Replies

• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    PW: 149.5
    CW: 149
    LTD: 60 (20 years ago)

People are posting great losses!
    With those with slight gains, no worries! Stay on track. Get back on track. We know in the long run it works.

@Terytha Wow! Fantastic transformation!

Garmin had another 100k (62.1 miles) bike challenge this week, so I woke up earlier to get the miles done. I finished this morning, so I'll see about walks for the next 2 days. My ankle is feeling better, but I'm trying to hold back from running too soon.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the news and photos - @conleywoods - what a beautiful hike! And your crystal potato is great. I love your kid play while working out ideas too! I'm sure @micki48 will be trying some of those :smiley:

@Terytha - have a great weekend retreat. And congrats on another loss! Looking green, and sinking well into the 170s. YAY!

@evangsimmons170 you too - some beautiful losses happening. All those steps are certainly paying off!

@YinxFed - I hope you feel better :heart: I am always amazed at how well you exercise and keep at it in spite of MS. Rest and you'll be back to wowing everyone soon!

I'm yawning my head off, so here are the reminders and the heads-up for tomorrow -

@CM_73
    @evelynladams527
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @Steph1498
    @ELENA01

@Gidgitgoescrazy
    @Micki48
    @matthewsfive
    @Stefbomb2020
    @Cerizez

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Thank you so much for the great ideas. I love them. I will definitely try them out. Your photos are amazing. That view is breathtaking. And your crystal is gorgeous. I also LOVE rocks. I have many special finds around my home. Cool flowers too. I didn’t know that one.

@gigitgoescrazyj I hope your daughter is feeling well.

@YinxFed Hoping you are feeling better soon. Good for you for listening to your body.

Got in a good hour of gardening time before dinner tonight. I’ve struggled to keep my eyes open most of the night. My steps were better today. 11,600 right now. Haven’t gone near the scale all week so I will be surprised tomorrow. Lol I’ve fallen asleep three times writing this. Lol. Better post and head off to bed.

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Cerizez wrote: »
    This morning - I cooked up a storm:
    • sweet potato, salmon & spring onion fish-cakes.
    • peppers stuffed with chick-peas in a tomato/smoked paprika sauce
    • rosemary bread

All coeliac-friendly. Cooked in batches to freeze and re-heat during the week.

Sounds DEE-LISH!!
  • micki48
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 2
    PW 192
    CW 192.4 up down up down😐
    LTD 31.1
  • micki48
    Options
    Question: I’m curious.
    What do you all set as your goals for the week on MFP? 1, 1.2, 2 pounds a week?

How about activity? I’m unsure if I should put lightly active or active? I routinely get over 8.5k steps and move a lot during the day, but don’t always “workout”.

Also, if you Fitbit, do you set it for negative calories based on your Fitbit activity throughout the day? I’m not sure I like seeing that I have 300 calories left for the whole day at breakfast only for it to change by the end of the day.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Well, some ups some downs - it seems the heat, the confinement issues, the rain - it's a conspiracy. I have been finding it really hard to get the usual exercise, too. We'll get our mojo back, promise!

I think those food ideas from @cerizez would help. Recipe for the salmon cakes? It all sounds great, but I'm a fool for salmon cakes, but I don't have a recipe I really like. I'll try yours :smiley: I also think I'll make my fave tuna salad - tuna (or salmon, or sardines) with mashed up white beans (well cooked), celery, herbs, and a splash of vinegar, all served inside a whole raw red pepper instead of on bread. I used to take those to work for lunch a lot but I have not made one for a while. It's time! Cold food rules right now.

Please go check out the IDEA LOUNGE and dream up ideas for us. This can also be a place to complain about anything in F2F you don't like. Make suggestions - it is not just about challenges!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Cerizez wrote: »
    This morning - I cooked up a storm:
    • sweet potato, salmon & spring onion fish-cakes.
    • peppers stuffed with chick-peas in a tomato/smoked paprika sauce
    • rosemary bread

All coeliac-friendly. Cooked in batches to freeze and re-heat during the week.

@Cerizez What time zone are you in? Your post is time stamped at 4 something in the morning. Were you up all night? Regardless, the food sounds amazing!
This discussion has been closed.