Replies

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Tazaria87
    July week 4
    Saturday
    PW 236.2
    CW 230.2

I think this week's weigh in shows that my small gain last week was definitely water weight so I'm happy about that. Looking forward to hopefully seeing a new set of "10's" next week.
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Metubal
    July week 4
    Pw 179
    Cw 179

Soooo... July has been a tough month. Not just scale-wise. All my bad habits are rearing their ugly heads: no water, no sleep, eating after midnight, and so on and on. With this isolation (darn corona!), both my son and I are starting to go insane. Poor husband is helplessly watching us. I've been eating my loneliness and desperation.

I hope I feel stronger in August.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    July week 4
    Saturday
    PW 236.2
    CW 230.2

I think this week's weigh in shows that my small gain last week was definitely water weight so I'm happy about that. Looking forward to hopefully seeing a new set of "10's" next week.

HOLY WOW! This is an awesome loss. GO YOU!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    metubal wrote: »
    Metubal
    July week 4
    Pw 179
    Cw 179

Soooo... July has been a tough month. Not just scale-wise. All my bad habits are rearing their ugly heads: no water, no sleep, eating after midnight, and so on and on. With this isolation (darn corona!), both my son and I are starting to go insane. Poor husband is helplessly watching us. I've been eating my loneliness and desperation.

I hope I feel stronger in August.

ME TOO. All of this...bad habits, loneliness, isolation, anxiety...I am going out on a walk now after eating ice cream cake out of the box. It's so tough...
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Welcome to the last week of July.
    What are your goals for this week? Mine are to stay out of open bags of food-have a serving in a dish. This was NOT something I had ever done prior to Covid...and it's showing! Need to break the habit.
  • Tazaria87
    Welcome to the last week of July.
    What are your goals for this week? Mine are to stay out of open bags of food-have a serving in a dish. This was NOT something I had ever done prior to Covid...and it's showing! Need to break the habit.

To finish getting my house clean since I didn't really clean while I was sick. To go outside and walk every day I can. To make a big batch of chicken and veggie soup to use for lunches this week. To not take a bite of the donut holes I bought my kids this morning at the farmers market haha. To not take a bite of something I need to weigh before I put it on the scale, not sure why I've been doing that lately.
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 25
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calorie: Yes
    Exercise: A 37 minute walk around the neighborhood
    Steps: 6898
    Water: 128oz

I had a NSV last night. I bought a pair of pants too small for me over a month ago and I try them on every now and then. I was meeting a friend last night for a social distance chat so just for the heck of it I tried on the pants, and they fit! I wore them out of the house feeling pretty good about myself.
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 26
    Exercise: Nothing too official but I cleaned all the bedrooms and the kitchen and living room
    Steps: 6427
  • dlofficer
    dlofficer Posts: 101 Member
    dlofficer
    July Week 5
    Starting Weight: 190
    Previous Weight: 184
    Current Weight: 181
    Very happy with my overall loss this month! I worked hard for this! :)
  • dlofficer
    Week 4 Results:

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Rpspencer1. - 3.10%
    2nd - @cmhubbard92. - 2.78%
    3rd - @Tazaria87. - 2.54% (Great Job!!!)

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.38%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.33%
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 0.10% (We are still in the top three!)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    dlofficer wrote: »
    dlofficer
    July Week 5
    Starting Weight: 190
    Previous Weight: 184
    Current Weight: 181
    Very happy with my overall loss this month! I worked hard for this! :)

Great loss!!!! are you entering weights now? Or should I do that through the week? Thanks!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Monday weigh in's from:
    @Smilee3233
    @dlofficer GREAT loss, got it!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    July 27
    Exercised? Yes. 30 minute workout
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
    My new grandson will require surgery in a few weeks. It’s been a tough time for my son and his wife.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @dlofficer I took a break this past month, please let me know if you can add me back for the August challenge.

New starting weight: 168.0 (gulp, I gained 4.6 lbs by not checking in here!)

I prefer Saturday weigh-in day.

I need to get myself back in control before I gain it all back!
  • dlofficer
    Great loss!!!! are you entering weights now? Or should I do that through the week? Thanks!

@Keepingtrack1234 I have not received any instructions yet, so I guess you will have to do it. ☹️

• dlofficer
    @dlofficer I took a break this past month, please let me know if you can add me back for the August challenge.

I will do my best to add you back. I have no idea how to do this, yet! 😳
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    July 28
    Exercised? Yes 45 minutes cardio
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    dlofficer wrote: »

I will do my best to add you back. I have no idea how to do this, yet! 😳

@dlofficer please go to the Captain's quarter's and let Ashley know Teresa is back, her SW and weigh in day.
    Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10581416/captains-quarters#latest
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 27
    Exercise: 45 min walk around the neighborhood, took my son with me too
    Steps: 6672
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Happy Tuesday!
    Weigh in's from: