• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 35 minute walk
    Water:✅
    Steps: 5,856

Loving all this activity in the team chat. It is great to read how everyone deals with eating out a little different. I hope I replied to all of your check ins and if I missed anyone I apologize.

I am behind on everything again this morning. I had another rough night of sleep due to the shoulder pain so I ended up staying in bed later than usual. I haven’t been out for a walk yet but I promise I will get one done today. I am stuck at the apartment waiting for a package so my walk will be indoors.

Have a great day everyone and I hope you crush all your goals.

Daily goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. No late night snacking
    5. 72 ounces of water
    6. Bed by 11pm
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Everyone ..... I hope everyone is doing good ..... I woke up with a bad headache ( I must of slept wrong) ...I can not seem to get motivated this morning ughhh....Glad to see some of us sticking to their goals (WELL DONE )

For the Question of the day ..... Since I am keto I look at the menu before going to the restaurant .... I choose steak or chicken or fish......then I choose a vegetable like broccoli and a dinner salad no dressing (because I bring my own)

I have not gone out to eat since Covid 19 started ... I am high risk (Asthma and diabetes) so I prefer to meal prep at home and eat at home (knowing what is in my food really does help ) :)

I need cofffffffffeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I hope your headache subsides. Enjoy your coffee!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,245 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Everyone ..... I hope everyone is doing good ..... I woke up with a bad headache ( I must of slept wrong) ...I can not seem to get motivated this morning ughhh....Glad to see some of us sticking to their goals (WELL DONE )

For the Question of the day ..... Since I am keto I look at the menu before going to the restaurant .... I choose steak or chicken or fish......then I choose a vegetable like broccoli and a dinner salad no dressing (because I bring my own)

I have not gone out to eat since Covid 19 started ... I am high risk (Asthma and diabetes) so I prefer to meal prep at home and eat at home (knowing what is in my food really does help ) :)

I need cofffffffffeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I hope your headache subsides. Enjoy your coffee!

Thanks Linda ..... :)
  • summer_jt
    summer_jt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've looked all over the place and I can't find "notifications"
    Where would that be? thx
    I posted weight when I joined which was 3 days previous. Not a lot of point in doing it again til next Monday.

summer_jt wrote: »
    How do you find your own past posts on here - to see if anyone has replied? Its not under "my discussions" or 'recent discussions' - seems MFP groups not obviously clear on the way posts are organised. Unlike, say, Facebook when I can always find everything I need to.?

I think if you look under your notifications you will see if someone mentioned you in a comment. If the quoted your post or tagged you, it will show in notifications.

On another note, I have you as a Monday weigh in. Did you weigh in already and I miss it? Could you repost if you did or post your weight if you haven’t yet.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Where would that be? thx
    I posted weight when I joined which was 3 days previous. Not a lot of point in doing it again til next Monday.

How do you find your own past posts on here - to see if anyone has replied? Its not under "my discussions" or 'recent discussions' - seems MFP groups not obviously clear on the way posts are organised. Unlike, say, Facebook when I can always find everything I need to.?

I think if you look under your notifications you will see if someone mentioned you in a comment. If the quoted your post or tagged you, it will show in notifications.

On another note, I have you as a Monday weigh in. Did you weigh in already and I miss it? Could you repost if you did or post your weight if you haven’t yet.

If you scroll to the top of the page.... you will see a bell shape in the right hand corner ...that is your notifications ..but a lot of people have been complaining that they are not working ... I see notfications when I get a badge other than that I don't see notifications ....You can set up what you want your notifications to be
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Where would that be? thx

Megan answered these question on the notifications. That sounds reasonable with the weigh in. I will carry your start weight over until Monday.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Loving all this activity in the team chat. It is great to read how everyone deals with eating out a little different. I hope I replied to all of your check ins and if I missed anyone I apologize.

I am behind on everything again this morning. I had another rough night of sleep due to the shoulder pain so I ended up staying in bed later than usual. I haven’t been out for a walk yet but I promise I will get one done today. I am stuck at the apartment waiting for a package so my walk will be indoors.

Daily goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    5. 72 ounces of water
    6. Bed by 11pm

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Are you taking anything ? A good heat rub balm massaged film do alot of help.xxx
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sorry I typed wrong.
    A good massage with a deep heat rub will help
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thanks, @mari_moulin! Fortunately, the storm passed as quickly as it came on. Kind of surreal to be outside fixing yesterday's damage when today is a perfect summer day, but thank God no flooding this time. The perk of living within walking distance of the ocean can flip quickly when the hurricanes come up the coast!

Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW: 211
    CW: 207.4
    LTD: 24.4

Finally getting the needle to move down again! I'm going to set a goal of being under 200 by the end of the month, even if it's just by an ounce. It might be a little aggressive to say 8.5lbs in just under 4 weeks, but goals (and making them public goals) help keep me focused.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Daily goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    5. 72 ounces of water
    6. Bed by 11pm

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Are you taking anything ? A good heat rub balm massaged film do alot of help.xxx

I am taking Advil and Tylenol. I also have some cbd oil. Hopefully tomorrow my rheumatologist will book me for another cortisone shot. I will buy some heat rub and try it. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thanks, @mari_moulin - fortunately, the storm passed as quickly as it came on. Kind of surreal to be outside fixing yesterday's damage when today is a perfect summer day, but thank God no flooding this time. The perk of living within walking distance of the ocean can flip quickly when the hurricanes come up the coast!

Finally getting the needle to move down again! I'm going to set a goal of being under 200 by the end of the month, even if it's just by an ounce. It might be a little aggressive to say 8.5lbs in just under 4 weeks, but goals (and making them public goals) help keep me focused.

Awesome loss this week. You do well with goals so I am confident you can pull this off. You are off to onderland and I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ratdon3hylbq.jpeg
    When you have to go out for a meal, how do you decide on what to order? How do you choose the healthier foods? Do you look up their menu online and plan ahead? Or maybe you give yourself a cheat meal?
    (Yes I know that’s a lot of questions but all related lol)
    I usually try to look at the menu in advance, but a lot of times once I get to the restaurant I scrap my plan haha! On Monday, I went out with the plan of having grilled shrimp skewers over salad but when I got to the restaurant, they had an ahi tuna taco special. I went for the special and switched from the frozen cocktail that I had planned to a light beer. I usually choose my order based on calories and try to replace a starchy side dish with a salad, especially if I want to have a cocktail or a beer. At least once a month, I give myself a cheat meal of Latin food because how can you not, lol?!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thanks, @mari_moulin! Fortunately, the storm passed as quickly as it came on. Kind of surreal to be outside fixing yesterday's damage when today is a perfect summer day, but thank God no flooding this time. The perk of living within walking distance of the ocean can flip quickly when the hurricanes come up the coast!

Fantastic loss...... Congrats .... I can't not wait for myself to be under 200 lbs....You got this :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am celebrating an NSV.... I walked 5 miles today with Leslie Sansone (dvd) in my walking boot with only a few minute break ... I feel so accomplished today :)
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating an NSV.... I walked 5 miles today with Leslie Sansone (dvd) in my walking boot with only a few minute break ... I feel so accomplished today :)

GREAT JOB TODAY!!!
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Daily goals: 8/5
    1. under calories? YES
    2. 30 min of exercise? NO
    3. 1 liter of water? YES
    4. 30 min of relaxing time? YES
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

That is a great victory!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Daily goals: 8/5
    1. under calories? YES
    2. 30 min of exercise? NO
    3. 1 liter of water? YES
    4. 30 min of relaxing time? YES

Great job on your goals. I am sure you will get the exercise done tomorrow. What do you do for your relaxation?
  • rhaaa
    rhaaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    August 5 steps
This discussion has been closed.