TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess great effort on the mini challenges! What is your weekly step goal for the step challenge? I will add you to the spreadsheet once I have a goal! :)

@cmhubbard92

I'm trying to do 70,000 steps each week
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friday 11th September
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 40 minute swim, 30 min tabata class
    Steps: 3493
    Water: 1800

Thoughts with our American friends today 🙏🏼
    #NeverForget
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Friday challenges

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,
    Steps 10,095

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Duplicate post

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

Welcome back, @prehistoricmoongoddess! You've started out with a bang- nice loss this week!

@richmondwriter

Thanks for the lovely welcome

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/11/20
    Logged: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked/jogged 2.5 miles after work.
    Water: 185.5
    Steps: 9,413
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/11
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-no
    Steps-4234
    Water-80oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Hey TBBT, My past couple of weeks have been crazy. I have had some things going on that has kept me busy and exhausted. I have not been doing a very good job at being a team co-captain and responding or being encouraging and supportive to you guys. I apologize for that. I also have not been taking good care of myself either.
    I need to learn how to manage fitness and diet when everything else is not going smooth and to plan. I think that is where a lot of us struggle.
    Have a great weekend. I'm going to use the weekend to get caught up and regroup and try to figure out how to keep focus while manaaging stress and unexpected events.

@brandi_84 somehow I had scrolled right past your post! You do a wonderful job being co-captain! I know life can be super crazy, but just taking on an extra task like this can be overwhelming! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and come up with a solid plan to help you take care of yourself and everything that is going on around you :heart:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Sept- week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 167.5
    Todays Weight: 169.5

😭😭😭 I have a real problem with stress eating and this week has been stressful. Its just been normal type stuff, nothing too extreme. I just need to handle it better. I also need to figure out how to fit exercise back into my schedule. I know that is a big help to my mental health as well as my physical. Getting back at it now!

@cmhubbard92 I love the name of your kitty!!!

@thedestar I hope you can create a good schedule for yourself. Either plan your exercise for first thing in the morning, or a time that motivates you to just get it done. Eventually, you won't dread getting it over with, either. I hope you have a good weekend, and use any bit of free time to help you plan things out :):heart:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Hey TBBT, My past couple of weeks have been crazy. I have had some things going on that has kept me busy and exhausted. I have not been doing a very good job at being a team co-captain and responding or being encouraging and supportive to you guys. I apologize for that. I also have not been taking good care of myself either.
    I need to learn how to manage fitness and diet when everything else is not going smooth and to plan. I think that is where a lot of us struggle.
    Have a great weekend. I'm going to use the weekend to get caught up and regroup and try to figure out how to keep focus while manaaging stress and unexpected events.

@brandi_84 somehow I had scrolled right past your post! You do a wonderful job being co-captain! I know life can be super crazy, but just taking on an extra task like this can be overwhelming! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and come up with a solid plan to help you take care of yourself and everything that is going on around you :heart:

@cmhubbard92 and @brandi_84 I second both of those comments. I think you both do a great job and I commend you both for taking time out of your day to do it. There are days when just the idea of logging my food feels like another burden in an already crazy world. Thank you both. 🥰💐
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    Friday 11 September
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps 12,797
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    CW: 141.6 :)
    PW: 142.4

MUAC for 9/11:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no (-27 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 40 minutes walking
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Well done on the scales @loraloha22, @cmhubbard92 and @richmondwriter!!

Loving your exercise, @knlizght and @mooreshelly09! Liz, you are absolutely pushing yourself outside your comfort zone and Shelley, I am thinking of starting to add some jogging intervals into my walks, too!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Friday, September 11th

Didn't even try....

water: yes, 8 cups
    exercise: yes
    steps: 10,751

And as a result of having two quite bad days in a row, I have undone all of last week's hard work....

WEIGH-IN

Today: 180.2
    Last Sat: 176.6 (I have got to stop losing these same five pounds over and over again!! I've been doing it since early June!!)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, September 11th

Didn't even try....

water: yes, 8 cups
    steps: 10,751

And as a result of having two quite bad days in a row, I have undone all of last week's hard work....

WEIGH-IN

Today: 180.2
    Last Sat: 176.6 (I have got to stop losing these same five pounds over and over again!! I've been doing it since early June!!)

Sounds like we are in the same boat. 5 lbs back and forth and never getting over that. I know it’s all my own fault but it’s sooo frustrating
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    Steps : 2891
    Water:96

Just for today: KD1, 2200 🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🙏 , 36 hrs IF, read my bible plan, read 2 chapters in my new book, physical therapy exercise

Yesterday : KD5👎🏻2200 🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🙏 ✅, 20 hrs IF✅read my bible plan✅, read 2 chapters in my new book✅, physical therapy exercise ✅

Blew day 5 of keto diet : as my husband made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies 🍪 that were the bomb. I ate 3 omg 😱 keep them away from me today . Still sore ( mid back, hurts to take deep breath think I sprained my rib cage in the assault) but trying to stay ahead of the pain and on the 4th day of Doing PT exercise
    Air quality 190 in California today 🤢 smoky ashy and gloomy outside hope we get some rain 🌧 soon
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/12/20
    Logged: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked/jogged 3 miles this morning
    Water: 125.1
    Steps: 11,972

@HASWLRS It kicks my butt lol, I started the C25K and I really like that.