Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Today's stats:

Weight: 160.1 pounds :| I think weight may be up do to DOMS calves really sore after upping my workouts
    Lumen Level & Plan: Level 2 (Fat Burning) Low Carb day recommended
    Steps taken: 19,604 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 918 :)
    Workout minutes: 66 :)
    Ounces of Water: 20 :(
    Time Asleep: 7h 9m :)

Didn't get in all of my water today. Very busy
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    I always find that when I up my workout, my weight goes up too. It might just be muscle weight. However, when I measure myself, I am smaller in inches. You can do this! Keep up the good work! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's stats:

Weight: 157.7 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: Level 3 (Both Carb & Fat Burning) Moderate Carb day recommended
    Steps taken: 11,961 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 768 :)
    Workout minutes: 84 :)
    Ounces of Water: 34 :(
    Time Asleep: 9h 28m :)

Still struggling with the water
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You're reminding me that I gotta work on my steps...you're doing a great job with them!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    SO FAR SO GOOD!!!! I think you're gonna see the rewards on the scale for hitting your water ;)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Today's stats:

Weight: 158.6 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: Level 4 (Burning mostly carbs) Low Carb day recommended - Gotta get back to level 1 or 2 :|
    Steps taken: 13,417 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 644 :)
    Workout minutes: 62 :)
    Ounces of Water: 24 :(
    Time Asleep: 6h 13m :|

Back to work tomorrow so I should be able to get in my water.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WOMAN!!!! I want you to notice the DIRECT - SO DIRECT IT MIGHT AS WELL BE SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE - correlation between your weight changes and teh amount of water you had - I know it's tough for you babe, but I'm telling you - if you did NOTHING else but get 100 oz of water a day, you'd drop probably 10 pounds in two weeks....I'm officially challenging you to do so - if it doesn't help (ie I LOSE!!! LOL) I'll send you a gift card or somehing :D

PLEASE, I'm BEGGING YOU, get your water in :(
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed that you can get your water in today! I drink a lot more water when I'm at work too. At home it's easier for me to forget.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Yesterday's stats

Weight: 158.3 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: Level 4 (Burning mostly carbs) Low Carb day recommended - Gotta get back to level 1 or 2 :|
    Steps taken: 13,417 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 729 :)
    Workout minutes: 95 :)
    Ounces of Water: 84 :)
    Time Asleep: 9h 19m :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I hear you Steph and you are absolutely right. I am going to work hard to get that 100 ounces each day. I know I can do it, I just have to get it in my head to do it.

I am not sure if I'll be able to do it today though because I will be getting my hair done and will be sitting in the chair most of the day.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Leah_62803 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed that you can get your water in today! I drink a lot more water when I'm at work too. At home it's easier for me to forget.

It's weird because I am working from home due to covid-19. I work from my office in the basement and I fill up my 32 ounce cup and I can drink it fine sitting in my office, but when it is a normal day, I don't think about it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It's the convenience factor LMAO :D

I drink more on work days when it's conveniently next to me, but days I"m running around, I just have to make a point to take bevvies with me :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    I hear ya as I am very bad with my water intake when I am at home but when I am at the shop, I can get my 2 litres in :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Where you at Trace?! It's been 6 days since a report WOMAN!!! How you doin!?!?
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. I owe you guys some days. I will put the missed days in a spreadsheet and post for you
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    As promised:

5seudn2d8nep.png

Yesterday was a high carb day and I chose all the bad carbs. The rest of the week should be low carb and I am doing a water fast tomorrow so hopefully, I will get the weight back down.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's stats:

Weight: 161.5 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: Level 2 (Burning mostly Fats) Low Carb day recommended :)
    Steps taken: 11,191 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 663 :)
    Workout minutes: 56 :)
    Ounces of Water: 116 :)
    Time Asleep: 6h 27m :|
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Some of those numbers look AWESOME!! Almost a gallon of water for 4 days in a row!!! SUPER PROUD!!!!
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I’m in awe of your steps.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Thanks, today’s proposed fast day turned into a splurge day so I am looking for a big jump in weight tomorrow. This time around is much harder. I don’t know.