 👎🏻10000 steps ✅
    IF 20 hrs ✅
    read 1 chapter in my book ✅
    try not to get depressed about work (let go & let God) working on it

Happy Thursday
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

We miss you, Krystal!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 can you carry over my weight from last week?

As I expected, my husband being off for the week for a "stay-cation" has totally thrown me off track. On top of that I'm having some digestive issues that are making me very uncomfortable. Today we're going to see my grandma for her birthday/4th of July so I won't have access to a scale. Hope everyone has a great weekend/rest of the week!

Have a great weekend, as well! @thedestar
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 7/1:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no (+26)
    Exercised: yes (couch to 10K, 30 minutes)

51% carbs, 22% fat, 27% protein - I think the increase in protein helped stem my cravings.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Loving having my husband home in the middle of the week...we went for an hour long walk around the golf course trail, and we found 10 golf balls, so he was a happy camper. Then we came home and cut back some vines....made a huge difference!! (An old house with old landscaping in the backyard that we just try to work with!) We will barbecue some steaks for supper, and generally just chill. I don't know if there are any other Canadians on team TBBT, but Happy Canada Day!!

I am! Although I live in the U.S. now, I was born in Toronto. I have a lot of relatives in Nova Scotia as well. I hope you had a happy Canada Day!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @brandi_84 While I am not 100% there on my goals for calories and exercise this week, I am very close. What's motivating me is: 1) I was awful for the month of June and so July has more of a it's now or never sense of urgency to it, 2) I weeded out my clothes and discovered I had some cute outfits I could wear if only I could lose the weight, 3) I have a cardiologist appointment mid July; while there's not much time left, I'd love to lose a couple of pounds before then.
  • schmonthei
    schmonthei Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 7/1
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

So unmotivated today and very hungry. Still within macros. I have the next 4 days off so I will have time to exercise.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Not going to be a lot of steps today, 5 he car trip to see the grand baby. 🥰
  • brandi_84
    Options

The link is now up on the main group page.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

The link is now up on the main group page.

Thanks, Brandi. I was wanting to see who was on team TBBT, because it feels like we are a small group. Turns out, we are!! It's also great for reminding ourselves what our previous week's weight was for our weigh-in post.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Not going to be a lot of steps today, 5 he car trip to see the grand baby. 🥰

@DaffyGirl88, I imagine if I had a grandchild, I would trade steps in for a visit as well!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge:
    Tuesday:
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    12 glasses of water: yes

Thirsday:
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    12 glasses of water: yes

Sunday: y/y/y/y
    Monday: y/y/y/y
    Tuesday: y/y/y/y
    Wednesday: y/y/y/y
    Thursday: y/y/y/y
    Friday:
    Saturday:

Well that was a good start to the week. I will probably go over calories at bbq’s this weekend but I should still get some activity in. Have a great weekend everyone
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/2/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 96
    Steps: 24,272

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔✔✔